It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Breaking** VLT May Have Proven That Our Laws Of Physics Are Wrong - The Universe Is Not Equal!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Yes you are right its a shame all this information comes out in to the public arena then it falls by the wayside as it gets buried under the policitcal rants on this site. IMHO science trumps politicians anytime! I suppose this thread will suffer the same fate as meny members probably haven't heard of the VLT, even though its an original name.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Can't the mods merge threads?

It's a function on another forum I frequent, maybe TPTB on ATS think the end result becomes too confusing and disjointed for the function to be worth it..

Anyway, interesting topic.
My first thought was: could this lend credence to the theories about "4th dimension ascension" and all that jazz?
Our planet moving into another part of the universe, blasting us with all kinds of energies, changing the laws of physics?

I'm not that well read on the subject so forgive my ignorance, just wanted to throw that out there to see what you people think.
Fascinating stuff.. I can't wait for the smoke to clear so we can get a clearer picture of what the implications of this could be, who knows, maybe it isn't that big of a deal, the information may be fallacious.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
For those of you who have an interest in sacred geometry, please look at
smphillips.8m.com...
You may no doubt have heard of the "Tree of Life", one of the two trees that grew in the Garden of Eden, according to biblical mythology. It is known in Kabbalah as God's blueprint governing whatever is "made in His image." This geometrical object has been recently shown to be merely the outer form of a more general object that has been proved to be analogous to certain sacred geometries of other religions. It has an 'inner form' consisting of two sets of 7 regular polygons (the image in the web page linked above). When constructed from the Pythagorean tetractys (a triangular array of 10 dots), they have 1370 dots. Now, 137 is the number whose reciprocal physicists have known for decades is approximately equal to the fine-structure constant: alpha = 1/137 (approx). Therefore, God has designed our universe according to His own nature so that the very number 137 is embodied in His designing blueprint. Variation in alpha because the universe is non-homogeneous and anisotropic means, should future measurements confirm the Chile observatory results, that the basic properties of atoms vary minutely at different locations in space-time.

Please examine the website to learn how other parameters of physics, such as the group-theoretical numbers defining the mathematical symmetries of superstring forces, are encoded in the sacred geometries of religions. There are 52 downloadable research articles available there giving detailed analysis.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

micpsi - Fascinating stuff. I will take a look at the website when I have time, in the menatime can you explain where this scared geometry comes from?

they have 1370 dots. Now, 137 is the number whose reciprocal physicists have known for decades is approximately equal to the fine-structure constant: alpha = 1/137 (approx).

Who discovered it, is this something that dates back to egyptology? also how did they come up with this fine structure alpha = 1/137 (approx)

edit on 10-9-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I think from what I have read, scientists are using the Large Hadron collider to create anti-matter. Isn't it true? In theory it should work, that doesn't mean they are producing anti-matter right now, but I think having spend almost a billion dollar on it, there must be a bigger agenda behind it.

Nasa has already designed a space-craft which uses anti-matter as fuel. Damn fascination, everyone was wondering why so much money spend on something which is apparently used to find out the GOD particle lol..

I heard anti-matter is hard to find, and is very expensive from a little bird.

Thanks guys, this thread kept me interested

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
reply to post by davespanners

First off I am not a scientists just a mere banker. From what I understood from the speaker is that life could exist everywhere in the universe but the life does not necessarily conforms to our physics, for example gravity could be different in certain areas of space that will change how life adapts in its environment. Unfortunately I only caught the tail end of it which was a damn shame, I am trying to find some more information that us mere mortals may understand. Watch this space.

Well this seems intriguing. Not being a physicist I have to sit back

and wait to see what "our guys" have to say about this.

Great thread, thanks for the post!

S&F

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

It's this same arrogant attitude within the sciences, also in evidence all over ATS through 'debunkers' on virtually all, no scratch that, on ALL esoteric or out of the box subjects such as ET life, UFO's, false history, alternative energy generation, karmic beliefs and so on, that REALLY holds humanity back.

Wouldn't the proponents and authors of the new findings be "debunkers" of the "consensus?" Aren't THEY the ones brave enough to go against the "widely accepted theory," and willing to contradict "common knowledge?"

There's nothing wrong with being a skeptic, and nothing inherently wrong with "debunking" crap, even if it is 'widely accepted' crap, or otherwise "common knowledge."

Arrogance works both ways, no?

As does ignorance.

jw

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
OK so now we have a whole bunch of people who went to these universities and learned stuff that was entirely wrong! That would make them not qualified to do what they claim to do as the knowledge they acquired was incorrect. So they should all be fired or at the very least required to restudy everything before making anymore contributions to our little thing called science!!! I wonder if they get to go back to the university for free? Just kidding but in reality in any other profession you would be considered to be unqualified for employment if you studied the entirely wrong things. Food for thought anyway.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well this is just great. I though that there was one thing I could always could on it was the laws of physics. Now even that can not be counted on. So just how much can they change from place to place? What if Earth floated in to a part of space where water was as flammable as gasoline? It would be game over.

But all jokes aside just how much change could there really be?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

"The reason that this is interesting for me is the fact that all the universities that have been teaching einsteins theories to thousands of students could indeed have been passing on incorrect knowledge."

I've been saying that for over 30 years

@Spikey; while i agree, in part, i also believe we CAN reach other planets & way beyond, only we are not allowed to work together, openly. We are not allowed the resources for a united single effort, we only have NASA, ESA etc, who are like in the Steam age compared to what we REALLY have.......
IMO we,ve been to Mars & back several times, probably all the way to Pluto
Just because Joe Public doesn't know, doesn't mean it's not been done.

edit on 13-9-2010 by playswithmachines because: Keyboard dying.....

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Antimatter? Most hardware stores have it!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/650a4bef5d99.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It sounds like somebody/group of scientists, South America, is trying to Force disclosure or they are attempting to catch us up. At least I hope that is the case.

Since its all a hologram, akin to a living bot, hollogram with pixels like a television set really that is erected by the stars/lasers. And streamed in from the Beyond/Home to all of us, where our Future/Higher Selves Guide and tutor us to grow in Love and Kindness to each other, it should be different in each section.

Like a DVD player playing infinite DVDs simulataneously, infinite space-time channels, relating to orbits of moons and planets, so, guess what? On our earth plane 3d channel relating to our orbit of a pretty standard sized star, we look out with the telescopes and see that plane or channel, and life is more scarse than we think. In reality there is life all around us on one channel or another, and the universe is like a giant collage of different DVDs running with different space time and density channels. It could be as small as a grain of sand with the infintiy within it.

Also, in Infinity, the platform, all are infinite. All inaminate energy recylcles endlessly and earth for example has infinite consecutive DVD runs (in "time") whereas time is but a program like gravity that runs in our heads and we are merely analyzing the energies streaming in and erecting it all on a screen at the back of our minds, with gravity programming placing it spatially for order. In No Time, Beyond this universe, beyond all the infinite universe/schools, there is simultaneous runs.

Conscousness progresses by default to higher and higher levels, infinitely, and all are eternal without beginning or ending and in size equal to the infintiy itself.

I hope they discover more soon, but they should take a few more things into account, such as there not being any solid objects here, just streams of energy and pigments to erect the images. In addition what the platform of infinity means in realitionship to the universe, the planets, the cycles, and especially US. For our lives are like infinite films with different versions of us in each clip of the way.

So its all a matrix. And of it varies alot, from region to region. Stars are differeing in size and represent the sreaming in from the Creators/Designers/Teachers/Programmers, our Higher Selves in short and reflect the collective consciouness of the citizens of that system. Differing rules would apply to different areas, and various grades are being reflected.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines
I've been saying that for over 30 years

You've had 30 years to write up your findings, what's keeping you?

Anyway, the operative word in the thread title is "MAY".

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Well, I'm starting to feel a bit of vindication in my views of the Universe
Im very excited about this bit of news...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Wow, very interesting... As someone else posted the "Law of Physics" up until now so it seems, was the one thing that could be counted on.

Am I to now assume that 'Death and Taxes' will also be questioned later down the path of life?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

From what I am reading it says that one of the universal constants ALPHA goes against Einsteins equivalence theory (i.e that physics acts in the same way throughout the universe) and varies in different regions of space.
They are also proposing that this may mean that this part of the universe is particularly suited to the existence of life

I have always been under the impression that Einstein's equivalence principle had to do with the equivalence of, being under the influence of gravity, and within a reference frame that undergoes acceleration. I was not aware that it was applicable to all laws of physics throughout the universe.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

After reading the Wikipedia article about the fine structure constant, (I do not profess to understand it all) I got a nagging feeling that this "discovery" is another attempt to reconcile the increasingly contradictary parts of the Frankenstein monster we call the "Standard Model".

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well all this talk of dimension shifting and our basic view of reality had got my head spinning. I luv to read and discuss the subject but alas my math skills are so poor as to be laughable, so while I can understand the "idea" of alot of this subject matter, I cant really "understand" it due to my inferior math skills. However allow me to introduce an idea I had gleaned from my very basic understanding of the world of astrophysics and quantum physics.

In Astrophysics our current working model has a set of rules and theories that is accepted by the majority of scientists and their peers. Same goes with Quantum physics. There has been talk of somehow the two combining and having a theory of ALL. Aka M Theory or String Theory. Now in quantum worlds it is been theorized ( and may be proven..im not sure ) that the observer can change the outcome of a event or nature of the object he/she is looking at just by the mere fact that said subject matter was observed. Well...what if as we are looking deep into the universe, by using the same theory as Quantum, what if we are altering the nature or situation, or what have you, of the objects we see in deepest space? what if by our very act of looking at such objects we are changing them and they are somehow "settle-ing" in to a result that is aggreeable to the current model of our existence? Wouldnt that be something? we are shaping the nature of our own reality just by observing what is out "there" ! any thoughts on my idea?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join