It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Speaks About Quran Burning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by hinky
First Petraeus makes a statement about burning the koran, now Ron Paul has to pick up his 15 minutes of fame over this. My very first reaction is "who gives a flying fu*k about anything Ron Paul says!". He is nothing more than an attention whore who cherry picks topics were the public is inflamed or a hot button topic he knows will create a headline. He is the height of hypocrisy with all his public stunts.

Funny how these two guys have not made a public pronouncement about this woman's plight.

Hm,

maybe it has to do with the fact that Ron Paul is the only politician that actually cares about our well being.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I'm cool with it.. as long as he burns the Bible along with it and every other cult conforming book.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

What's hysterical, is while this particular pastor only has about 50 people in his congregation, thousands of Christians and Jews in other Churches and Synagouges in the Gainesville area are actually going to include passages from the Quran in their sermons this coming weekend to protest against this action.

Really? That's awesome. It is so disheartening that things like this don't make as much news as burning the Koran and hating people does.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96just goes to show the hypocrisy of the leftists.

Wait a second.

Back up a bit there.

Did you just call Ron Paul a LEFTIST?

Okay guys, this is why we don't smoke angel dust and then go on the internet. You say stupid #ing # like this guy.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I think the most important thing of note here is that all of the major political players are in agreement that the burning of the Koran as the pastor wanted to do is a very bad idea. This pastor is cruising to be another Fred Phelps if he keeps this up, he's united everyone from Pelosi and Obama to Paul and Palin against him.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
back up a minute..

to all the flag burners and the ephigy burning were you people so upset at those events?

nah like it or not its the same thing as free speech.

burn a flag noone gives a crap
burn an ephigy of bush noone gives a crap

hell for both of those events most will cheer with glee.

but wait

burn an ephigy of obama- OH HELL NO!
burn a koran- OH HELL NO!

just goes to show the hypocrisy of the leftists.

It's really his own Freedom of Speech to do so as he pleases, even if I don't agree with anyone burning anyone elses flag or bible or koran.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join