It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very strange ghostly ufo sighting in China (with video)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Ok I really don't know what to make of this, will leave to the experts to figure this one out.
This was seen by many people in the city of Xi An in China on Sept 1.

Sorry can't seem to get the video to show, follow the youtube link.

Ok guys what the heck am I looking at here?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by boredsilly

Boredsilly.....

What the heck you are looking at there is spotlights on clouds.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
If it aint CGI, then that is indeed strange.

Its like the dragon is dancing in the sky's.

Some people say, that these things will appear more and more in the sky. The impossible becoming possible.

Good find interesting

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Well that looks pretty cool however i do not see a craft of any sort. All i see is a ghostly like figure of clouds break dancing in the sky? The skeptic in me is screaming CGI hoax! Im guessing this will end up like the china and Russian pyramid supposed CGI job where there are no witnesses in a robust city? Except of course the people who uploaded the video ect. If real then that is creepy like a manifestation perhaps some vortex?

Im going to bet this is a CGI job

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by boredsilly

Boredsilly.....

What the heck you are looking at there is spotlights on clouds.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Well that's more likely then my post, I hope to much for things like this to happen. Dragons in the sky, what was I thinking

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Killjoy ... Though it does look cool ( :

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by boredsilly

Woah...did u guys see the orb flying out the window, (at the fourth floor in the second row of apartments from right to left) real fast...at 0:57 secs....and whatever we're looking at here is either CGI or....(no words to describe it)....
Anyways...great find buddy....S&F for ya...this looks quite real to me! Is there any article somewhere that proves this was seen by many people?

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringht_n_wrong

Woah...did u guys see the orb flying out the window, (at the fourth floor in the second row of apartments from right to left) real fast...at 0:57

Ringht_n_wrong.....

Yup.....I saw that!

I think they fired a rocket from the balcony, or at least just inside the door so they couldn't be seen doing it.

This supports my "spotlight on clouds" explanation.....all this appears to be part of some celebrations.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
good god jim what is up with all the car horns!
can people drive in china? or is there a hot chick waving to the traffic?

whatever it is it's not ufo's or ghosts

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
The movement looks like bacteria in the blood!!!

I would have to agree with the spotlights in the sky.

Those clouds looks like a real downpour waiting to happen!!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Woah...did u guys see the orb flying out the window, (at the fourth floor in the second row of apartments from right to left) real fast...at 0:57

Ringht_n_wrong.....

I think they fired a rocket from the balcony, or at least just inside the door so they couldn't be seen doing it.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Rocket???You sure? Look at it again....whatever it was, it hovered/stopped for a split second before taking off again...in my opinion whatever shot out the window seems to have some kind of intelligence...could be a bird...could be anything but a rocket....please watch it again and you will see what I mean....

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

does this remind anyone of ghost busters? when the gates were opened!
where is spangler when you need him

[edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I think its a combination effect. First its spotlights creating the faded light you see in the cloud, and second, I believe that the cloud over which the light is playing is infact a smoke cloud from perhaps a celebratory fire, or smoke from a pyrotechnic somewhere , against a layer of water vapour cloud further up in the sky , giving the scene more depth and textural contrast than one would expect from regular cloud alone, and adding to the sinuous and serpentine appearance of the cloud when lit up.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
wow, that is indeed a bit strange!
Interesting....
Thanks OP..

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Your right look at this gosth buster trailer.

www.youtube.com... watch from 1:06min

[edit on 8-9-2010 by MrOrange82]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Rocket???You sure? Look at it again....whatever it was, it hovered/stopped for a split second before taking off again...in my opinion whatever shot out the window seems to have some kind of intelligence...could be a bird...could be anything but a rocket....please watch it again and you will see what I mean....

Ringht_n_wrong.....

I just looked at least 10 more times.

It is a rocket.....100% iron clad don't even think about it for another second.....a rocket!

If you listen closely, you can even hear the noise it makes when it fires off!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Then my dear Maybe...maybe not, explain to me how is a rocket supposed to hover for less than half a second and then take off again at the same speed.....and by the way...I couldn't really hear a rocket anywhere....to many people screaming....on another note I'm not trying to be a bugger here
I just really think it can't be a rocket...

Regards

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ringht_n_wrong

I would agree too with maybenot - the 'orb' is definitely a rocket. they're called moon travellers and they whistle; listen and you'll hear it.

Also freeze at 58 and you'll see a trail of sparks.

Moon travellers only have a range of about 30 to 40 ft, which is why it stops, then the camera moves suddenly.

As for the main lights, not sure about them.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Then my dear Maybe...maybe not, explain to me how is a rocket supposed to hover for less than half a second and then take off again at the same speed.....and by the way...I couldn't really hear a rocket anywhere....to many people screaming....on another note I'm not trying to be a bugger here
I just really think it can't be a rocket...

Ringht n wrong.....

G'day again!

Regarding the "rocket noise":

I just listened to it again on smaller speakers & it was a little less apparent. You might be better off with better speakers or headphones. But, it's definitely there.

Regarding the "hover":

I see that. I'm wondering if that's a bit of an optical illusion that is caused by the manner in which the camera moves jerkily at that point.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Have to agree with MMN on this one (there, i knew it would happen one day!
)

It's either someone on the roof, shining lights of some description onto the low clouds.

I've seen this many times on days with low cloud and drizzle, but with car headlights.

It does look pretty weird at first, as it looks like there is a light source just above the clouds, but it's really coming from lights on the ground.

Cheers.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join