It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil unrest in California

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The KFI640 DJs are recommending to stay away from these parts of greater LA. Stay out of between 6th and 7th and Alvarado, and the 110, Olympic and the 101. Near Macarthur Park.
Crowds out in streets. Provocateurs???Inciting the crowd to violence, lighting trash cans. Police hanging back. Fires in some areas. Seem small. peace 2 U.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CestLaVie
The KFI640 DJs are recommending to stay away from these parts of greater LA.

People should stay away from these areas on normal nights.

But yea there are reports on KCal about the protest continuing for another night. The cops are out in riot gear, the situation is tense and an LAPD tactical alert is going on.

I don't understand how inciters can bus people in. I thought that these protesters should have permits to voice their opinions, but I guess since they represent people that broke in the country illegally, obeying the law isn't a priority.

What is getting me is that a bunch of people want the officer to be suspended and charged with murder even though the guy that got shot charged him with a knife. I don't know if these people are crybabies or deliberately wishing to that laws should not apply to their particular ethnic group.

I guess this is what we get when we allow openly racist groups such as La Raza operate freely and with full government support in the area.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Tell you what folks. Time to make a decision.

California loves their liberal progressive ways.

They are currently about 600 billion in debt and each year run another 25-50 billion in the hole.

No one is talking about their pension problems.

No one is talking about their taxation problems, one of the highest in the country at 10%.

Time to give California back to Mexico. Let us just cut our losses! We could just ship all the illegals there. They have like 50 sanctuary cities. They want it to happen so what the hell. Give em california and let us just cut our losses there!

Myself, if we lose Hollywood and the IDIOTS involved there, it would be worth it!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Apparently the Revolutionary Communist Party are behind all the agitation. blogs.laweekly.com...
It's turning into a 3rd world here in southern CA. I'm thinking it's time to head back to the mid west. The LAPD needs to step up & USE SOME FORCE to put this to a stop.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

Wow LA Weekly outing communist groups, things must be getting bad if the leftists are pointing fingers at each other.

More diversity (opposite of unity) in action. The state is so fractured that even Mexico couldn't handle it. The U.S. should just start testing some super-secret weapons on the San Andreas fault and hopefully the western side of California slides off into the Pacific Ocean.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join