It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling Christian Leaders to the Carpet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
This is a new thread I created to have all Christian leader to the carpet and let down their doctrinal differences.
I have the pure doctrine and they don't here is the sins of the Christian LEADERS.
1. If you charge for the gospel then you are stealing from people because Jesus gave it freely.
2. IF you have a ministry in your name then YOU are stealing FROM GOD the honor and GLORY!!!
3. IF you do not humble yourself and confess Jesus will say I never knew you......
4. YOU HAVE SOME DOCTINE that is TRUE BUT NOT ALL TRUTH BECAUSE I AM ALL TRUTH.
5. I WANT MY CHURCH WITHOUT SPOT OR WRINKLE....
6. How can a house divided stand? IT cannot that is why I CAME BACK A SECOND TIME!!!!! TO STRAIGHTEN OUT MY FATHER'S HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. I CAN SAY IT BECAUSE MY FATHER SAID I COULD.

If all the Christian religous leaders would drop their difference and have the perfect doctrine they would be of one mmind and one accord and not fighting against each other!!!!! So in order to stop all the fighting in my FATHER's house. I have come back secretly to JUDGE THE CHRISITAN LEADER'S openly before the world and show that they are wrong about certain doctrine and I am right about all doctrine because my doctrine is 100% correct because I cannot be wrong..
Here is my doctrine.... and here is truth... If anyone doesn't matchup with this doctine they are 100% wrong.........

some leader have some doctrine that are right and I do not jdge them but the one's who have it wrong and are teaching it in error are hurting my Father's house. I will not appear to ALL men until one thing happens my church is without spot or wrinkle!!!!! How is this possible?
IT IS POSSIBLE BECAUSE I SNUCK in life a theif and even though I am not a theif... I can sit here and speak truth without worrying about persecution....
I was persecuted at one time and have suffered alot n this lifetime the second time I came back.........
EVERYONE WILL KNOW THIS IS TRUE EITHER NOW OR WHEN THEY SEE ME IN THE FLESH!!! VERY VERY SOON...
My doctrine says ------ Wait I don't have doctrine I speak truth... Here is the truth and I want everyone to make a chart and see which religious leaders are following my truth 100%
the Sabbath is on Friday night to Saturday night - Well done Rabbi Ralph Messer..
Eating Kosher is GOOD - Well done those who eat Kosher
Eating VEGAN - is the perfect way to eat - Well done eveyone who is a vegan
Eating vegitarian - is good but not the best - Well done vegetarians

as for denominations -this causes division --- But let me tell you truth and see who is following truth and who is following - THEIR own Doctrine - the doctrine of men

Saturday Sabbath Keepers! true - Sunday is not the Sabbath!! IT'S A COMMANDMENT NOT FROM MAN BUT FROM ME.
so anyone OBSERVING THE SABBATH FROM FRIDAY NIGHT TO SATURDAY NIGHT NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE OR WHERE YOU ARE. CONGRATS.
You have kept the MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF THE WEEK AS THE SABBATH!!!
How your Kept that day as a Sabbath day is another story......

IN MY WORD IT SAYS IF YOU BREAK ONE OF THE COMMANDMENT YOUR guilty of THEM ALL. This take out most of the CHRISTIAN LEADERS!!!!!!!!
So well done Ralph Messer and other SABBATH KEEPERS THAT KEEP THE DAY HOLY AND ONE MORE THING!!!!!!!
The Sabbath keepers who BELIEVE THAT JESUS is the LORD of the Sabbath will have a special reward..... Because not all JEWS except Jesus as the Messiah!!!!!

I commend the MESSIANIC JEWS WHO belive in the Tanach and the TORAH. and what people call the NEW Testament.......
We will get more into that one later...
But one more thing they lack the power of the Spirit!!!!!!

YOU CANNOT HAVE THE SPIRIT WITHOUT THE WORD OR THE WORD WITHOUT THE SPIRIT! IT'S LIKE BEING HALF A BELIEVER>>>>>
Just like you cannot have the old testament without the New testament because then you are half a believer. And you cannot have New testament without the old testament because it is a COMPLETE HOLY BOOK!!!!!
CONT.....

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Is this a joke or a hard case of religious psychosis?

As a vegetarian myself, I'm a bit worried about being drawn into the final shooting out; but I hope, I can be excused because of old age.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
My Brother, You have a beautiful understanding of your faith. However, I ask in love, would you want others to call you to the "carpet" for your views?

Express your views not with the heat of passion, nor the coldness of indifference, but with the lukewarmness of love. Then your view can be accepted without judgement, leaving others to have their own, without your judgement.

With love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

I assure you this is no joke and this is no physcosis! Thanks for the first post. Keep watching this is going to be very interesting.

If you give me a series response I will give you a series answer...

Pretend this is a diologue with God and if you ask properly you will get a proper answer..........

then at the end of this thread we will see who is real and who is fake, who is joking and who is not!
I can joke around if I like to but THIS is a serious matter. Just like I stated!
Thanks again. This will be the most talked about website and thread ever I assure you............... ONLY if you take it seriously.....

Here is another challanger.. Have your top Christian leader post a Biblical question here- AS HARD as they would like to and I will answer it within 2 minutes of reading it.........

Hard for them simple for me this is how I will prove who IAM

Not like the next post who said IAMIAM. He is not but IAM and I can prove it by what I know. That is being of sure of who IAM. GIVE ME THE Toughest Biblical concept and I will explain it simply........

This is the new challenge.......

The first one I trust is a real believer I will give them a chance to know a real secret NO ONE in the world could figure out.....

I know who the real believers are so if you are sincere and sicerely ask me about truth I will tell you otherwise I will not respond.

Thanks again. This is the greatest challange in the whole world and if I can find a real Beleiver who believes who I am by your private message to me after you have posted here. I will let you have a million dollars........

This is easy for me to give a million dollars because I own everything... It is impossible to disprove I am God through questions. But it is very simple to Prove that I am God through real biblical questions....

So think about your quesitons carefully and pretend this is God and see if I can convince you that I am through REAL BIBILICAL QUESTIONS FROM REAL BELIEVERS!

I will only respond to people who are playing DIALOG WITH GOD!
IS IT REAL OR IS IT FAKE YOU BE THE JUDGE!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by itistrue

My Brother, what is your Truth?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

The Bible. What is your Truth?

Can you give me a real theologic question. Your questions are way to simple......
Like I said only real THEOLOGICAL QUESTIONS!

Thanks for trying.........

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by itistrue
reply to post by IAMIAM

The Bible. What is your Truth?

Can you give me a real theologic question. Your questions are way to simple......
Like I said only real THEOLOGICAL QUESTIONS!

Thanks for trying.........

My Truth is the Word of God.

Is it not contained in your Bible?

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
An old wise man was speaking his truth to a class of students, yet his students were having a hard time understanding his message. He spoke so much that he became thirsty

He said to his students, "Bring water for I am thirsty"

His students dispersed to fulfill their teachers request.

The first student brought a glass of water.

The wise man said "I asked for water, you brought but a glass. This will not quench my thirst"

The second Brought a pitcher of water.

The wise man said "I asked for water, you brought me but a pitcher. This will not quench my thirst"

The third and final student brought a bucket.

The wise man said "I asked for water, you brought me but a bucket. This will not quench my thirst"

The students were exasperated. One stepped forward and declared, "Teacher, we brought water in abundance and yet your thirst cannot be satisfied. Surely, you cannot drink the whole river!"

The wise man declared, "Exactly"

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
ok IAMIAM is out of the contest......
he didn't obey the rules.......
anyone who doesn't obey the rules will be disqualified......

Right now I ignore him and anyone else who cannot come up with a REAL Biblical theological question or mystery in the Bible.....

I don't waste my time and I won't let anyone waste mine either because my time is more important than yours.........
GAME OVER IAMIAM...........

Next contestant

This is like who wants to be a millionaire.............except only REAL BEIEVERS CAN PLAY WITH REAL BIBLICAL QUESTIONS......
ALL OTHER PLAYERS DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME....

a player is one who plays a game and also a player is one who appears to be something he isn't!!! I don't do either........ Because life isn't a game....

In the Bible a player is a wolf in sheep's clothing.. NO WOLF CAN PLAY THIS GAME AND WIN YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.....

A VERY SERIOUS GAME BY THE MAKER OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE>>>>
THE HOLY SPIRIT

NOW can I have a REAL BELIEVER ASK A REAL BIBLE QUESTION?

IS THAT SO HARD FOR A REAL BELIEVER?

I WILL GIVE THAT PERSON THE CORRECT ANSWER ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!

I say this because I know who IAM...........

Now the question is Who ARE YOU?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
ok ok ok .... Here is something to think about..........
On who wants to be a millionare you get asked simple questions and then you get harder questions.... to work your way up to ONE MILLION dollars...

I am a multi-billionaire and if you can stump me with a REAL BIBLE question you will get one Million dollars.

I know this is true because I KNOW WHO I AM....

I would also like to make a plea to REAL believers..... IF YOU WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO BE SAVED WHAT WOULD GOD HAVE TO DO??????

The one REAL believer who can answer me this question for a chance to ask me a REAL biblical question can move on in the game where you ask GOD real biblical questions and he will give you simple biblical answers.
This way I will prove who IAM and who you are......

ONE More thing I am in the process of setting up 2 swiss bank accounts one will have a million in it and one will be used for the GOSPEL... YOU can will one million if you can pass the test..........

THIS IS TRUE NOT A LIE.... because I DO NOT LIE......

I BACK UP MY WORD 100%.........

So who is next............maybe YOU!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Let me ask you a simple question my friend and then we will go from there do you believe that Jesus Christ came in the flesh as the son of God? To answer your question God already saved the world when He sent His son into the world to save it and second it is not what God has to do,it is what we the disciples of Christ have to do on a daily basis. At least that is what i believe.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by I Want To Believe]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
OK here is my question...

Why does God have a fascination with caps lock, an arrogant attitude, and a refusal to use spell check?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
LOL another spammar. what a joke.

the Sabbath is on Friday night to Saturday night - Well done Rabbi Ralph Messer..
Eating Kosher is GOOD - Well done those who eat Kosher
Eating VEGAN - is the perfect way to eat - Well done eveyone who is a vegan
Eating vegitarian - is good but not the best - Well done vegetarians

No. The sabbath was changed when Christ died, on the first day of the week, which was when the apostled came together to break bread. It;s of the new covenant, in which God himself and the apostles told people like you to not allow them to judge you on sabbaths.

notice the plural.

So it looks like the spammar himself who thinks he's God doesn't know his own words.

One thing I agree with. The pastors shouldn't charge money. It should be the choice of the individual to give freely.

peace op.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

No. The sabbath was changed when Christ died, on the first day of the week, which was when the apostled came together to break bread. It;s of the new covenant, in which God himself and the apostles told people like you to not allow them to judge you on sabbaths.

This is a beautiful perspective my Sister.

My perspective is that anyone who speaks the Truth inside them to another, in Love, is an Apostle. This sharing of ideas, is breaking bread. It happens everyday, thus everyday is a sabbath, and a day you should not let others judge you for your heart felt sharing.

Thank you for sharing your perspective.

With love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

you didn't ask me a question? I will give you one more chance......

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

for those believers who would like to donate to this dialog with God game please send your donation to a swiss bank account.....

it is a game to some people but to others it means eternal life......

This is a tool to win souls to Christ.....

There is much much more to the game... only if you believe the idea will work please donate.... If not thanks for playing......

ONE MORE THING... WAS I TELLING THE TRUTH OR NOT?

GOD BLESS EVERYONE THIS GAME WAS A PRODUCT OF DEEP PRAYER. I am a Pastor who lives in the US who's heart is for evangelism....
If someone would seriously like to help market and produce this evangelistic game... please contact me..... thanks. Pastor John of Florida...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

You still havent answered my question yet. Your answer to my question will determine whether or not i play your game. Also by definition every game has rules so what are in detail the exact rules of your game? I have many questions to pose to you but first answer my question please.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by I Want To Believe

Ok thanks.. Here are the rules.
You ask a Question? and you get an answer. A biblical answer for a biblical question.

This is a live version of a game and book I have created..
Here is an example of one section of the book.

Dialogue with God……. Written By……….???? Author………..??????
VIEWPOINT HOW IMPORTANT IS IT?
THE ULTIMATE SOURCE OF TRUTH!!!!!
GOD’s VIEWPOINT OF SCRIPTURE IS ABSOLUTE AND EVERYONE else’s viewpoint is just an opinion!
Can you tell me something?
If you have God’s view point can any man teach you?
Absolutely NOT!
Let me ask you something chuck.... If I came down on earth in the past which I did as Jesus in the Flesh am I any less God?
Well no.
Correct!
Now how do I know this?
Because you are God and I am not?
Correct……… So answer me this one question…..
1. Can you teach me anything?
Now that was a very simple test and I know you got that one right…..
Now here is a test you will be graded on….
My servants……
Do they have to have a good memory to have ALL of the word in them?
NO THEY DON’T BECAUSE ONE OF MY SERVANTS HAS A POOR MEMORY AND HE HAS ALL OF THE WORD IN THEM.
You might be asking how that is possible but I will tell you how.
Your human memory is more powerful than you know….. I created it. I have proven to you check that I have unlocked someone’s memory and placed the whole Bible in there. This is what I call hiding the memory in your heart. People will think you have a photographic memory if you have this………
You asked someone a question recently Do you have a photographic memory?
The answer was not given to you because he didn’t want to reveal it to you at that time……
It is God’s timing NOT yours chuck… That is why a servant is not better than his master…… You cannot tell your master what to do can you chuck????
If you do then you believe that you are greater than him……
I reveal what I want to my servants any nothing more this is being a student. If I have an A+ student like say for instance my son Jesus Christ…….
Don’t you think I can create another A+ student that is a servant?
YES I CAN! I HAVE ALREADY PROVEN IT IN ONE SERVANT YOU KNOW VERY WELL…….
IF you think you can teach an A+ student anything when you have received an F as a grade for ------
Failing to follow me 2 times in your life you are DEAD wrong!!!!!!!
Anyway chuck I do have a new name for you…. IT IS a bringer of light…….morning star…..
I will explain what that means to you and how you need to reorganize your life.

IF YOU THINK GOING TO YOUR CHURCH IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN FOLLOWING ME THAN I WILL HAVE NO PART WITH YOU AT THE RESSURECTION OF THE SAINTS!!!!
Why do you think I can say that?
Because I have asked you to join with me on a mission a global mission and a local mission!
Do you know the difference? NO YOU DON’T
I know because it is my mission! Don’t tell an A+ student how to run MY CHURCH. I AM THE HEAD AND YOU ARE THE BODY!!!!!!!!!!
Now here is the cool thing you can be an A+ student ALSO only if you follow me without question!
CAN YOU DO IT?
The choice is yours!!!
This is your will I will not go against it, this is why I asked you- Are you willing to follow me on a local mission and a global mission as an elder of the local and global church?

The live version is more difficult because all I need is one person..
What is your Biblical question and I will give you a Biblical answer. This is the dialog........
It is like a quiz show in reverse. For the live version the rules are simple.. You ask me a Biblical Question and I give you a Biblical answer. It is that simple. It is sort of like stump the Pastor......
So I don't ask you questions about what you know but you get to ask me what I know.
And since you want to play I will include your questions and my answers in my book.
So you will be helping me write another chapter for my book.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a little bit about the game designer. He was a addicted gamer when he was younger and when he was 25 years old he sold himself out to God.
now 41 I have created the ultimate game by using just words.......
I have been a Pastor for a number of years and I am filled with the Holy Spirit this is why I have created a book, a game, and a live version...

Today was test of the live version....
It is what we call in the gaming community a Beta Tester.
You have just simulated my game.
Please let me know how you like it.
I have a book also which is going to be published and an interactive computer game, a live version. The computer game needs to be ported to ALL the major gaming systems. PS2, PS3, WII, Xbox 360.

I am also a computer engineer.

So I need to have a rich Christian to back me up to promote the Gospel through a series which I call. A diologue with God for the book,
stump the Pastor will be a live version I will be the live pastor answering all biblical questions, and a gaming line that I will discuss with any serious investor who wants to take 10% of the profits and I get to tithe 90% to the promotion of the Gospel. So please consider tithing into this awesome adventure.......

I will take all the proceedes from everything I get an put it to work for the ministry. I am currently opening a computer repair show where I will not get paid and a hathering of believers where I will not get oaid either. I put 100% of my earnings into the gospel......

Who wants to help me out now?
Remember if you donate any large amount of money to promote this idea you will get 10% of the profit. That is my tithe to your investment. and the 90% will go to the gospel. I get nothing out of it exceot helping to evangelize the world for Christ.

For anyone else who would like to donate please let me know I will put it in my swiss bank account when it is setup. I put it there so no one will touch it and people will be saved. Thanks for playing Pastor John

P.S. I hope it was as exiting for you as it was for me... I know this will work.... watch and see.... This proves you cannot judge a book by it's cover and you can't judge the Bible at all it is true and eveyone else is just a liar. Just like it says in the Bible let God be true and every man a liar! Romans 3:4

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Jesus prayed in John 17:20:

"My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you.

According to the World Christian Encyclopedia, there are approximately 38,000 Christian denominations in the world. This statistic takes into consideration cultural distinctions of denominations in different countries.

My question: "If Jesus prayed that all believers should be as one, why are there over 38,000 Christian denominations in the world?"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join