It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel vs the United States and Iran; by Dr. Phillip L. Kushner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
As with my previous thread, and all threads from now on, I will not post my opinion or thoughts on the material provided.

I do this now as before, so members can not take my words out of context or misinterpret them. I leave only the info as it was found, for you to decide upon for yourselves.

It has been seriously discussed in Tel Aviv and in the Israeli Embassy in Washington, that probably the best way to compel the American public and through them, the President, to unilateral action,would not be to launch an attack on Tehran but instead, attack America through a false-flag operation. This would consist of a believable attack, or attempted attack, on a major American target a la the 9/11 Saudi-supported attacks.

The most current plan would be for a known militant Arab anti-Israel group, Hezbollah, to actually deliver an atomic device to the city of New York, or, alternatively, to Washington.

The American Central Intelligence Agency, now seeking to reshape its negative image, would report to the Federal Bureau of Investigation the exact details of the arrival and placement of the bomb.

Israeli Espionage in the United States

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

That was a well written piece ,quite expansive in its breath.

Those must be some amazing sources he`s got there but of course we aren`t to know whether there is much substance behind it , though much of it is in keeping with the various tid-bits of info floating about the internet.One must always be on guard with such information .

As to an Israeli backed False Flag Operation involving a Nuclear device, personally i think there is too many things that can go wrong with such a diabolical scheme . The risk of being caught and alienating U.S support would see a seismic shift in public opinion ...... Israel would be left to twist in the wind .
Money, weapons & international support are too great a potential loss.

It may of been " seriously discussed in Tel Aviv " but the conclusion was surely that it was too risky ... even for Israel.

Thanks for posting this Advisor.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Interesting....

One of my good friends in the GRU told me just this morning that our article on Israel was "absolutely on the target" and that the British "spy" [Gareth Williams] was iced to keep him quiet. Poor guy is dead. Maybe poor, obnoxious Kushner will join him in Heaven soon.

From the bottom of the page.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Interesting that you say that, because that incident is being tracked by myself, and an associate who grew up with Gareth.

He confirmed his first person knowledge of Gareth, when he verified that the address of their child hood as media reported, was not that of which they grew up.

"Veritas, Contra Mundum"
I hope this issue stays in the eye of those who show an interest for finding the truth. If not, it will get buried along with all the other corruption going on around us, in our world.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Interesting thought , however I tend to believe that Israel will provoke Iran into attacking them by attacking Syria .

Let's remember Iran and Syria have a signed treaty to defend one another in the event of an attack .

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
And I leave it to you to determine the veracity of the following.

"On Tue, 7 Sep 2010, John Young wrote:
Dear Dr. Kushner,
I operate the US website Cryptome.org. We have received from an anonymous source an essay attributed to you:
Israel vs the United States and Iran
cryptome.org...
Would you please verify your authorship of this essay?

Thank you very much,

John Young
Cryptome.org
251 West 89th Street
New York, NY 10024
Tel: 212-873-8700"

Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 11:45:44 -0500 (CDT)
To: John Young
Subject: Re: Inquiry on Authorship

This is not me. It is an idiot with a million aliases, most recently "Walter Storch" of TBR News. He is retaliating for an article authored by me along with Mohan Srivastava and Tom Kimmel in the August, 2009 issue of "Journal of Intelligence and National Security" which proved the same idiot, who was using the alias "Gregory Douglas" had forged a particular WWII conversation transcript.

This idiot is notorious for writing garbage and putting other people's names on it.

Regards;

Phil Kushner

Originally posted by ADVISOR
As with my previous thread, and all threads from now on, I will not post my opinion or thoughts on the material provided.

I do this now as before, so members can not take my words out of context or misinterpret them. I leave only the info as it was found, for you to decide upon for yourselves.

It has been seriously discussed in Tel Aviv and in the Israeli Embassy in Washington, that probably the best way to compel the American public and through them, the President, to unilateral action,would not be to launch an attack on Tehran but instead, attack America through a false-flag operation. This would consist of a believable attack, or attempted attack, on a major American target a la the 9/11 Saudi-supported attacks.

The most current plan would be for a known militant Arab anti-Israel group, Hezbollah, to actually deliver an atomic device to the city of New York, or, alternatively, to Washington.

The American Central Intelligence Agency, now seeking to reshape its negative image, would report to the Federal Bureau of Investigation the exact details of the arrival and placement of the bomb.

Israeli Espionage in the United States

new topics

top topics

join