It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagons plan to silence 9/11's Able Danger whistleblower LTC Anthony Shaffer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Ridiculous...Check out the comment from Amazon:

Operation Dark Heart

You know that the re-release will be edited with all the truth out, and all the "truth" in.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Plan to? They already have, go on to amazon.com and check ths SHI* out.

There is going to be a revised government edition of the book. WTF?????????????

www.amazon.com...

Nice post!

J~Dog

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I know it's been said but if anyone finds a copy of the book uncensored, please, please, please, let us know, the best I can do is scour the search engines, and search the P2P and USENET. It's beginning to appear that they snatched up every copy. Pentagon seems to be having a harder and harder time of protecting their secrets

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
You know something... if you wanted to really do some effective viral marketing (and get some feedback on your first draft) for your book, this would be the best way.

Okay so a revised version is coming out, nothing new there, I have dozens of books on my shelf that have multiple revisions done.

From a marketing perspective it's worked, now everyone knows about the book so when the revised version comes out people will jump at the chance to purchase a book simply because the name has been ingrained into their minds from all the publicity.

My Verdict: Very Good Publicity Stunt

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Reply to old_god

Good point, however, unless they've got their heads buried in the sand they should know that this kind of publicity only draws the attention of the kind of people that don't pay for books, or music, or films, or media in general. Marketing always goes directed towards a certain sector of the market, and I think if you want a best seller you definitely don't want to limit your marketing to such a narrow sector. I'd've never heard of this book if it weren't for this blog and similars I frequent. They've piqued my interest, but I'll wait till I can get a copy without paying, preferibly in .txt.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
What the hell is going on in America.

Cannot believe this story.

Anybody else know who used to destroy ('burn') books? Anyone?

This does not happen in a free America this only happens to a censored America. In the future what agency or Czar will ban books that are deemed unreadable by the Powers that be? ^Y^

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
If i remember , this has happened before in England. The book Spy Catcher, an autobiography of a senior intelligence officer.
I don’t really know the whole story. but it does sound similar.
I'm off to check more about it. never know similar circumstances may have similar outcome.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

The only thing I am surprised about is that fact that this is all being done out in the open. I would think they would just do it discreetly in order to not draw attention. Weird.

Yeah, more like the attack on the Twin Towers..

Right out there in the open baby...

Soooo, who's up for getting a hold of the author for a copy???

peace

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The government we have today is the reason why 13 years from now I plan to run for president to ensure the continuity of the Constitution and Bill of Rights... What these people have done is suppressed the LTC's right to blow the whistle... It's funny how when you watch military television they advertise to report anything you see is wrong that could put you in the middle of trouble... what a LIE. They spat on his face and "hung" him for his crime of what? trying to tell the truth. I am not going to promote violence toward our government but the reason why I will be running for office is because the Patriot banner has fallen and needs a leader who will make the ultimate sacrifice to raise the flag once again. Yeah, I know... I'm as frustrated as anyone who will read my post... I'm done sitting on the sideline and so should every American. It is time to get these players who are losing our country off the field.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

There's been an update to that page.

Book no longer available

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
EBAY

AT $ 910.00 right now

cgi.ebay.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
what about the copies sent to book reviewers? assuming they havent been snatched up and forced to sign confidentiality waivers... could these not eventually find their way to the net? hoping to get the "original" revision from the GOV now is all but a hopeless cause. it had already been revised once ...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

This isn't a Republican/Democrat issue. This is an attempt to totally blow the lid off of the 9/11 deception that the U.S government has pushed since that fateful day.

You're right. It isn't about republicans *VS* democrats because they are 2 branches of the same entity. It seems that regardless of who is in power, the media is beholden to that party & follows their script. Obviously, that is currently democrats. But why run the story right now? Who benefits?
I think it's a strategic political maneuver to "remind" people what happened under the republicans; as I said, timed now because November is looking so bad for the "opposition".
I don't believe it would have been covered otherwise. Back at the time & for years after/ to this day, democrats were no less duplicitous than republicans about the wars, "homeland security", FISA, Patriot Act, etc- even as they leave our southern borders & our ports wide open. (the mere mention of Sept 11th being an inside job would get you banned at Daily Kos) They can't jump on it now, but it's a pretty convenient little "leak".
I wish every bit as much that the truth will come out, but I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

edit on 11-9-2010 by DogsDogsDogs because: duplicate post

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Don't know if anyone has posted it, but apparently the author/publisher has opened up a website located at
www.operationdarkheart.com...

2ndline

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
First I would like to Condolences to US people & those families of killed & survivors of 11 September… I don’t know what we should called this kind of Crimes in 21 century. I think human reach to the end of history…
As you know discovering large volumes of electrodes in the territory of WTC by doctor "Steven Jones" and others in March 2009 indicated that a specific type of electrode produced by nanotechnology was reason of collapse in WTC towers. Also American Geological reported recently” There was smithereens heat of molten iron in the dust after collapses of towers”.
so first they used MINI NUKE in WTC than iraq and afganestan...wow

So who has nanotechnology Ben Laden or Israel?

There are many evidences proven 9/11 designed by Mossad just for controlling the Middle East specially Iran by attacking the Iraq & Afghanistan. Also by this tragedy Israeli force US Gov to obey all their devilish orders without any rejection…
As long as US Gov allows Israelis interfering or controls their Macro Policies we should expect more tragedy in future.however Israeli they are all around in US !!!! US foreign policy, US Parliament, US Media, US Market & US trading, US banking and etc...

edit on 11-9-2010 by Prof. Twister because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Ultimately, the State is the collective people in America. The problem is that our current govt is now an enemy of the State.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by akira131
what about the copies sent to book reviewers? assuming they haven't been snatched up and forced to sign confidentiality waivers... could these not eventually find their way to the net? hoping to get the "original" revision from the GOV now is all but a hopeless cause. it had already been revised once ...

Yes it appears these are the only copies available of the "Army approved" version of OP Darkheart, they have started to be sold on the net by the reviewers. In the article I linked to in my OP the NY Times says that they were able to buy a copy of the book off the web(I'm assuming that they did this once they found out the Pentagons plans).

At this point though, I'll guess and say that the only people with a true unedited version of this book, is Shaffer and his publishers, and possibly a couple he stashed with people for safe keeping(??).

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I tried to get a copy from Barns and Noble last night they couldent find the book. After some digging a new notice came up because they were looking for the book and it stated "The Department of Defence has purchased and destroyed all copies that have not been released and ordered LTC Schafer to destroy any copies he has and to authorize the government to release a REVISED copy at a later time to the public excluding confidential, secret, and top secret information."

this makes me whant to know what is in the book. if annyone dose have a book and can PDF it to the internet or i get a copy i will send it to every one who wants a copy and it will be authentic. I dont like edited versions

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasoutlaw
"ordered LTC Schafer to destroy any copies he has "

I wonder if he was really "ordered"(court??) to do that? Can that really be possible? Can the government tell him to actually destroy any copies(of his book) that are personally his? This seems pretty far out side of the already typically ridiculous measures of control they will exact upon their fellow citizens.

Sometimes I wonder if some of them, deep down inside, are just a little jealous of the amount of control the Chinese government has over it's citizens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join