It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EMR studies and the effects on our health

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I found an interesting link to some studies in Australia related to EMR, very well researched document which I thought you might like.

www.ecolibria.com.au...

The article is quite long so here are some brief excerpts (all from source link above)

As far back as 1994 Australia’s CSIRO did a 150 page literature review on the status of health effects from EMR. The report’s author, Dr Stan Barnett, said: “whilst researching the scientific database in preparation for this report it has become evident that subtle changes in cell structure and biochemistry have been frequently reported at exposure levels where gross thermal change could not be attributed as a cause.”2

Dr Neil Cherry, studied over 600 researchers worldwide. He found that EMR caused DNA breakages, chromosome aberrations, increased oncogene activity in cells, altered brain activity, altered blood pressure and increased brain cancer at very low levels – much lower than those allowed by the Australian standard.

Since then other scientists have turned up further studies showing similar results. A study published in August 2007 indicates that mobile phone radiation causes cancer in mice"4 , and another one - published in August 2007 in New Scientist by scientists at the Weizmann Institute of Science in Israel - finds that after only 5 minutes of exposure to radiation one tenth of the power of a mobile phone, rat and human cell chemicals undergo changes.

In 2005 researchers in China found that relatively low-level RF radiation can lead to DNA breaks6, and in 2004 the REFLEX project, which summarised the work of 12 research groups in seven European countries, reported that RF radiation could increase the number of DNA breaks in exposed cells, as well as activate a stress response – the production of heat-shock proteins. The manager of the project, Franz Adlkofer, said: “…available scientific evidence of such critical events demonstrates the need for intensifying research – precautionary measures seem to be warranted.”7

Dr Peter French found that mobile phone radiation switched on heat shock proteins:
"In plain English, the point is that it has been demonstrated by several researchers that increasing the amount of heat shock proteins in cells results in the increased potential for developing tumours, increased stimulation of metastasis or spread of cancers, the direct development of cancer, de novo, and the decreased effectiveness of anti-cancer drugs." Dr Peter French"8

What are your opinions on this information?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The governments are already aware of the damages caused by EMR, but prob remain silent because they think the benefits out weigh the costs. Some of these signals affect the ways in which our cells communicate with each other. The complexities of our society need EMR to function and we will have to live with the consequences until these technologies are superseded.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Alpha

Omega

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Alpha

Omega

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
DAMN!

im so sorry for destroying your thread, just delete the ones that didnt show up as links.

again a million apologies.

i am html illiterate...apparently. my deficiency is severe. lol.

www.jrgenius.com...(ebook%20-%20english)%20drunvalo%20melchizedek%20-%20volume1%20-%20the%20a%2364e.pdf

www.4shared.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
i give up...

you can google the first one just make sure you put flower of life vol 1

it should be on the first page of results.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by muttish

:-)) thanks for those - I have shared them with everyone on the mayan thread. let me know when your pm
is working!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Good reason to avoid EMR if you can, We ditched our mircowave and next time I fly the sec guard better get his rubber gloves ready coz I aint walking through those scanners.. D.

below a cool example of what a mircowave does to water and then a plant..

execonn.com...

Below is a science fair project that my granddaughter did for 2006. In it she took filtered water and divided it into two parts. The first part she heated to boiling in a pan on the stove, and the second part she heated to boiling in a microwave. Then after cooling she used the water to water two identical plants to see if there would be any difference in the growth between the normal boiled water and the water boiled in a microwave. She was thinking that the structure or energy of the water may be compromised by microwave. As it turned out, even she was amazed at the difference.
Below are the pictures that were actually submitted with the project. Some of them were created with photoshop for the science fair presentation from the original photos, so the display would be consistant and easy to follow. The actual original photos are posted at the bottom with thumbnails. They are thumbnailed because the original photos were extremely high resolution. Marshall Dudley

execonn.com...

execonn.com...

Followup. We have seen a number of comments on this, such as what was the water in the microwave boiled in. The thinking is that maybe some leaching took place if it was in plastic. It was boiled in a plastic cup, so this could be a possibility. Also it was not a double blind experiment, so she knew which was which when watering them. On top of that she was wanting the microwaved ones to do poorly, and although most scientists would dismiss the idea, it is possible that her thoughts toward each plant had an effect as well. Bottom line is, the results are interesting, and duplicate the results that others have reported (try Googling '"microwaved water" plants') more experiments need to be done with better controls and as a double blind study. But this was a simple 6th grade science fair project, and was never intended to be anything more than that.

The plants were genetically identical, they were produced from graphs from the same parent plant, so that variable can be eliminated.

edit on 1-11-2010 by deenuu because: coz I can.

edit on 1-11-2010 by deenuu because: coz I can again

new topics

top topics

join