It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists, Military Officers, and Actors are among new 9/11 research organizations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I don't see the phrase "all truthers" in that quote of Derek's.

I DO see him referring to a select group of truthers who have made up stories like those he listed, though, which is exactly what he has repeated several times despite your attempts to mischaracterize him.

edit on 9/10/2010 by VneZonyDostupa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

I don’t see the words “some” or “a few” anywhere in his post to me.
Yet he states Truthers with an (s), so he means ALL Truthers.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I'm not desperate at all . A certain truther posted a copy of a map , claiming that it was 'official' and part of the OS . I posted factual information that proved it was of no such nature , I even provided a source that proved the origin of the unofficial map . Others posted info proving it was not part of the OS .

Your response was "that's okay _______ , don't worry about it ..." and then you went into a childish little rant about how we were just followers of the "bushy" thing .

That , proves that you will stoop to any level to support your silly theories . It also proves that you condone lying . And it also proves that you are lying about it now .

Do you want me to pull up the thread and post it here for all to see ? Or , will you simply agree to stop the crap that you are accusing your opponents of ? I have never seen such a pathetic example of hypocrisy .

Check . Your move .

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Do you want me to pull up the thread and post it here for all to see ? Or , will you simply agree to stop the crap that you are accusing your opponents of ? I have never seen such a pathetic example of hypocrisy .

Yes please, post this thread and the quote where I made these claims that you accuse me of.

edit on 10-9-2010 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

" I don’t see the words “some” or “a few” anywhere in his post to me.
Yet he states Truthers with an (s), so he means ALL Truthers. "

How desperate is that ?

Americans lead the world in the consumption of hot dogs . Does that mean all Americans like hot dogs ? No , it does not .

Stop reaching so far , you might hurt yourself .

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

It makes me think now what is Rummy doing these days? He seems to be quiet lately. I bet he is counting his share of the 2.3 trillion dollars 'lost' the day before 9/11.

Glad these people are waking up. I wonder when the OSers will???

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

How desperate is that ?

Its not being desperate, it’s a fact.

Stop reaching so far , you might hurt yourself .

Doing damaged control for your friends, only shows how desperate you OS believers are.

I am still waiting for you to produce this thread where you have called me out as being a liar?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You asked for it , you got it ...

Weedwhacker and I both proved the map was not official .

On page TWO (2) , you told the poster " Don't worry about your map ... "

There you go , now everyone here can see that you aren't really after the truth when you tell another truther not to worry about posting false information . I hope everyone here visits that thread and sees you for what you are .

Careful what you ask for next time ...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Well I'd like to try my hand at a few of these things.

The mini-nukes, no planes, holograms, pod people etc etc etc. Thats called "disinfo". People throw these "theories" out there. People who like to believe the OS see these claims and lump EVERYONE who questions the official story together. So in essence anyone who questions what really happened must be some sort of "crazy conspiracy theorist". That is the entire point of disinformation. To throw everything off track. There is nothing wrong with questioning the OS. But everyone should not be lumped together because it distracts from the point.

As far as a second investigation is concerned, while I know it will never happen, there are several questions I would like to have answered truthfully. I'll list a few.

1. Who gained the most from the destruction of the WTC and WTC7? (I know who pocketed 4+ billion).
2. Why were F-15s that could have easily intercepted the planes, kept flying CAP off the south shore of long island?
3. Why were the scrambled F-16's that COULD have intercepted the planes sent way off course, and other F16s sent over 120 miles to follow an intercept track?
4. Why were planes not scrambled immediately upon the first hint of a hijacking... much less 4?
5. Why was the steel immediately sold off to China and India? It was deemed to be evidence and yet sold off, thus eliminating any real tests of the steel. Why?
6. Why would a building, much less three buildings collapse at free-fall speed from what we are told was a kerosene fire? Even IF the fires weakened the steel to a point of collapse, it would have been a slow process, sagging would have been seen and the tops would have sheered at the weakest point, not pancaked in 10 seconds. The only way that could have happened is if the supports were cut evenly at the base.
7. What was Cheney referring to when he barked "Yes the order still stands. Have you heard differently??"
8. Why did Silverstein, who visited Windows of the World daily, decided THAT day not to go? Along with his daughter who worked in WTC7?
9. Why were over 60 Israeli's arrested and held, yet quietly let go. Why were they "documenting the event"?
10. Why was OBL's family allowed to fly out of the United States on 9/11 after the FAA grounded all flights?

There are many many MANY other questions that need answering. But sadly we will NEVER get the truth. Why was Osama never officially charged with 9/11? Why does the FBI state there is no evidence linking the supposed hijackers to 9/11? Why are 7+ of the 19 hijackers still alive and well? How did M. Attas passport magically survive the inferno of the WTC and collapse? Why did we go to war in Iraq and Afghanistan, yet we seem to have zero interest in finding OBL? (Even though he died 12/2001).

I think the more important question to answer now is more "WHY" than "HOW".

I think we OWE it to the 3000 dead Americans to do a thorough and impartial review of the events leading up to, and after September 11th. I think this needs to be handled by people who do NOT hold dual citizenship. Look into it.

If you believe the OS, or if you don't. What exactly is the harm in re-investigating the events? Money? Like someone else said, we spent more money investigating Clinton/Lewinski then we spent on the 9/11 Commission. We give banks and insurance companies more money in bailouts then would ever be spent on a full, thorough investigation. So money is not an appropriate counter.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

I don’t see the words “some” or “a few” anywhere in his post to me.
Yet he states Truthers with an (s), so he means ALL Truthers.

Please re-read Derek's post (which you've quoted). He is specifically referring to the truthers who made the claims he listed. As another poster has already shown, it's a statement of exclusion, rather than inclusion. If I say, "I think posters are ridiculous when they put words in other people's mouths", am I saying I think ALL posters do this, or am I saying that I specifically dislike posters perform the mentioned action? (Hint: it's the latter.)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

After you do a little concept grasping, try answering the questions I posed. They shouldn't be difficult for those that demand new investigations and claim evidence of conspiracy is all around. Pick your best area to investigate and state what exactly you would investigate.

No thanks, pteridine, this game you guys play has long since worn out it's welcome. You know exactly what the evidence is because you magically appear as soon as one of one of these 9/11 threads goes up. What I find amusing is that you and your buddies like Dereks like to focus on the more fringe theories rather than answer to the evidence that, despite your protests, is clearly damning. But it's all a pointless argument to have with you anyway because no matter how good any current or future evidence might be, you'll make some silly argument against it. That's your job, after all. So tell me why any of us should even waist a moment of time playing "Ring Around the Rosie" with you on this issue?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Mikelee, don't worry about your map, there are those that will believe anything the Bushy have to say, hook, line, and sinker.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And where did I lie to everyone?
You are deliberately trying to make something out of nothing.
Where are the other threads where I am a proven liar? ( nothing?)

Typical hit and run.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Baby Seal Club
reply to post by dereks

I apologize. The video I'm trying to upload doesn't want to seem to go.
So, I'll describe it. It's known as Bush's "Jordan" statement. It's taken during a town hall meeting 3 mos. after the attack in which Bush is asked what he thought after hearing about the attacks. Bush then proceeded to go into a little story about how he watched the first plane hit live, what he thought at the time and etc. The problem of course is that bush saw NEITHER plane hit live.
So I'll ask you; why make up the story? Why make up the lie? This wasn't just a small slip up or misspeak. This was a blatant lie speech. Why lie to the crowd? He wasn't trying to woo voters. His popularity was in the 70s 3 mos. after the attacks. He didn't need to lie to the crowd or us. Why?

Yes Baby Seal Club, I'd like to hear the anti-truther's take on this little speech myself.

How about it anti-truthers? Was George lying? or was it just a bad mistake because the events of 911 had become vague in his memory?...Or what?

Thanks in advance to the anti-truther who responds.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gaslaugh123

I am a retired military officer and for years I have seen the evil that clearly exposed itself years ago. The Bush white house and lies this "commander in thief" (911)... to include Mr. Clinton and certainly what we now call a "commander in (what?)" How in God's name can so many intelligent (maybe i am being to generious here) people fall for such obvious crap? Did I vote for Obama..."hell no" !!! I was in a state of shock wondering how so many -Snip- idiots could believe (his) form of more crap... (a slang word for feces). I can only say that this country (whats left of it) will soon get what in so rightfully deserves. Now come and get my second admentment rights you -Snip- !! "God Bless America" you've got to be kidding me !!!

Ditto all of that for me, too . . . except I want the profanity put back in for impact.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

There you go , now everyone here can see that you aren't really after the truth when you tell another truther not to worry about posting false information . I hope everyone here visits that thread and sees you for what you are .

No, they see you for what you are

Anyone reading this nonsense can clearly see you have “taken my statement out of contexts,” just as I suspected. OS debunkers resorting to stoop as low as they need to in order to try and discredit their opponent. Twisting my quote into something else is what many of you OS believers do. The casual ATS readers will have no problem in seeing what you are doing.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
like to focus on the more fringe theories

So which truther organisation, or which person gets to decide what is a fringe theory, or what is the main truther conspiracy theory. Truthers who believe beam weapons were used probably think those pushing the explosives planted in secret theorists silly, and do the secret explosive theoorists also think thermite was used, etc etc. The world wants to know the correlations between the different theories...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
OS debunkers resorting to stoop as low as they need to in order to try and discredit their opponent.

Except that YOU are the "OS debunker" here, so you are admitting that you stoop as low as you need to to try and descredit others....

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Why have truthers made up lies about holographic aircraft? mini nukes? explosives being used? thermite being used etc etc.

Why do truthers tell those lies?

Dereks so essentially you are saying all these actors, military officials, and scientist are all liars, is this what you are saying?

So everyone is a liar, accept our government, is that what you are saying?

Still evading most of my questions dereks.

Except that YOU are the "OS debunker" here, so you are admitting that you stoop as low as you need to to try and descredit others....

Dereks, what does your topic have to do with the OP? None…

Perhaps, you would like to answer my above questions that you have evaded, which does address the OP, instead of playing “who can insult your opponent the best”on ATS and get away with it.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Good post _BoneZ_ , Thank you.

Reply to post by pteridine who invites posters to:

'Pick your best area to investigate and state what exactly you would investigate.'

'best area'?... you are kidding right!

There are so many obvious lies that choosing a 'Best' is going to be difficult.

But you are right, the investigation will have to start somewhere, so I will pick an easy one for you.

I would start by asking that all the evidence that was collected by Government agencies in the form of video evidence from the cameras in the vicinity of the Pentagon, be produced by the agencies.

We KNOW that this video evidence exists. We KNOW that it was collected.

Why has it been suppressed with the exception of a few frames of footage from just two cameras, neither of which show a HUGE PASSANGER PLANE?

If a huge passenger plane flew into the Pentagon why not show us the footage?

If all the pentagon security camera footage and the camera footage from the surrounding buildings turns out to show a passenger plane, then that will answer, with no room for arguments, the question of what hit the Pentagon.

Of course if this evidence is 'Lost' or can't be produced because of 'security reasons' then we will at least know one fact.

That is, that the people of the world are not being shown THE TRUTH.

What do you think pteridine? Are the people of America and the world worthy of seeing this evidence?

or perhaps you think evidence should remain hidden by the American government.

Pick YOUR best reason for this suppression.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
This could get interesting being that 9/11 truthers have been labeled as domestic terrorists. The more prominent people and military officers step forward the harder it's going to be for the truth to stay buried. I do fear however that the entire truth will never be known, like many other things that happen in this country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join