It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fraud charges plaguing Planned Parenthood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Fraud charges plaguing Planned Parenthood

www.wnd.com

The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals is forcing Planned Parenthood to defend itself against a whistleblower's allegations of fraudulent overbilling of the federal government.

The whistleblower's attorneys contend that if the abortion industry's leading player loses the case, the defeat would reinforce perceptions of a pattern of fraudulent billing in other states, raising the possibility that Congress eventually might cut off federal funding for the organization.

The appeals court on Aug. 24 rejected Planned Parenthood's motion to dismiss a former employee's lawsuit alleging that t
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This case of fraud is probably going on in a lot of other states as well, considering the huge amounts of money
in this type of lawsuit. The thing I don't understand is how Planned Parenthood can have a dot.org designation, when they make billions of money.

Clinics, "especially Planned Parenthood providers," routinely billed the federal government for medical services that don't qualify as "family planning services." The federal government picks up 90 percent of the cost of family planning services, rather than an even split with the state government, a significant savings to the state.

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Starbug3MY

Doesnt surprise me. Its just crazy how Planned Parenthood and others alike are being accused of over charging the government, (our tax dollars) when they have such lavish and luxurious contributors.

Here are a couple links on the subject.

www.tetrahedron.org...

www.lifeissues.net...

new topics

join