It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plot on humanity to erase gender

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
reply to post by ANNED

This is not a religious topic.

There is a lot of science fiction
on this subject. I remember
when this movie came out.
People thought it was
silly, and would
never be.

David Grouchy

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
i have no problem with homosexuals, and what they do is their business. but i don't like our kids being encouraged to try gay behaviors. if they talk to kids about homosexuality even without advocating it its still on the kids minds. this is not cool.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Wow, the ignorance in this thread is ridiculous. I thought right at first that this thread might actually have some validity to it but now I see that it is the ramblings of someone who just doesn't like that people aren't strictly heterosexual. Hate mongering is a terrible way to push a thread. We were all created male or female by GOD? That is definitely and opinion and in no way has that been taught in our public schools. That's the point in separation of church and state. What we do teach in schools is the theory of evolution, and in that theory there is even the inclusion of why homosexuality occurs. It's a natural thing and you are attempting to demonize our schools for trying to teach our children that it is ok for them to be this way. They are in no way saying this is something that you as children are going to have to do in order to fit in. Damn get your facts straight. The NWO is one thing but you are really stretching here.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
I’m reading a book, “Illuminati”, Henry Makow PhD, which I purchased through amazon.ca , as I wanted to send something to someone who knows nothing about the NWO. He has no computer, only TV news and newspapers.

I came across this:

“A new law requires schools “to positively portray sex changes, cross-dressing. Homosexual marriages and all aspects of bisexuality and homosexuality”. This mandate affects children from kindergarten through 12th grade in California public schools.

Bruce Shortt, author of “The Harsh Truth About Public Schools” notes, “No longer will children raised in these schools understand that God made us male and female. Children will be told that because there are many sexual orientations and gender identities, they simply have to reach their own conclusions about which sexual orientation and gender ‘possibilities’ are ‘right for them’. Along with this will come the message that you really can’t tell whether you like something unless you have tried it. The likely consequences of this for children, the institution of family, our churches, and our cultures are horrendous.”

Canadian here; anyone in California heard about this? or other states as well?

[edit on 7-9-2010 by canadiansenior70]

I didn't see any answers to my question. Is California the only state whose schools will be teaching this?????????
My only objection was the early age of kindergarten ...with the thought that the teachings ought to be done at home, and later grades can be reenfoced in a school program of older children.

Sheesh! My own daughter is gay, and we figured that out when she was about 14.

edit on 13-9-2010 by canadiansenior70 because: to add ????????????????

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Regardless of what your sexual preferences are young kids should be left to develop without people and there influence....so no the last thing on the mind of a kindergarten kid should be sex or sexual preferences... When a little older they should be thought about such things, preferably when they can form there own opinions...Thill then let them run around and be....But yes there is a plot to erase the genders, but it is lightyears more subtle then this...this whole accepting of different ways is more of a damage control to it, ultimately in the future many, many, years after were all long dead and buried, I think there will be no such things as males and females. The world of the future we can not imagine. were the world of today is myth. My how the times will soon begin to change. Humanity can be summed up in a couple of words..."monkey see monkey do". Dont mean to be harsh, but its the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join