It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists, Military Officers, and Actors are among new 9/11 research organizations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+88 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Three new 9/11 research organizations have formed in the fight for 9/11 truth. They include military officers, scientists, and actors.

Scientists for 9/11 Truth

Military Officers for 9/11 Truth

Actors and Artists for 9/11 Truth

If you are a degreed scientist, a military officer, or an actor/artist, please take the time to view the information that your peers now have available at these new organizations. Once one takes the time and dedicates themselves to researching what these organizations have to say, most will see that a new international 9/11 investigation is needed.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I believe in the cause
therefore u get S&F
from me

and a bump for the thread
and Daniel is one of my fav actors

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'm very happy to see the truth movement organizing. This is exactly what we need before we are considered relevant. As long as we stay loosley knitted and just bands of protests here and there or groups of kids with wild theories and a taste for showmanship, the truth will stayed burried and we will remain chastised.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Nice one Bones.

Hmmm...better keep a close eye on Bush, Cheney and the Mossad agents posing as Israeli/US citizens then!

Quick! everyone cover the entrances, and keep a close eye on the rear exits in case they try to slip away...Rummy's probably practicing his lightning bolt from the fingertips moves, in the death star by now.

edit on 10/9/2010 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
Hmmm...better keep a close eye on Bush, Cheney and the Mossad agents posing as Israeli/US citizens then!

Quick! everyone cover the entrances, and keep a close eye on the rear exits in case they try to slip away...Rummy's probably practicing his lightning bolt from the fingertips moves, in the death star by now.

aint that the truth!!!
seems as though Mossad has infiltrated every branch of our gov.
Time to put an end to that fiasco.

So how do you overturn a presidential pardon ???
Get the current president to overturn it

or acting president pro tem

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Just been browsing the militaryofficersfor911truth.org front page and the first thing I noticed was the list of military officers who have retired from service and are willing to pin their reputation on what they believe. Actually `believe` is the wrong word. What they are doing is stating their disbelief in the farce of the official story.
Their stand should be a strong message to other ATS members and the usual rabble of 911 deflunkers.
As you get older you will take less and less cr*p from anyone and more often than not will always side with what is correct and true, rather than follow what other sheep may say, especially the media.

One example of my own disbelief is the immensly powerful steel structure of the towers. An inferno nearly 100 stories up does not transfer heat for any great distance thru structural steel, certainly not enough to compromise the full length of the towers. The top section weakens and collapses into and is wedged and stopped by the remainiing cold and still very powerful upright beam structure. That I`d believe. 1 - 2 hrs of fire to collapse a whole building to dust. yeah right. Hell it takes 4 hrs to spit a hogroast.

Thanks for the links OP. I hadn`t seen those before.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CannotGoHome
One example of my own disbelief is the immensly powerful steel structure of the towers. An inferno nearly 100 stories up does not transfer heat for any great distance thru structural steel, certainly not enough to compromise the full length of the towers. The top section weakens and collapses into and is wedged and stopped by the remainiing cold and still very powerful upright beam structure.

That is exactly what happens and has happened in the real world. Those that live in some alternate universe/fantasy world, or are government plants sent to infiltrate and otherwise discredit conspiracy theories would have you believe otherwise.

There's been plenty of threads about how the government has or is preparing to infiltrate conspiracy groups. And we have several members here who peddle the same robotic response, no matter how factual the evidence is.

But it's not working. The people are waking up to the truth.

edit on 10-9-2010 by _BoneZ_ because: spelling

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Oh there's plenty of 'info' for a subpoena.
The difficulty is getting a DOJ judge to hear the case.
There would have to be a consensus of judges to agree on it and make it public.
No judge wants to be 'singled' out on this issue.
Alot of folk have been 'removed' in the past so it doesn't look good from here.

It will take masses of people to insist on a consensus of judges to hear the evidence in a court of law.
Hopefully a 'jury' would decide the case, cause judges can and are compromised especially with this issue.
It will take the masses working together, security in numbers kind of approach.

It's just a matter of time.
Too many are aware of the evidence.
I'd focus on the 'planners' personally, the rest 'followed' just as a soldier in combat who isn't always aware of the 'situation' at hand though follows orders within a stuctured lattice of 'authority'. There has been much manufactured data, false flag attacks, false intelligence to get a herd of folks on one side at the expense of, well, everyone else. It's hard to imagine that folks could be so cruel to their fellow man. It's almost 'inhuman'. If one doesn't act human, should they be treated as one? Defence of the nation is one thing, offense of another an entirely different matter. That's mI take anyhow.

Next.....

edit on 10-9-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

Could not agree more about the judges and courts being forced to listen to the greater number of citizens. After all there are more of us than there are of them.
It will take no less than a gathering like the civil rights movement to get the attention of these people.
Maybe we should start reminding them who they work for; who pays their salary; and who can put together enough votes to take away their powerful jobs and big pay days.

There will have to be a concerted effort put forth in a very deliberate manner to wake these clowns up and get their attention as to what we expect them to do in order to keep their jobs.

I am not asking for anyones head on a platter, I just want some straight answers which I can believe to be the truth.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Good stuff.

I like to see more people calling out the BS in the 'official' story, 9/11 was the greatest crime in history, and all Americans bought the story hook, line, and sinker. At first anyway...

The people that died were from many different nations, human beings with dreams, so many families destroyed.
And as they were sacrificed by 'the elites' for whatever reason(the most obvious being to ignite wars) they were murdered in pure treachery. By their own countrymen, who have no remorse. Also, this was the pretext for the patriot act, which is un-American in the utmost extreme.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the update! Absolutely S&F

WTG

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
S&F Bones, I love it, the debunkers continue to make the claims that the truth movement is "dying", yeah right!
What we are seeing is the truth movement growing. The truth will always stand on its own, and many debunkers who support the OS lies cannot stand it. To bad for them, for defending the many proven lies.
Here’s my opinion about this, people defending the OS are either in complete denial, blinded by being patriotic, or is a paid disinformationist working for the government or military.

I am happy to see some credible people put their names, and careers on the line for truth; this should tell the debunkers something. Movie stars are “risking millions of dollars” just for speaking out against the OS nonsense. Why would famous people want to jeopardize their careers if the Truthers evidence wasn’t so credible? They wouldn’t.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
First off- S&F for you Mr OP!

Originally posted by Centurionx
Good stuff.

I like to see more people calling out the BS in the 'official' story, 9/11 was the greatest crime in history, and all Americans bought the story hook, line, and sinker. At first anyway...

Not those who were warned by Bill Cooper...

And I guess a bunch got warned by Mr Jones when he stole the information from Bill's show (or was given it by someone).

But I get what you are saying...just know there was a huge and strong minded bunch of people, many militia folks or patriots who loved listening to Bill and Alex who expected it to happen...people who already knew that a few false flag attacks had already went down, and a few who were watching this unfold "open eyed" since the bombing of the USS Cole and even before.

Not everyone was fooled...and surly not everyone was shocked.

Sadly Bill was shot in the face shortly after warning the world...and well Alex? Alex is rich and famous and makes guest appearances on Fox News and has senators, governors and Ron Paul on his show almost weekly.

I guess Bill didn't have that "marketability" thing going for him...

BUT!!! TO THE OP AND THE REST OF YOU-

I think this is coming to a very huge climax after all these years. I have said for many years now that this was "planned" to be "figured out" eventually, and I still think that is true (not that I have any proof on that).

But I honestly think that whoever did this (you know who you are) did this knowing full well that the American people would discover (with planted help and guidance by the nose) that 9/11 was a huge lie.

Why would they want that? I dunno....maybe so we can all demand the government dismantled and replaced by a new system after we blame our system for what happened.

Alls I hope is that when this is finally explained (and I really think it will be soon now), that people do not blame our system but those who manipulated it.

Remove the criminals from their roosts, and leave the American system alive and well...don't burn the castle just because the royalty inside has turned it into a filthy dump.

Remove the criminals and leave the system to heal...The American system of governing its people is not to blame...its the people who abused it.

But like I said...I have always thought this was crafted with the agenda of "allowing the people to see it was all a hoax".

Now go and flame me and call me a truther...fact is, I'll never be a truther and I think truthers are half the reason this is taking so long getting anywhere.

I'm simply an American who knows a load of lies when it is force fed to me by the idiot box and those who control it.

MM

edit on 10-9-2010 by Mr Mask because: I am cool like that

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

It looks like many of the same people from other organizations. Do you think the tactic of subdividing will build membership numbers?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Good job Bones!!!,

When the debunkers show up I would just like them to address the one question of why they are against a new and independent investigation. That's what these organizations are asking for.

"Dear debunkers, What do you have against a new investigation? Are you that worried about having your blinders removed?"

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The Baby Seal Club

"Dear debunkers, What do you have against a new investigation? Are you that worried about having your blinders removed?"

I wouldn’t expect an answer to this question by any debunker.
I believe most of them do not want a new investigation, maybe because it will prove them wrong.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Seriously ,

I mean we can sit here and argue theories all day long, to include the OS. But why would a debunker have a problem with a new investigation? Because it cost 50 - 100 mil.? That would just be a drop in the bucket.

The adamant way in which a debunker wants to stick to the OS and only the OS is...well...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Intellectual conceit is a disgusting reason to blindly argue for the OS and in doing so, denying justice to the 9/11 victims past, present and future isn't it.

If they are not 'plants', they ought to be ashamed to the soles of their feet for a decade of ranting in support of the official fiction. If they are plants, they can always claim 'Ve Ver only following ze ordours'...that's always gone down well historically.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
no matter how factual the evidence is.

Except that the "truthers" factual evidence amounts to.... nothing at all. You have zero evidence explosives, holographic planes were used, mini nukes were used, nanoo nanoo thermite was used, the jews did it etc. No eviden

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

So dereks,
You wouldn't mind signing a petition calling for a new investigation right? After all, an impartial investigation would just prove your point.
So what do you say dereks? Will you sign on for a new investigation? And if not, then why not? What do you fear?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join