It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full scale mind reading underway now on everyone!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Dear OP
Please take the trouble to read your own links.

Extract: For now, the project's accomplishments are far more modest - it can only be used with prohibitively expensive and bulky MRI equipment and hasn't yet been adapted to analyze abstract thoughts.

If you are being serious - you need to have yourself checked out for paranoid schizophrenia. I have been a mental health worker for over 30 years and you are presenting classic symptoms.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This is hardly anything that hasn't been discussed before...here's an interesting quote from an article on Project Camelot actually:

AI surveillance and access to knowledge

The AI surveillance system, Jake told us, was literally "out of this world". It operates hyperdimensionally, based on a highly advanced quantum computing model that is basically our development based on acquired alien technology. This system is so advanced that the ETs themselves are unhappy that we have it.

Not only does it enable access to what any given person is saying, or even thinking - if targeted for investigation - it can also transcend time itself and thereby access information about the thoughts and words of historical figures. Whether this system can look into the future - the Tom Cruise movie Minority Report, based on a story by the prolific author Philip K. Dick, comes to mind - we omitted to ask.

Jake's actions in being sensitive to this device (if device is the right word) - by waiting for exactly the right 'window' of opportunity to tell us certain things - were not fully understood by us until I (Bill Ryan) had the following experience.

On our last night together, sitting out in the open after a barbecue, at about 2 am, Jake decided to tell me some things he had not previously revealed, surveillance or no surveillance. As he began to speak, he immediately encountered problems, as if trying to force himself through a barrier. Simultaneously, I found I was being put to sleep and could hardly keep my eyes open. We both spotted what was happening, and remarked on it to one another.

Jake forced himself to keep talking, and I made myself keep listening through a spell of overwhelming dopiness. This episode lasted half an hour or maybe more. We were being forcibly stopped, in real time, from communicating effectively, as a direct and immediate response to our intentions.

It's very important to understand that this was unconnected with electromagnetics, hidden microphones, targeted beams, or anything else of that nature. My own reference point for what happened was a kind of negative radionics (which also works hyperdimensionally, but as a positive health modality).

In the end we concluded our conversation, now pretty tired. The next morning I simply could not recall what Jake had told me - and still can't. Upon meeting him again and reporting that I couldn't remember a thing about our conversation except for the weird effects we had both experienced, he replied wryly:

Maybe it's just as well.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by trutherman

No..you misunderstood my tale. I was detailing a real rock em sock em robot mind control episode that happened this afternoon. When you hear the roof creak, that's the space weapon (millimeter scanner) measuring the materials between target and barrel (satellite), in advance of doling out messages.

I am a firm believer that space exploration is being used as a skynet weapon to gain power over the world, the mind of man.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
Dear OP
Please take the trouble to read your own links.

Extract: For now, the project's accomplishments are far more modest - it can only be used with prohibitively expensive and bulky MRI equipment and hasn't yet been adapted to analyze abstract thoughts.

If you are being serious - you need to have yourself checked out for paranoid schizophrenia. I have been a mental health worker for over 30 years and you are presenting classic symptoms.

How's it feel to be on the dole?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann
How's it feel to be on the dole?

what are the alternatives?
what is your game plan?
what are the sollutions to the problems?
where is your proof that it is not imaginary, doctor?

thanks,
et

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
STEP RIGHT UP, STEP RIGHT UP

Get your tin foil anti mind reading hats today for the low low price of $200 each, WOW what a bargain, you wont find these cheaper anywhere else ... BUY NOW

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
disregard this post.

previously i had a link to this:
www.youtube.com...

but, i decided to take it down.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: remove link to youtube video, instead i just provided a link to the link i removed.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
It's true. Thankfully, more and more people are becoming aware of it. Actually recognizing it goes a long way in protection. The mind/brain can then make some appropriate adjustments. That doesn't stop them but it does make it more bearable. The best defense though is humor. I find it incredibly funny that there are some beings out there that actually care what we think. There are deeper reasons than that though. They are looking for specific information.

There seems to be a near constant passive surveillance and then a very overt active surveillance. They can really crank up the volume too when they want. When they know that you know they realize it doesn't really matter and stop being subtle about it. They also know that unless you have directly experienced it you will think the other person is crazier than a hoot owl. So they are protected from exposure by that whole "you got a mental illness" thing. Hey, it's a good a cover as any I guess. It works well with human psychology. People can feel better about themselves when they can call someone else insane. It rationalizes their own insanity for buying into the actual insanity.

There really is nothing you can do about it that I have found. It is what it is. It does what it does. You adapt and live with it. It's like having a gnat that keeps buzzing your ear. Except you can't kill this gnat. But it's pretty much in that category of annoyance.

After awhile it's hard to be mad at them. I mean you can't really hold anger towards a dog for barking. That's what they do. These entities seek to control anything and everything to cover up their own existential inadequacies. It is what they do. It's their current nature. Only they can change that and break out of it. Until then we get to put up with their stupidity. No big deal really. They can't actually control. They can only influence. So you just bypass that influence by identifying it and the rest is just background annoyance.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloudbreak
reply to post by trutherman

Ok fair enough. It sounded to me like the start of some science fiction story.

Read project blue beam it sounds like what the OP is describing. Thats why when I see threads started in relation to -WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR SOUL LOOKS LIKE- OR WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU LOOK LIKE IN SPIRIT - OR MY FAVORITE WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE WHEN YOUR DREAMING. THese types of questions can help locate your higher ability self in different planes and some may want to be able to locate you within them planes, why???? Far reach yes I know but who knows.

edit on 9/10/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudbreak

Start researching mind control and mind wave conditioning technology.

Now they are at the point where they don't even have to hook you up to wires and electrodes, they can use waves.

Before you start laughing, do some research, the rabbit hole goes real deep on this one issue. You think you are the master of your own thoughts, think again.

Telepathic computer can read your mind. Telepathy has taken a step closer to reality after British scientists developed a computer that can read your thoughts.

By Richard Alleyne, Science Correspondent Published: 5:00PM GMT 11 Mar 2010

The system is able to decipher thought patterns and tell what people are thinking simply by scanning the brain.

The breakthrough is a step forward because it can delve into people's memories and differentiate between different recollections.

The breakthrough follows research last year by the same team who used the same technique to track a person's movements around a computer-simulated room.

The study published online in Current Biology focussed on the hippocampus, an area at the centre of the brain that plays a crucial role in short term memory.

A telepathy machine raises the prospect of a lie detector tests and could even lead to manipulations of memories such as in the film the Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless MInd.

To finish the article go here: www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 10-9-2010 by ofhumandescent because: To break up the paragraphs.

edit on 10-9-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The information is accurate, both in the subjective sense (trutherman is mirroring many of my experiences including tonal interactions though I get the damned voices as well...at times they can be quite clear and loud. As an above poster noted, there does seem to be a capacity for volume control to an extent) and objective sense (there are now commercially available applications of many aspects of 'mind reading" and "thought influencing" tech out there.

I do have to wonder about some of the current viability for this tech. Two way communication using purely thought reading capacity still seems to require a calibration period in my opinion but certainly there are surreptitious methods of doing such. As well, I am still thinking that subvocalization is still a viable consideration...while voice to skull tech is certainly out there and can be used to effect the mental process and physiological state of an individual, reciprocal communication whether intentional or not would seem to require a focus on the conditioned processes of speech...namely the vocal chords. A strong microphone or such other would accomplish this much easier than my perception of modern day thought pattern measurements.

But who knows? All I know is that this has been going on and it is nice for there to be more and more interaction with this topic. I'm not holding my breath for any direct evidence of illicit experimentation any time soon though...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Can you imagine WalMart getting this? They can read your mind regarding purchases then send in the associate to clinch the deal. great to use in home and garden and electronics, or other high ticket areas.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I hope they're reading my mind...

I can just see a bunch of Federal employees changing shifts and then running home, jumping into the shower with a scrub brush, trying to wash away my thoughts.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I wonder if this is just a joke to some people...or all of them...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I have had tinnitus for a few years now but it's definitely down to loud music.

This is an awkward idea to confront but I think the logistical nightmare of searching thoughts would make it ineffective. They surely wouldn't have enough man power to check everyone's in detail? You would have to step pretty far out of line for this to be worth the resources I think.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

If there is reality to this - the idea that people could invade the sanctity of my most treasured and sacred possession... my thoughts - then there are only two rational reactions I can have;

Either joke about it or go crazy.

I figure the joking option works best until such a time as I can find a way to defend myself or find the person or people who could be defiling me in this manner.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by MemoryShock

If there is reality to this - the idea that people could invade the sanctity of my most treasured and sacred possession... my thoughts - then there are only two rational reactions I can have;

Either joke about it or go crazy.

I figure the joking option works best until such a time as I can find a way to defend myself or find the person or people who could be defiling me in this manner.

Einstein once stated that he knew how WWI and WWII were fought, he did not know how WWIII would be fought however he knew that WW IV would be fought with sticks and stones.....now we know the rest of the story (At least a little BIT and BYTE more). Have you ever heard (get it?), sticks and stones may break my bones......well, words do hurt especially if they are being JAMMED and PIPED into our @*%!^&? brains.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

Please do some research: Jose Delgado, for one. His research was carried out in the 60's (fifty years ago). The technology being used depends upon the diagnosis you offer so cavalierly without so much as even having met the poster.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
pardon my paranoia
but what I find suspicious
is the OP just joined yesterday
and already has 20 posts
to start his own thread.
Does anybody smell agenda???

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Can you imagine WalMart getting this? They can read your mind regarding purchases then send in the associate to clinch the deal. great to use in home and garden and electronics, or other high ticket areas.

that was indeed a scene in the movie
"Minority Report" with Tom Cruise.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join