It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quran burning on again? Pastor says maybe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

They were human. Whatever else you make of it is up to you. Whatever else they thought they were is up to them.

You have to understand that we, as a society on earth, create these terms and things that we are, only so that we don't need to point fingers at another human being but a thing, a religion, an action.

Makes it easier for war. Makes it easier to dominate minds. Makes a lot of things easier. But when you say that they weren't muslim but human....ooooh....you've crossed the line.

The fact that they were muslim matters to people is telling of said people. Good luck figuring that one out

Theres your problem right there....

Tell me to get a reality check...You think there is only 1 society on earth. There are several different distinct societies in my home state, nevermind the earth. They each have their own set of rules, laws and expectations.

Example...I can walk down the main st of my capital city with my glock 17 strapped to my hip with a magazine holding 17 rounds. If i did that in the state on our southern border id be locked up longer than a pedophile!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
What i dont understand is where is the huge outcry and protests and demonstrations every 9/11 by the Moslems against what those folks did on 9/11? Im talking major rallies, million man marches etc. Not just in the US but Moslem countries around the wrold. If they truly want Americans to think didnt support 9/11 they need to do a MUCH bettr job speaking out against it. Their silence speaks volumes and it wont stop folks like this preacher burning the Korna.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

reply to post by BingeBob

And what I am trying to tell you is that you shouldn't need a piece of paper to let you do anything. That is illusion, not reality. If it were reality it would go for everyone, yet, it does not. Hence it is an illusion. You can huff and puff all your life and you won't know the trick to the illusion if you keep getting fooled by it.

...How do i explain this differently...

That "piece of paper" doesnt allow or disallow ME to do or not do anything. It exclusively RESTRICTS WHAT THE GOVERNMENT CAN and CANNOT DO

Its not an illusion...Its tangible, real and its what we have stood for since before 1776

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You choose to misinterpret me yet again, this time you bring in gun laws(lol, REACH AT STRAWS HARDER)

Humans remain humans after all.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Is deleting an e-book version allowed ?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

And tell me, is this piece of paper actually doing what it is said to do? No right? Since the government is running loose.

So it is an illusion you choose to believe in. Because of ignorance.

There you go, enjoy.

Edit to say:

Something "we" stand for? Who is this "We" you are talking about? Wake up, there is only but one we and that is the human race. The other "we" is a sad attempt at egobuilding.

edit on 10-9-2010 by Zamini because: ^

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

And tell me, is this piece of paper actually doing what it is said to do? No right? Since the government is running loose.
So it is an illusion you choose to believe in. Because of ignorance.
There you go, enjoy.

Sure it is...Its holding back the flood waters...Its restricting government intrusion into muslims building a mosque near ground zero and those westboro baptist asshats to keep being asshats. It also prevents government agents from searching and siezing my property at their will or locking me away for no reason...It also keeps the government from prohibiting me from saying this president is doing an awful job

Zamini, what part of the globe do you hail from?

edit on 10-9-2010 by BingeBob because: questions

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Something "we" stand for? Who is this "We" you are talking about? Wake up, there is only but one we and that is the human race. The other "we" is a sad attempt at egobuilding.

edit on 10-9-2010 by Zamini because: ^

you truly are dilusional arent you. Whenever you get out of the princess sweet at disney land let us know. Do you not realize that "humans" are different? Last time i checked "we" were anyway.

MOTF!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Let me tell you that if the government wants your land, money or life they will take it and they will wipe their arse with the constitution and smear it off on your face to add insult to injury. Believe it or not, this is the truth.

I hail from planet Earth. Been raised everywhere and nowhere. Or must you know specific places?(For what purpose?)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by BingeBob

Example...I can walk down the main st of my capital city with my glock 17 strapped to my hip with a magazine holding 17 rounds. If i did that in the state on our southern border id be locked up longer than a pedophile!

You actually make some valid points at times but when you resort to hyperbole and distortions of the truth; all your credibility evaporates.

Extravagant claims require validation.

I think a reading of this might be beneficial...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10-9-2010 by whaaa because: to reload

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The guy should either shut up or burn the damn book. PICK ONE!
Get it over with. Put the cards on the table.
Is this the land of freedom or are we a country bowing to terrorist idiots?
Is 'the religion of peace' going to go ape-#### over some guy burning a freak'n book?
Hypocrisy ... they burn bibles, crosses, rosaries all the time. They blow up statues of other faiths.

Hey 'Pastor' .... either shut up or burn it ... but pick one for crying out loud!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Quite the contrary, I KNOW people are different YET the same. That's why you can have someone born in the US or Brittain with pretty much the same character as a person born in Iran, or Afghanistan. Our needs are the same...food and water, a roof and above all love.

It is YOU though, who is a bit delusional for thinking we are different because of religion or other man made obstructions.

Disneyland, no thank you. Though I see you know the names of rides by heart.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BingeBob
.I can walk down the main st of my capital city with my glock 17 strapped to my hip with a magazine holding 17 rounds.

WHERE do you live? I wanna' live there.

My 9 mil glock hasn't seen daylight in 10 years.
My husband's short 45 glock is probably a dusty mess.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Im interested specifically what part of the globe youre from...What country? How about a hemisphere?

When the government starts kicking in citizens doors and wiping their ass with the constitution there will be some serious "rifle behind every blade of grass" repercussions...

They are walking a very thin line with the patriot act etc.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

It is YOU though, who is a bit delusional for thinking we are different because of religion or other man made obstructions.

WRONG. Basic psychology. Behaviorism. Google - SKINNER.

People are shaped by their environments. They are shaped by what they are subjected to and by a system of rewards and punishments. Food and water and shelter are basics that everyone needs, but the psychological needs are extremely deep and are shaped by where you live, who raises you, what their religious beliefs and practices are, etc.

I won't call you delusional for not knowing this. (unlike what you said to others here)
I'll just say you aren't educated in basic human psychology and it would benefit you to take a few courses in it.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
That imam man really said that?

He really thinks that if he moves the mosque, then extremist will look and say "Islam is under attack in America?"

Ok, seriously, that man is an idiot. Why do people follow idiots?
Thinking people think PAST next week.

If they build that mosque there, it will most likely be under CONSTANT attack.

If you've got a bandage, stuck to a hairy area, man up and rip the darn thing off. Don't sit there slowly plucking one hair at a time. Better yet, soak the darn thing first. (Don't be so stupid as to plan a mosque THERE in the first place!)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Im not sure i follow...

I wrote that as truth as it is...hyperbole? Not so much

Penalties & Regulations for Unlawful Possession
-Any individual carrying a firearm unlawfully in a vehicle or anywhere else outside their home or place of business without the required license or FID card faces a minimum sentence of one year in jail or 2 ½ years in prison.

-Any individual who is unable to produce the required FID card or license upon demand by a law enforcement official may be required to forfeit their firearm. They may be able to reclaim it if they can produce their license within 30 days.

-Any individual found to be carrying an unsecured firearm may have their license revoked and their weapon confiscated. The owner faces criminal punishment with a fine of up to $10,000 and/or 10 years in prison.

(Link to info copied above intentionally left out to keep location anonymous)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Its not a ride. Its a room dedicated to fantasy. That why i thought you were there. Maybe it is you who need to get with the program. I am aware of different classes and religions, but i am also able to see that they dont mean crap. I dont like the way things are anymore than you do, but im not living on fantasy island either. Wake up and see how the world really works not your delusional perspective of it.

MOTF!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I'm an Iranian Kurd if you must know. Raised all over so you can't pin being prejudice on me. Yes, I've even been to America. Beautiful country, very much like Iran. (Historically and geographically speaking the US and Iran have more in common than any other two nations on the face of this Earth - prime example of history repeating itsself)

reply to post by FlyersFan

And psychology is a trick on its own. You seem to think I don't know what basic needs are and imply I should have a look in psychology classes. Don't know about you, but, no thank you, I've been lied to enough in my life.

What I will do is also condescendingly tell you that you should look into what life is, specifically what simple life is.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Well if it means anything to you i could actually walk down the same street with my g17 in the thigh rig with 4 other 17rd mags and my tact vest with 6 AR 30rounders and my AR slung (and hot). Id probably have a statie (or a group of staties) asking me what the hell i was doing but hed have no legal grounds to stop any further...

edit on 10-9-2010 by BingeBob because: For smileys!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join