It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hey, some of you may remember my post about my alien abduction a while ago.. Anyways, I have figured out what the aliens have done to me, they put an implant in the back of my neck, a little above the spine.

Every once in a while my neck tingles in the same spot every time, and I receive messages from the aliens or whatever they are.

They tell me to do specific tasks and tell me knowledge of the future and what is to come for humanity.

This is where I need help. I am scared out of my mind, and I have no idea how to react to this. Is it even aliens telling me these things? Or am I completely insane?

I cant even think of where to start on these "tasks" and "knowledge", but I suppose the earliest that I remember would go first.

The first thing I remember is these "messengers" sending me a message to start a movement of some sort, but I did not receive the rest. I tend to only get a half (?) of the message.

A few days ago I got the second message, I was told I have a special role in life, and that I have to fulfill something and stay out of danger, to make sure it is done, but I have no idea what they are talking about. What kind of scares me here, is that Jesus had the same feelings, that he was unique and had a special role, and he ended up dying. Hopefully I don't die.

I received the third today. I think I got most of this message, actually. I was told that something will indeed happen on December 21, 2012. They did not tell me what would happen, but something BIG will happen, something completely unexpected.

I need help figuring this out, I am getting a feeling that this isn't even aliens talking to me, but some benevolent power. I originally had the suspicion that it was aliens because of my alien abduction (if that actually happened) so I need you guys/girls to help me figure out what is going on and if I should actually carry out these tasks.

Thank you so much,

-typwar

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
You say "They" what kind of message is spoken or unspoken by more than one? How do you get your messages?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
You say "They" what kind of message is spoken or unspoken by more than one? How do you get your messages?

That is a hard question to answer, cause honestly I have no idea. My neck tingles in a tight area above my spine (maybe a 1 cm area (squared)) and then it just pops up in my head, I am sorry this is hard to explain.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
try hypnosis through a professional... How can you accomplish a task if you don't know what it is.

anyways it might help...

my 2 cents

Fox

edit on 9/9/2010 by FoxStriker because: forgot a word

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

That would probably be my best bet, but if I bring this anywhere not on the internet my Mom would find out and put me right in the hospital.

EDIT: People already think I am crazy, more bullying wouldn't help!

edit on 9-9-2010 by typwar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by typwar

Your mom put you in the hospital before? I would say, close your eyes and try allowing your hand to write it or drawl it...? Remember that the world is so vaste, and if it bothers you, ignore it.. change your perspective.. It may be hard, I've never experienced what you speak of, but be your own person, think and do for yourself, which means fill your schedule, and keep yourself busy.

be well

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by typwar

Your mom put you in the hospital before? I would say, close your eyes and try allowing your hand to write it or drawl it...? Remember that the world is so vaste, and if it bothers you, ignore it.. change your perspective.. It may be hard, I've never experienced what you speak of, but be your own person, think and do for yourself, which means fill your schedule, and keep yourself busy.

be well

Thank you for the thoughtful post... I will try to do that next time I am receiving a "message".

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by typwar

If you REALLY think you have something implanted that you did not consent to...go get it checked out. An X ray should be able to solve the problem.

I'm not trying to make light/fun/ anything other then be helpful.

I don't know what's out there and what tries to put things in other people's bodies, but if you really think there is a thing there, get checked out.

If you think you may be rationalizing this as an "abduction" then get checked out mentally.

You know what's going on. Act accordingly as long as it does not hurt you, or anyone else.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
reply to post by typwar

If you REALLY think you have something implanted that you did not consent to...go get it checked out. An X ray should be able to solve the problem.

I'm not trying to make light/fun/ anything other then be helpful.

I don't know what's out there and what tries to put things in other people's bodies, but if you really think there is a thing there, get checked out.

If you think you may be rationalizing this as an "abduction" then get checked out mentally.

You know what's going on. Act accordingly as long as it does not hurt you, or anyone else.

I don't think I should get checked out mentally, but I suppose an X-ray could maybe clear some things up. I read and heard from some people that the back of the neck tingling is actually the feeling you might have if you are under psychic attack or you are being told things through psychic power (cant remember what it is called!) so that really changes everything... It could be completely different then I thought.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by typwar

They tell me to do specific tasks and tell me knowledge of the future and what is to come for humanity.

This is where I need help. I am scared out of my mind, and I have no idea how to react to this. Is it even aliens telling me these things? Or am I completely insane?

I need help figuring this out, I am getting a feeling that this isn't even aliens talking to me, but some benevolent power. I originally had the suspicion that it was aliens because of my alien abduction (if that actually happened) so I need you guys/girls to help me figure out what is going on and if I should actually carry out these tasks.

Typwar, I know EXACTLY what you are talking about.

In my personal experience, the message was almost like a whisper in the beginning, kind of hard to hear. Definitely male. Unique. Distinctive. At first I'd hear a partial message. Later on the message would get clearer and louder. More insistant.

Some of the messages seemed God-like: "Read the Bible." (I am not particularly religious). "You need to clean." (not just the house, but clean yourself, make yourself better, more perfect). "Nothing is hidden." "You have a special job to do." "Keep safe until the time comes and you are needed."

Some of the messages had more of a survival theme: "You need to stock up on food." "You need warmer blankets." "There will be a time without electricity." "There is something BIG that will happen soon, something that has never happened before."

Those messages are all from a "voice."

I also receive "knowings." Nothing is actually said, but it's like a small movie playing in my head. I see glimpses of the future. Some were so scary that I actually said I didn't want to know. Those stopped for a while.

Since my mother has also experienced the same things, I know I am not crazy. (It's great having validation on that one!)

I understand the Jesus reference and your fears. All I can tell you is this: I have listened because the things I have been told are NOT harmful. They are designed to keep me safe.

I think you need to use your best judgment in deciding what you should listen to. We all have free will. We can all choose whether or not to listen. (Although like I said, the voice is pretty insistent.) I have chosen to listen on the condition that what I have to do is not harmful to me or others. Perhaps that will help you in your discernment process.

P.S. I started a thread after I read yours, asking if other people who have had alien contact are experiencing the same things. You might want to read the "Karla Turner Memorial" site (google it). The first book has women's experiences. Some have also received messages and knowings of the future. It might ease your mind to let you know you are not going crazy.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Waiting2 because: reduced OP's quote

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waiting2

Originally posted by typwar

Typwar, I know EXACTLY what you are talking about.

In my personal experience, the message was almost like a whisper in the beginning, kind of hard to hear. Definitely male. Unique. Distinctive. At first I'd hear a partial message. Later on the message would get clearer and louder. More insistant.

Some of the messages seemed God-like: "Read the Bible." (I am not particularly religious). "You need to clean." (not just the house, but clean yourself, make yourself better, more perfect). "Nothing is hidden." "You have a special job to do." "Keep safe until the time comes and you are needed."

Some of the messages had more of a survival theme: "You need to stock up on food." "You need warmer blankets." "There will be a time without electricity." "There is something BIG that will happen soon, something that has never happened before."

Those messages are all from a "voice."

I also receive "knowings." Nothing is actually said, but it's like a small movie playing in my head. I see glimpses of the future. Some were so scary that I actually said I didn't want to know. Those stopped for a while.

Since my mother has also experienced the same things, I know I am not crazy. (It's great having validation on that one!)

I understand the Jesus reference and your fears. All I can tell you is this: I have listened because the things I have been told are NOT harmful. They are designed to keep me safe.

I think you need to use your best judgment in deciding what you should listen to. We all have free will. We can all choose whether or not to listen. (Although like I said, the voice is pretty insistent.) I have chosen to listen on the condition that what I have to do is not harmful to me or others. Perhaps that will help you in your discernment process.

P.S. I started a thread after I read yours, asking if other people who have had alien contact are experiencing the same things. You might want to read the "Karla Turner Memorial" site (google it). The first book has women's experiences. Some have also received messages and knowings of the future. It might ease your mind to let you know you are not going crazy.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Waiting2 because: reduced OP's quote

Wow thank you so much for this post! This definitely makes me feel better about this, knowing I am not alone. Hopefully I will soon receive other messages, and hopefully those will be more vivid and understandable. When or if I do, I will post them here.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I'm glad I could be of help to you. I know how alone I felt for years having only my mother to confirm my sanity.

Here is a link to the thread I created (which you inspired): www.abovetopsecret.com...

There have to be more people like us out there. Perhaps we'll both have more answers! I'll keep coming back to check on your thread as well. Good luck!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I don't even know if my situation is related in any way but my younger sister claims that we were abducted often as children. When I was 12, I bumped my shin against something and the area swelled up magnificently. An x-ray showed a piece of copper wire that had bone grown around it - or so the doctor then said. Mind you, this was 1975. Nothing was removed. The doctor said it would just float around my body but should cause no harm.

About five years ago, I started getting that tingling you mentioned in my back in a particular spot near my spine. I noticed too that it came in conjunction with the messages. Take the itch as a signal to meditate. Meditation makes the messages a lot clearer.

For my part, there has never been any fear. I have experienced a lot of things during these five years and I wouldn't trade one of them. So much info! Just listen, do what you feel is right (nothing will happen if you choose to do otherwise - except that you may notice that the messages were right), and continue with your life according to your heart. This is the only really vital part of the whole thing - you must learn to listen to and with your heart. That's not a bad thing though, is it?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

That is very interesting that you also felt the "tingle". Next time it happens I will surely meditate and hopefully come up with more info to support the thread. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by typwar

That tingle can be very insistent as well. Sometimes it's downright overwhelming. Over time, it grew into a circling kind of tingle/itch, as though there was a tiny shark under my skin, but only when I didn't heed the call to meditation. It changes size, but never changes location. I feel nothing below the skin and there is nothing unusual about the skin there in any way, other than the itch/tingle. But don't focus on that single sensation too much. That's not what this is about.

I should add here that on New Year's Day 2004, my children and I saw an UFO in the sky for a stunning 6 hours. Two egg-shaped craft joined it not long before it departed. One of those craft flew directly over our building. Whether that actually kicked off the events that have transpired thereafter, I don't know for sure. It could be a coincidence.
Umm...except that it happened again on March 3rd, the same year.

One thing I can say to you is that you needn't feel any fear. Nothing bad will happen to you. Just start trusting yourself. It's easy to say that but another thing altogether to do it. It can be painful.
But I have had a lot of things healed throughout this thing; physically, emotionally, mentally, but most of all spiritually. You really must just go with your heart and leave all fear behind. Whenever anything starts to frighten you, no matter what the source - trust trust trust.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by typwar

Go with me on this, The possibilty that you have been abducted has not been proven. I mean you stated you question your own sanity for believing so. However the messages you are recieving are possitive and empowering, yet vauge. You feel compeled to take action yet no not what to act upon. Take this as communication from a higher being. Weather you believe in Bishnu, Alla, Jesus Christ or little rey men this can be used for positive motovation for yourself. If you Beleved in Christ as I do you may have seen this as his message that you are smart, strong and capable of influencing people and taking the action that YOU!! desire. That is the beauty of free will. If you feel these messages are trully from an ET the action from you can still be positive and good. CHOOSE. DO. BE

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
you, know, the person who suggested x-ray, thats a good idea. even if you went to the dentist and asked for a full head scan, the xray goes around your whole head, that may be able to see the area in question..?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Try this.

The testimonials say the methods work.

www.stopabductions.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I created a pendulum after suggestion of a friend. I finally figured out how to use it, and it told me I was indeed abducted by aliens and they did an implant in my body. I also asked if I am receiving these messages from aliens, and that was also a yes. Anyone else this is happening too should try the same thing.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by typwar

It sounds like the aliens are doing the "voices in your head" skit, but they want you to think that it's a "benevolent force" or something instead of what it really is -- yup, you guessed is -- the aliens.

In your desperation with aliens that you can't do anything about, you probably didn't mind the "benevolent alien psychic giving me messages" idea.

But, dude, even though there's nothing you can do about the aliens, just ignore the stuff they put in your head. It's garbage and it's there to make you look like a nut job.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join