It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Never ending' cave network found beneath Borneo jungle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84

or-------they really are large hands. somewhere in the world, i forget where but other posters will know, sledge hammers were found that were something like 3 metres long.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

Those hands on the wall look huge. The present people in that area do not have the size of that hand.

Are we sure that these photos are of a geological structure and not Paris Hilton's recent gynecological imaging series?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

when looking at the pictures of the hands i noticed all the hand prints are of the right hand, hmmm interesting

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Excellent find and the pictures at the source site are interesting.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by scott,aussie

This National Geographic article has more news about the handprints found in Borneo:

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Picture taken from article:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/77a0b9d46e0f.jpg[/atsimg]

Indonesia's Gua Ham cave, part of a Borneo mountainside complex, contains these and other hand stencils dating back some 10,000 years.

If you scroll through the 5 pictures in the article you can see handprints made in caves in other parts of the world, too. It's fascinating to know that people in so many different, and far flung, locations left their mark in the same way.

edit on 10-9-2010 by berenike because: Edited to add picture and text

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
reply to post by scott,aussie

This National Geographic article has more news about the handprints found in Borneo:

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Picture taken from article:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/77a0b9d46e0f.jpg[/atsimg]

Indonesia's Gua Ham cave, part of a Borneo mountainside complex, contains these and other hand stencils dating back some 10,000 years.

If you scroll through the 5 pictures in the article you can see handprints made in caves in other parts of the world, too. It's fascinating to know that people in so many different, and far flung, locations left their mark in the same way.

edit on 10-9-2010 by berenike because: Edited to add picture and text

naw there just slaves of the Annunaki I a Huge Great Mine !!
Getting all the Gold was there or is there gold there has any been ever found in that net work ?

Sorry resist fail... LOL

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

I think you will find that if these prints were made by disgruntled slaves of the Annunaki the hand gesture would not be an open palm.

You do fail - epically

Here is the Mulu Cave Project's home website - there's masses of information here:

www.mulucaves.org...

Beautifully eerie picture of the CobWeb Cave - picture taken from the website:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1154a0ae9b4b.jpeg[/atsimg]

Under the surface of our planet lies a parallel world, a world of great beauty and mystery formed over thousands of years by the most elemental of forces, the passage of water through rock. This world, the domain of caves, remains largely unexplored. In Mulu, we are making progress on this journey of discovery.

edit on 13-9-2010 by berenike because: Edit to add link to website, picture and quote

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
from this pos~
www.abovetopsecret.com...

as far as the prints all being the 'right hand'... thats a mis-observation,
seeing as these particular stencils are of left hands...

observe here:[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/77a0b9d46e0f.jpg[/atsimg]

As far as the 'tree of life' suggestion concerning the hand stencils & the 'lines'

perhaps these exploresrs are stuck with programmed thinking in terms of Tree-of-Life
rather than a Web-of-Life

finally this notion:

i'd like to see an image of the 'beehive' art...because it seems to me that
it might be a representation of a Mother-Ship UFO...has that been proposed as yet?

thanks for listening

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Great pics and very interisting article along with them. Thakns for posting. It made my Monday morning actually worth getting up for.

R

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join