It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young family structure attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Disclaimer: This is my first thread ever and I do not make any claims to being a "Phage" but hey I can still give it a shot.

In lue of my recent break up with my son's mother I have decided to post an interesting "anomaly" Ive noticed. Within my scope, for the past 4 to 3 months, I have noticed many young, and old somewhat, couples/families breaking up. Always trusting my instincts, all the while trying discern it from my ego, I tried to figure out why this tragedy, break up of my family, had happened and was also part of a pattern of the same results. My instinct said to look at media, so I did just that. I studied the major hit songs on radio, the shows on TV, the books on the front shelf in bookstores and etc.. What I noticed was a massive amount of media outlets dealing with "separation". Hmmn it was starting to make sense to me and right away i thought of MJ12 and the mind control experiments they conducted on the unknowing general populace reported. For an example of this "separation psyop" I allude to just refer to all POP culture currently in rotation, it doesnt matter the genre or vehicle. Now not to say my break up was unwarranted, I am a prick, but how it all began is also, not to excuse my behavior, a topic of " social programming" debate. If you have heard this recently, " damn everyone seems to be going through it", lately then this idea is for you. I love music, and I create it, so I listen to the radio and try to follow pop culture to see the direction of music, pop culture in general and what I noticed was a barrage of "separation" songs. Also noticed by me was the club scene starting to incorporate harder drugs like '___' and Heroin, yes the same drugs used "reportedly" by MJ 12 during their mind control experiments. I started to connect the dots as I watched other couples, beside my own, start to seek separation and break up solid family structures as if they were androids. All the while this increasing epidemic of family break up, pop culture seemed to be reporting it when I realized, " wait a minute I know songs and albums are usually months in development and not to the second like a news update or a breaking news story", so if this is true, and it is, was pop culture a tool of prophecy and new age prophets? No lol the thought is ludicrous to me. I look at Rhianna and Chris Brown as the enforcing "suggestion" of this program conspiracy. Then I asked myself how does TPTB benefit from this and then it hit me. In a time of recession, financial difficulty does factor in to most break ups btw, single earners spend more than a family, with children especially, would. So then I said to myself wow this is solid ground for a conspiracy. Here it is and I would like to add to this but I would rather have ATS members, who are on the same frequency as I but can write much better, expound on this idea..... or maybe I am looking for excuses LOL but I doubt that since I can admit my flaws. Let me know.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
wow. I think it is just you man...Everything seems to be pointing a certain direction because you are living IT.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

Relationships rise and fall regardless of what the media puts out. The reason there was a big rise in the amount of media about separations is because the topic is no longer taboo. Just a few decades ago separating, divorcing, was considered a taboo subject to a certain degree. That isn't to say there weren't divorces but merely that it wasn't a socially acceptable thing until recently. People realized it was having negative effects on the kids emotionally and that began a lot of hysteria about what divorce was doing to children.

I don't think there's a conspiracy here.

I really don't see what TPTB have to gain from breaking people up though I do think that divorce lawyers might be behind it

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

Disclaimer: This is my first thread ever and I do not make any claims to being a "Phage" but hey I can still give it a shot.

Your shot went well wide of the mark, but hey...anyways, all he would have said is, "All I see are rocks..."

The 'family structure' you speak of has diminished because of selfishness, not hip hop stars. All it takes is one of the two to decide they are "sick of their quality of life", throw in the proverbial white towel and BAM...it's done.

So then I said to myself wow this is solid ground for a conspiracy.

Never, ever listen to yourself again...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

First off, you're thinking of MKULTRA(as well as a few other names it went under,) not MJ12; which is an unproven UFO conspiracy.

Secondly, '___' has remained fairly unpopular even in drug culture, it isn't the type of drug most people do when they are looking for a "wooohooo-let's-partaaaay" good time. Nor has heroin been one of those drugs, it's kinda hard to dance your butt off when you're sitting on a toilet nodding in and out of consciousness.

I hate to sound like a prick, but families break up, they always have and always will. The "traditional" family unit has never been as cohesive or traditional as certain segments of the general population want us all to believe. That's the truth, there is no conspiracy or plot to break you and your family apart. All that can really be said is that people should be more cautious about whom they choose to procreate with.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Conqueror of Seth]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The weakening of the family unit has been a big part of the plans to weaken our society as a whole. As the family is broken down, it allows the government to slip in and fill roles that traditionally had been filled by family or close neighbors. Now we don't even know our neighbors, the family unit has broken down, and instead of banding together for or against something as people once did not so long ago, we are allowing this creeping quasi-fascist globalist outlook to change our laws and our communities, because our basic cohesive unit, the family, has been made ineffective and somehow old fashioned. One of my sources of information talks about his often. The breakdown has been planned for a long time by smart and powerful men.

Here is a random transcript from the Alan Watt show. He talks about this a little in the first couple of paragraphs, including the names of some of the men who helped initiate the decline of the family.

www.alanwattcuttingthroughthematrix.ca... 122009.html

[edit on 7-9-2010 by erumisato]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

Sorry but I dont see any conspiracy. My following opinions are not directed directly at the OP but purely to give an overall answer to his question.

Times have changed from 30-40 years ago. Back then the majority of people got married before they had sex. The marrige was for life whether good or bad. There was wooing and courtship and it took time. Women had their role in the house and men were the breadwinners and did what they pleased. Everyone knew their purpose.

Now with equality, times have changed. Courtship and wooing is done in a disco and if your a real"pro" you could have her in bed in 30 minutes. A child outside marrige is now accecptable. Women dont have to take the same crap as years ago. Men still do the same things but now women have the belief and opportunity to change their circumstances. No more the poor housewife.

Society is very much " looks" based. I feel this is why you are noticing so many break ups. People dont take the time to get to know the real person inside. Films, books and songs of love have idolised the symbol of "the one and only" and people fall into the trap. Before they realise what they are stuck with they have a house, car and kids. Reality bites!!

People are now focused on their own happiness rather that what society and the neighbourghs expect and are making individual choices to their own situations. When this happens people watch and reflect.

I wish you the best in your own personal circumstance.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Yeah my bad Mk Ultra lol thanks

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish Matador

Thank You I needed to hear that Matador

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by fonenyc

Your shot went well wide of the mark, but hey...anyways, all he would have said is, "All I see are rocks..."

The 'family structure' you speak of has diminished because of selfishness, not hip hop stars. All it takes is one of the two to decide they are "sick of their quality of life", throw in the proverbial white towel and BAM...it's done.

So then I said to myself wow this is solid ground for a conspiracy.

Never, ever listen to yourself again...

lol good

top topics

join