It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Forget, Never Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The photos Says it All, they Broke My Heart

xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/10603698/839408574/name/911_Jour-1.pps

If a human, has any compassion in their soul, These Photo's State Clearly why, Most of, "We The People" Do Not Want some Fancy New Mosque touted out as an Islamic Peace Center, by our Own Inexperienced President.

I am not saying do not Build your Islamic Center for as, "US Citizens" it is your Constitutional Right to worship as you please. All I ask is, Please do not built it anywhere Near Ground Zero.

What was built before 911 be it Mosque or StripClub, so be it, but nothing, to slap all "US Citizens" in the face. When they go to visit and pray for those, of all faiths and beliefs, taken to the father on that day.

I guess it is hard for those who have no ties to our land, or culture, but for the life of me, I can't understand why those in charge of this project, can't at least respect the fact. Ground Zero is, aside from Pearl Harbor, America's Most Sacred Ground and should be Sacrosanct.

This is Our Country, Operating on Our Laws, and We The People can't placate everyone in the World so they will Like Us. Our Constitution Talks to Us and Us alone, and it is Time We The People Stopped trying to be the World Police Force and spent some time, and money taking, "Care Of Our Own".

Say a Prayer on Sept 11th, For all Those Who Died as well as all who Continue to Die and or Maimed for our Freedoms. It is Time to bring our Young Men and Women Home from a War we have not the capacity to Win.

I will tell you this, those who think random acts of terror will win them some holy war, are sadly mistaken. For Those who deal in Terror, have once again like on Dec 7th 1941 when the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor, awoken the Sleeping Lion and Eagle, and we have long memories.

As someone wrote on the Wall on 911, We Are Not Afraid, and will do what we must to secure our freedoms and all the generations of American's to come.

Rebeca/RKL

[edit on 6-9-2010 by KittyKat666]

[edit on 6-9-2010 by KittyKat666]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KittyKat666

Don't build it anywhere "near ground zero"?

So what would be an acceptable distance to you and others? I still have yet to hear where the line should be drawn that any kind of Islamic anything can be built "near ground zero".

Does this mean we should also prohibit those Muslims at the Pentagon from praying in the interfaith chapel built after the attack and on the same exact spot where the damage occurred? Should people of all religions be permitted to worship at the chapel ACCEPT Muslims?

BTW, it is not "some fancy new mosque". It is a community center with a Mosque in it that is to ran COMPLETELY SEPARATE from the center itself in which people of ALL FAITHS have been invited to visit and worship as they please.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Still this controversy over the mosque thing.

Why do you still care after 9/11? Knowing it was an inside job? Why is you're pride still there? You're government is careless. Abandon you're campaign. The people are powerless, and the state is monstrous.

And don't start about ''we the people''. It has become ''We the slaves''. Ground Zero, a sacred ground? Stop day dreaming. ground zero is part of the dreamland in which they want to further perpetuate the lies.

Unless ''We The People'' are able to overthrow their government, which i know they cannot, for they are not organized, not well funded, and certainly not well educated, then there is no We The People.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

Don't build it anywhere "near ground zero"?

So what would be an acceptable distance to you and others? I still have yet to hear where the line should be drawn that any kind of Islamic anything can be built "near ground zero".

Does this mean we should also prohibit those Muslims at the Pentagon from praying in the interfaith chapel built after the attack and on the same exact spot where the damage occurred? Should people of all religions be permitted to worship at the chapel ACCEPT Muslims?

BTW, it is not "some fancy new mosque". It is a community center with a Mosque in it that is to ran COMPLETELY SEPARATE from the center itself in which people of ALL FAITHS have been invited to visit and worship as they please.

Finally someone who get's it! I thought America was getting dumber by the minute. if that is even possible.
An aristocracy in a republic is like a chicken whose head has been cut off; it may run about in a lively way, but in fact it is dead. Nancy Mitford
listverse.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
NEVER FORGET THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED OF STATES OF FREAKING AMERICA DIDNT INVESTIGATE PROPERLY WHO DID 9/11

the muslims can do whatever they want, isnt american land of the free?

I dont think so ...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
When I first heard about this Mosque, I thought they were building it where the buildings stood. I felt that would be f'd up, buts its my opinion. Besides being where they stood, I don't care where they worship, because America allows us to worship anywhere. Would it pain you if you heard that muslims were possibly worshiping their god as the towers were crumbling, while they were trapped inside? I find the mosque arguement to be a distraction, and having no significance to public affairs. It seems more and more to be staged events to push an agenda called racism. It is sad. Thanks msm, you make our world so great.

btw, no offence, but your av scares me. Sorta freaky

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

How can you state that this is slapping all US Citizens in the face when it clearly isn't? I'm an American and it doesn't feel like a slap in the face to me. I've yet to see one poll that shows all American are against this. I've read enough threads here to also know that not all Americans feel like this is a slap in the face. You don't actually believe you can speak for over 310 million people, do you?

You're being played by your emotions, exactly the way it appears to have been designed to do, with everyone's emotions still running high from this debate that should be non existent that's also been dragged along throughout the year to still be fresh in our memories for another anniversary of 9/11 and an election shortly following. Hmm...
You're right though, "This is Our Country, Operating on Our Laws" but that doesn't seem to add anything useful to your argument since our laws, in our country actually support the community center, in case you didn't know.

In as much as I agree that the US should stop "trying to be the world police force and spent some time, and money taking care of our own", I fail to see the connection in the debate of a community center here in America. Puzzled again.

You discuss Ground Zero, but then imply that you don't agree with the accepted definition of it. As asked by others here, and myself in other threads with very few answers, what distance is acceptable from Ground Zero, in your opinion, for a community center built by Muslims? Also, how would you choose to define Ground Zero?

Also, I'm curious what the images show. Would you care to embed them as I'm uncomfortable downloading an image from an unknown source that appears to be pushing an obvious agenda that I don't agree with.

Oh, I almost forgot. Regarding, "Never Forget, Never Again", I won't and it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Yeap, never forget that on 9/11 2669 Americans died from the actions of Muslim terrorists.

And then never forget that USA send forces to stop those terrorists, resulting in 4287 dead and 30182 wounded Americans.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by masterp]

new topics

top topics

join