It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamization of Paris in Full Swing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
macedoniaonline.eu...

Friday in Paris. A hidden camera shows streets blocked by huge crowds of Muslim worshippers and enforced by a private security force.

This is all illegal in France: the public worship, the blocked streets, and the private security. But the police have been ordered not to intervene.

It shows that even though some in the French government want to get tough with Muslims and ban the burqa, other parts of the French government continue to give Islam a privileged status.

An ordinary French citizen who has been watching the Islamization of Paris decided that the world needed to see what was happening to his city. He used a hidden camera to start posting videos on YouTube. His life has been threatened and so he uses the alias of "Maxime Lepante. "

(I know it's by this Christian looney tune but bare with me)

Also I know it is a provocative headline but I am just doing what is required and copy-paste the original headline.

Are there any Parisians on here that can confirm or deny this? I mean this guy has a video of it but I would like to hear straight from the horse’s mouth.

Also it makes a pretty clear point that this is not permitted under France's secular laws so why are the Muslims receiving any special exceptions? It appears to me that the Western Governments don't even have enough guts to enforce the law on Muslims. Out of fear that maybe they won't approve?

[edit on 9/7/2010 by Misoir]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
People here in America think that Christianity is horrible and too "in your face" and forces them to have to put up with it.....

Yet those same people say we need to be tolerant of the Muslims in the United States, and that if we are not, we are just zealots and bigots......

This theory of theirs will come to bite them in the arse, when Islam has taken over so much of the public that they cant get away from it, they are really gonna kick themselves.........

people need to get over their "moral superiority" complex before its too late....

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If true would be funny to see famous Paris models walking on ramp in Burqa or Hijab. If they don't we will know Paris has not been Islamisized. Keep your eyes on those models to gain the assessment of Paris.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prince Of Darkness
If true would be funny to see famous Paris models walking on ramp in Burqa or Hijab. If they don't we will know Paris has not been Islamisized. Keep your eyes on those models to gain the assessment of Paris.

I don't want sexy French chicks wearing burqas.

top topics

join