It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonary Nazi's and Muslims

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I was reading about the history of freemasonary and I found some interesting facts. Hitler thought that freemason's were somehow connected to jewery. I am confused how Hitler thought freemason's are somehow connected jewery.

For instance -

Hitler, in his own words:
"To strengthen his political position he [the Jew] tries to tear down the racial and civil barriers which for a time continue to restrain him at every step. To this end he fights with all the tenacity innate in him for religious tolerance—and in Freemasonry, which has succumbed to him completely, he has an excellent instrument with which to fight for his aims and put them across. The governing circles and the higher strata of the political and economic bourgeoisie are brought into his nets by the strings of Freemasonry, and never need to suspect what is happening.

Why would he believe this? Is it because freemasonary is somehow connected to some systems of government. This is my belief, of why he confused these things.

What is even more provactive is that it seems the muslim community has picked up on this belief. I wonder if these muslims are just picking up on these ideas of Hitlers. If this is true could we make an analogy that muslims and right/left wing skin heads are in the same boat. Well this is what I believe to be true. I suppose you can draw your own conclusions.

I can neither confirm or deny weather or not I myselft am a freemason I will leave that up to you the reader to decide

edit on 10-9-2010 by fianna because: I reorganized some thoughts

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I believe it was because Freemasonry has it's roots in Jewish Kabbalah. Their esoteric knowledge and secret connections may have been perceived to be a threat to Nazism, so he lumped them in with average Jews to rile people against them.

Maybe a Freemason on the site can confirm?

What is even more provactive is that it seems the muslim community has picked up on this belief.

Eh, i've never heard any Muslim that thinks Freemasonry = Judaism. Do you have valid sources for this?

edit on 10-9-2010 by Nammu because: further clarification needed

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Freemasonry has it's roots in the Bible but also uses other texts of other faiths in it's work. I think that Hitler, like many others, feared what he didn't understand/couldn't control. His goal was to rule by fear and to single out groups of people based on ethnic background, religion, and race. That is everything masonry is against. We believe that everyone being equal, nobody is better than the other. That's why we meet "on the level".

I can neither confirm nor deny my involvement in masonry.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Freemasonry on the higher levels has its focus on all things sumar/atlantian, and the Eye of Horus: that group which represents Enki/Enlil/Isis/Ra/Osirus/El/Zeus/Quetzcoatl.

Basically thats the feathered serpent Old Empire.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by fianna

Hitler was a conspiracy theorist, and bought into the whole Jewish-Communist-Zionist-Illuminati garbage. He was a big fan of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, an anti-Semitic hoax.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

This is my drawn conclusion as well.

However if you look at the SS (symbol S) and trace the path of an initiate it is similar. Wouldnt you think so as well.

And if you cross the two - SS it makes a swastika. Which is the path of the soul takes during life and death. Which is something i need to look into.

edit on 10-9-2010 by fianna because: Reorganize some thoughts im at work typing fast

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by fianna

This is my drawn conclusion as well. However if you look at the SS (symbol S) and trace the path of an initiate it is similar - wouldnt you think so as well. And if you cross the two - SS it makes a swastika. Well there are too many coinicidences, so i believe there is something here that I am missing.

A lot of the Nazi Party symbolism and ritual came from a quasi-occult organization in Germany called the Thule Society. A lot of the original Nazi Party members had been Thulists (contrary to some reports, Hitler was never a member though). The highest ranking Nazi who also had been involved in Thule was Heinriech Himmler, who later became head of the SS.

The Thulists based their mysticism around white Aryan superiority, and were opposed to groups who traced mysticism, at least in part, back to Semitic sources (i.e., the Masons).

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I would love to learn more about Freemasonrys higher levels. Could you shed some light on when in the masonic progression the teachings sway toward Atlantean theory? I have always been interested in it, but I am only a low level mason.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by fianna

The 'S' in the SS is actually a sig rune.

Sig Rune

edit on 10-9-2010 by kommunist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Ok maybe the Thulists have some symbolism that is parallel to the masons. And that is why they are similar, I could not derive from my masonic knowledge why there would be two (S's) anyway.

I would also like to point out to you if you were unaware that your avatar has the forget me not flower in it which is in honor of the masons killed by the nazi's.

I dont know anything about Atlantean theory, sorry.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

There is a meaning behind everything if you can see them, and this design is not only what it says in wiki -it is also the path the soul take during life.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
how can you not confirm or deny if you are a freemason? its a public club as everyone keeps saying not a secret organization. why are you ashamed to say whether you are one or not?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by abcddcba

He is joking, playing on many people's fears that Masons are evil, plotting in secret. In his post, he says, "WE meet on the level." This plus his avatar, and his posting history show he has admitted many times to being a mason.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

cause thats my rite. You decide to join a bowling club thats a conspiracy how stupid

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Ok maybe the Thulists have some symbolism that is parallel to the masons.

That seems likely.

And that is why they are similar, I could not derive from my masonic knowledge why there would be two (S's) anyway.

Schutzstaffel was the official name of the unit, so "SS" was its initials.

I would also like to point out to you if you were unaware that your avatar has the forget me not flower in it which is in honor of the masons killed by the nazi's.

Actually, the flower in the avatar is a rose, and refers to the Rose Croix of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite.

I dont know anything about Atlantean theory, sorry.

I don't think he does either. In all probability, Atlantis is fictional, invented by Plato as a method to get his political science philosophy down in the "Symposium". Atlantis is not mentioned in Freemasonry.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Why would he believe this? Is it because freemasonary is somehow connected to some systems of government. This is my belief, of why he confused these things.

I would suppose that if he believed that, that it was because that is the world view that he had been exposed to. General Ludendorff, one of Hitler's early political influences, spoke regularly at public meetings and in the Reichstag of his belief that Germany had been betrayed by a cabal of Jews, Bankers and Freemasons. Little wonder that Hitler's early speeches reflect similar themes. He drops Ludendorff and such pointed criticism of Freemasonry around the same time as he leaves prison. The Thulists start to influence Hitler and his speeches become more pan-Germanic in emphasis, with criticism of Jews becoming more a matter of ethnicity and Nationalism. Later when his potential backers became even more influential and international, the focus becomes drawn upon the Jews as the enemy, more pointedly associated with the Communist threat. Direct criticism of Freemasonry doesn't re-appear until after Hitler is in power. Even before Hitler had control, systems were in place to erradicate all remaining opposition, first without, then within the party. Later that extended to destroying all means by which people could meet in private and escape prying eyes. The Nazi state relied upon tittle-tattling, name calling and back-biting to enforce their policies. In such circumstances, it would have been a miracle if the Freemasons had escaped unscathed. Or proof that they were in fact controllers of the world!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

actually i guess i should have specified, i was talking about the OP fianna, not network dude. and to fianna do you mean right? or rite? 2 diff words 2 diff meanings.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

well i didnt think you would see that but i meant RITE.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

cool man thanks for the info... this is pretty chronological and i appreciate your input. Which rite well thats for me to know.

edit on 10-9-2010 by fianna because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

By extension, then, are you suggesting that Judaism is connected to some systems of government? You're suggesting that "systems of government" would be the commonality between Freemasonry and the Jews. I don't see it...

What is even more provactive is that it seems the muslim community has picked up on this belief.
Not muslims. Tyrants. Freemasonry is steadfastly against tyranny in all forms, and historically you'll see that some of the biggest opponents of Freemasonry have been tyrants, regardless of their religion. Hitler, Mussolini and even Saddam Hussein all outlawed Masonry under their regimes. Because they were scared of us; our principles, and our loyalty to each other. After all, Freemasons were involved in the creation of America, and Freemasons have been implicated in the French Revolution which was the overthrowing of a monarchy. If a tyrant wants absolute control of his subjects, he has reason to fear the Masons.

I can neither confirm or deny weather or not I myselft am a freemason I will leave that up to you the reader to decide
Makes no difference to me either way. There are more than two dozen confirmed Masons on ATS that I know of, and probably a handful who haven't come out of the anteroom, so to speak. It's generally pretty easy to spot the real Masons from the pretenders.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join