It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zodiac Alive and Killing in Canada for 40 Years??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
He grew up in Nazi Germany and terribly abused by his mother. He claims to have seen 5 whirlwinds simultaneously touch down creating the stellar map of 5 pentegrams. German luftwaffe resembles cross hair symbol. He immigrated to Us and later to Canada when Zodiac went out of site and killings started in Canada. First victims bodies circle his residence and murders span over 40 years. He was a sexual sadist who bound, raped and tortured my child. Drove different vans with no windows; one with chains hanging from the ceiling. He wore identical watch...

His email address "Gallus (kokorasgermanikos)" decoded means Zodiac Taurus, High Executioner, Beast. See key below:

Gallus: Cockerel, Constellation founded by a German Astronomer and is said to lay between Pices and Taurus. It thought in Zodiac's profile that he is born near Taurus and refers to himself as such. He was born May 25, 1935 only days from Taurus.

chestofbooks.com...

www.ianridpath.com...

Ko Ko is from Gilbert & Sullivan's operetta "Mikado", and refers to the "High Executioner". Zodiac refers to Ko Ko in two of his letters. Reference also speaks of women being used for barter and how Ko Ko gave "Yum Yum" for this purpose. In a birthday card he gave my daughter he says "They are ever so yummy. Happy birthday to a sweet little 8 year old lady". Excerpt:

Let’s review what we know of Gilbert’s Japan: I. The most important post “a citizen can attain” is Lord High Executioner. II. The head of state delights in designing gruesome punishments for such small infractions as flirting. III. Executions are regarded as a “grand public ceremonial with bands playing... and fireworks...” and
are clearly an important part of daily life. IV. Political corruption flourishes openly in the person of Pooh-Bah. V. Women are the property of men and can be bartered for favours (so Ko-Ko gives Nanki-Pooh Yum-Yum for a month in return for Nanki-Pooh’s head). VI. Only the strong survive and power is obtained through birth, marriage or becoming a state-sanctioned killer.

Now also relate this to the Zodiac referring to himself as "A Citizen", and also the reference in my daughter's birtday card, "The are ever so yummy"

Ras refers to Hercules: Unless you are an avid stargazer, you might not be sure just where to look for Hercules. While the fifth largest constellation, it isn't very obvious. Zodiac often wrote cipher's using 5 lines, and Henning also refers to witnessing 5 whirlwinds touching down in Germany forming 5 pentegrams in the sky (5 points to pentegram). Perhaps Henning saw this a calling; a significant event that lead to him referring to himself as "The Zodiac Killer", if he indeed is Zodiac.

Alpha Herculis is better known as Ras Algethi:

See www.dibonsmith.com... for full details
Hercules also visited the "Underworld", often referenced by Zodiac

www.suite101.com...

More at:
www.skcentral.com...
s1033.photobucket.com...

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Gemwolf]

[edit on 6-9-2010 by melody_leigh]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
WOW!

Seriously? accusing someone of being a murderer due to his email address..

If you really suspect that this guy is the Zodiac killer perhaps you should go to the police instead of posting on the internet..

or perhaps you should email your concerns to clutchingatstraws @ hotmail dot com?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth_Hz
WOW!

Seriously? accusing someone of being a murderer due to his email address..

If you really suspect that this guy is the Zodiac killer perhaps you should go to the police instead of posting on the internet..

or perhaps you should email your concerns to clutchingatstraws @ hotmail dot com?

My original post "Possible Link to Zodiac Killer and BC Serial Killer", says a lot more. This is just a follow up on more research I have been doing. In addition to all the other stuff I have already talked about, I find it very peculiar that he would have such an email address.

Anyway I am not grasping at straws. This man sadistically bound,raped and tortured my child for years. My child drew pictures of skinned female genetalia she saw him eat which has been verified by a play therapist hired by the Vancouver Police. He drove many different vans with no windows, one with chains hanging from the ceiling. Killings have been taking place here in Canada just north of California for 40 years and the orignial victims bodies literally circle his place.

Henning can be found on the internet speaking of an event in Germany when he was a boy and saw 5 simultaneous whirlwinds touch down in a field that create the stellar map of 5 pentegrams in the sky. He matches the FBI profile in every way. He is age appropriate. His brother still lives in California. He wore an identical watch. He is an expert sewer. He is born within days of Taurus. His photo matches Zodiac's composite bang on if you add a beard. I have matching samples of handwriting..... and tons more. He was also terribly abused by his mother, beaten and locked in a dark cellar for days with no food..... when she died, he yelled "Good, stupid, F******, C***, I hope she rots in Hell!!!!!!!!" Kind of unusal response to your mother dying, and this background is often associated with serial killers.

I knew this man for half my life, spent nearly every day with him. In hind site, I realize his cruel, sick behaviour to my child, his traveling out of town all the time up the Highway of Tears, his continual givings of used women's clothing, wallets and watches, all the different vans and the heavy duty chains hanging from the ceiling, him constantly throwing his clothes and runners away, the compartment under his bathroom floor, the jar of blood in the fridge that my daughter saw him pull teeth out of and suck on..... I saw this jar, and he said to me "By the way there is an old jar of tomato juice in the back of the fridge. Don't drink it, it's rotten", but it was in a canning jar and had a very dark red liquid in it. Of course at the time I would never think it was blood, but after my daughter told me the story I realized I had seen that jar..... My daughter is 19 now, not a child and still remembers....

The fact that his email address breaks down to read Zodiac Taurus, High Executioner, Underworld, Beast just adds to the mix.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Look,

I've read your other posts and I feel the information in them is sketchy at best.

If what happened to your daughter is true then that is awful and IF it was this Henning chap then why aren't you, your daughter and everyone you know attempting to bring this man to justice.. you say the police just dropped the case.. is this because there was no evidence or they couldn't be bothered?

You should be focusing more on proving the guilt of the attacker (Try the police again, provide evidence, DNA, etc etc.. Try the media, they love stringing up a paedophile)

Instead you are making very thin accusations of someone being a serial killer "proved" by your "decoding" of his ciphers that is basically rearranging letters into other letters at random,

For example "A", if you put the middlie line vertical, and the other two side lines on the top and bottom it makes and "I"

"E" if you take away the top line and the middle line you have an "L"

"N" if you turn it sideways and straighten out the side, move the other line at the top of that line down to where you put the line on a "G", and you have a "G"

(did you know that if you take an E, take all three horizontal lines away, turn it 45 degrees and add another line running across it at 90 degrees you get X)

Decoding of an email address that could have been chosen by anyone with half a brain and using stories that have actually been written by yourself as reference points..

The whole things smacks of someone who has tried to do some research and has put two and two together and come up with 666

If you are going to carry on with this please post some actual evidence instead of hearsay as otherwise it is merely slander..

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Look,

I've read your other posts and I feel the information in them is sketchy at best.

If what happened to your daughter is true then that is awful and IF it was this Henning chap then why aren't you, your daughter and everyone you know attempting to bring this man to justice.. you say the police just dropped the case.. is this because there was no evidence or they couldn't be bothered?

You should be focusing more on proving the guilt of the attacker (Try the police again, provide evidence, DNA, etc etc.. Try the media, they love stringing up a paedophile)

Instead you are making very thin accusations of someone being a serial killer "proved" by your "decoding" of his ciphers that is basically rearranging letters into other letters at random,

For example "A", if you put the middlie line vertical, and the other two side lines on the top and bottom it makes and "I"

"E" if you take away the top line and the middle line you have an "L"

"N" if you turn it sideways and straighten out the side, move the other line at the top of that line down to where you put the line on a "G", and you have a "G"

(did you know that if you take an E, take all three horizontal lines away, turn it 45 degrees and add another line running across it at 90 degrees you get X)

Decoding of an email address that could have been chosen by anyone with half a brain and using stories that have actually been written by yourself as reference points..

The whole things smacks of someone who has tried to do some research and has put two and two together and come up with 666

If you are going to carry on with this please post some actual evidence instead of hearsay as otherwise it is merely slander..

You are entitled to your opinion as I am mine. The file on the molestation of my child was closed 10years ago, and the burden of proof in these cases is extremely high. It is not enough for the child to say this happened to her and they could never find any physical evidence. That is why he anally raped her, to keep her hymen intact, and bathed and washed her clothes....

The Vancouver Police hired a play therapist to work with her for 9 months, as that his how they get details from a child, not interrogate them like the stupid RCMP constable that treatd both my daughter and myself like crap.

I have gone to the reporter who has written many stories on the Vancouver, Eastside Missing women and the Picton Pig Farm, and he did forward my details to the lead investigator in the Highway of Tears Murders. I also have other police behind the scenes who have seen my stories on other message boards and taken interest. That is my plight and why I post. For 10 years this man has haunted me, and it often sucks the life out of me when I try to compile details to present the police. The use of message boards and drawn support and given me the strength to persevere this time.

I also emailed the FBI, but they deleted my email without ever opening it. I relecently followed the link given by someone on my other page to the Vallejo Police department and submitted details to them as well. Whether they are looking into or not, I cannot say, but there are many creepy details about this guy, and I have only posted a fraction of it, as it would just be too much to try and explain on a message board.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by melody_leigh

The Zodiac killer is locked away in a federal prison. He has never been convicted of the Zodiac murders but he will never face parole. .

A Canadian Zodiac copycat murderer? Possibly. .

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I think we have all heard stories of people going to the police and they just dismiss them. This has happened time and time again, and then when they finally catch the person for their evil deeds there is a huge outcry as to why the police didn't listn to begin with. The man I refer to for example lives only a few miles from the Picton Pig Farm where willy picton tortured and killed women for years, dismembered them and fed them to his pigs. The police knew for at least 2 years what was going on out there and did nothing about it. HI am not saying Henning has anything to do with Picton, but it just goes to show how someone can be right in your own back yard getting away with such evil deeds right under the authorities nose.

As for your interpretation of how I applied Henning's name to the cipher you are being a little far fetched at my tehnique. I have not done it as per your examples. What I did is very simple and I have not overly manipulated the letters as you suggest. The challenge would be for someone who is a pro at cryptoquotes to see my interpretation with Henning's name and then apply their technique to see if it is consistent with Henning's name. The thing is over the years nobody would likely ever thing to apply a name like "Henning Lagies", so perhaps that is why it has been so hard to crack. If someone who actually knows how to do this sees what I have done, perhaps they can apply their skills and make legitimate sense of it. That is the point, to get the details out there and then let other people who may have the "skill", solving cryptoquotes apply their magic.

I am not doing this to be a smart ass, or whatever other motives you think I obviously have. I am doing this to bring attention to this matter, to tap into resources I wouldn't have had, to build support by key individuals who have joined up behind the scenes, including authorities who apparently some of are starting to take seriously. Me posting is not a useless, waste of my time. It has given me strength to follow this through when I would otherwise be alone, struggling to get someone to listen, and never having the strength to follow thorugh. It has also pointed me in the right direction as far as contacts, leading me to other pertinent facts, and to continue researching so I can map out the details and present to authorities.

My details are not sketchy, they are real and I have lived this, and so has my daughter. None of this has been falsified. It is real and I can tell you for certain that a man who can hog tie, drug, anally rape a child, and stick pins in them, duct tape their eyes open and poke the inside of her eyelid with a pin.... is certainly capapble of anything. Not only that but he was showing my child pictures on -------------------------, and I personally saw videos he had of people chained to brick walls and stuck with large safety pins. My child had injuries consistent, but for pete's sake I never thought at the time the guy must be tying her up and sticking pins in her!

It is in hind site that 16 years of events, and the personality this man portrayed was ALL a lie. And why would this "Norman", buy carefully remove the material underneath my box spring and stick a rat in there and then remove it after it died??? Just another weird things amongs many I have not said. I used to tell him I could hear something clawing under my bed, but at the time I just thought maybe someone's cat got into my house. After the disclosure I pulled down that lining, and there was the fluid remains in the shape of a large rat...... coincidentally another boy from the foster home I met this guy in who died and suspected murdered, complained of rats being under his bed and he was accused of being nuts. That was Henning's style to create alibis before being accused, and a persona about the victim being a nut!

Not everyone will be supportive of me in my plight, but for those of you who do offer your support, thank you for giving me strengt

[edit on 6-9-2010 by melody_leigh]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

The Zodiac killer is locked away in a federal prison. He has never been convicted of the Zodiac murders but he will never face parole. .

A Canadian Zodiac copycat murderer? Possibly. .

Would you mind providing a little more info on this? I have never come across this info and find your suggestion interesting if its not a lazy extrapolation of distorted opinions instead of facts. I have been quietly following the OP's quest since her original thread and think if you may have some kind of positive proof, this could at least give the OP another avenue to look into,

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
There is no structure to this, you are just throwing random "facts" around..

Henning is not Norman, he's German as you've said previously, unless of course you would like to generalise on European history, in which case I am Norman because I'm English.

Germany was invaded by vikings (Norsemen) and never by the Normans (England, Scotland, Ireland, Southern Italy, Albania, Byzantium Empire (Turkey, Armenia et al.) and Wales)...

If you can show me proper structure and evidence with timelines dates etc then I may find this believable, in the meantime, it is just random accusations with nothing of substance to back it up.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

I am friends with the family. They are 100% sure of the identity and he is locked away forever for other crimes. Unfortunately, if there was conclusive evidence available, he would have been charged and sentenced for the murders.

At least he is locked away without chance of parole.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Locked away for other crimes and will never be parolled?
Seems a little convenient, must have been a serious crime!
Anyhow, nice way to clear the books.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

There is no structure to this, you are just throwing random "facts" around..

Henning is not Norman, he's German as you've said previously, unless of course you would like to generalise on European history, in which case I am Norman because I'm English.

Germany was invaded by vikings (Norsemen) and never by the Normans (England, Scotland, Ireland, Southern Italy, Albania, Byzantium Empire (Turkey, Armenia et al.) and Wales)...

If you can show me proper structure and evidence with timelines dates etc then I may find this believable, in the meantime, it is just random accusations with nothing of substance to back it up.

"Norman", was a typo and supposed to say "Normal". I tried to correct it, but because I reached my limit in characters every time I tried to edit it the curser jumped and started erasing my words at the end....

I am working on timelines, saving the money for the Forensic Graphologis, and PI to find out some missing details. I am not rich, and I spend countless hours researching and compilg the details.

I have a timeline somewhere on and old floppy disckette regarding him going out of town and Vacounver women disappearing at the time.... one time we got in a really bad arguement and we didn't talk for 2 months.... 5 Vancouver Eastside women disappeared at that time. Also after he retired more women started to disappear. Many of them still not found actually resemble me or other women he knows. I have also on diskette side by side photos of women in his life compared to victims whom they resemble.

It is something that I am working tirelessly on, and it will come together. In the interim posting helps to encourage me to carry on, and has also brought valuable resources to me from other people ont these sites. Things I never knew before, such as how to find the FBI profile, the direct email for Vallejo Police regarding this, other personality traits, the watch thing... I never knew any of this before so it help to point me in the right direction and inspire me to persevere.

The full details are all coming.....

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The Zodiac never ate people or sexualy molested anyone. Sounds like a compleatly different person to me.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
If something this heinous happened to your child, I can certainly understand how becoming obsessed with his capture could take place.

Whoever he is, it is my great hope that he is identified and caught, and that you and your daughter get the justice you deserve.

My best.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by fieryjaguarpaw
The Zodiac never ate people or sexualy molested anyone. Sounds like a compleatly different person to me.

The original victim they think to be associated with Zodiac, but not officially was Cheri Jo Bates in 1966 and he wrote a letter to the police in graphic detail how he grusomely killed her. He also refers to cutting off her female parts and displaying them for the world to see.

I have also read other details that say they think that Zodiac evolved and changed his MO over time. They also suspect that he could be responsible for many more murders than they could ever officially link him to.

Zodiac was obviously very intelligent not to have been caught all these years, and I hardly think he just suddenly dropped dead, or stopped killing in 1974. So what happened to him and where did he go? It is plausible that he simply moved North over the border and continued killing here in BC in 1974 when one of the first victims' Collen McMillen was found practically in Henning's back yard, other bodies surrounding the area he lived within a fairly short distance, and the composite of the car associated with Collen's death matches the composite of Zodiac's car, just a little beat up, and has a picture of someone who could be a young Henning with a beard driving the vehicle.

Original victims were shot, I believe, but over time it is shown that the crimes evolved, showing different means of death, some, but not all sexually assaulted, and some showing signs of torture and sexual mutilation.

The time line I am examining right now shows that Henning had a son born in 1968. Henning claimed that his wife doted over the child endlessly, and mocked her for it. Perhaps this enraged him and is a theory as to why Zodiac killed men and killed the men first. To get rid of the unwanted male and then proceed with the hatred towardws the woman.

Henning claims that his wife took off with the boy in 1973 and changed the boys' name. He claims that it didn't bother him and he didn't care to try and find his son. In hind site I realize that if it didn't bother him he wouldn't have brought it up so many times. I also realize that his personality would indicate he would be enraged by this event. Possibly that is why he chose to move away, up to Canada and focus on killing women only as spite out of what his wife had done to him, and for the years of abuse he suffered at the hands of his mother....

It is just a theory, and I have other details to try and find and put together, and other details that I already have to put into timelines. As I said I cannot say he is Zodiac. I am merely pointing out some peculiar circumstantial evidence that I am working on verifying through the use of a forensic graphologist, and PI, and that I DO believe Henning has been killing women in British Columbia for 40 years since he immigrated here from the US. Is it possible the two could be related??? There is a possiblity I believe and that is why this has to be examined more closely.

Now for example if the Forensic graphologist confirms handwriting matches, then we have something to raise our eyebrows about. If it is confirmed it does not match then it shows I am on the wrong track with Zodiac and should focus on what has been happening here in BC only. The fee is high for the graphologist, so it may take me a bit of time, in addition to paying other professionals involved. If I didn't take this seriously I wouldn't be paying the expense out of my own pocket. This man's evil deeds have haunted me for 10 years, always wanting to know who he really is, and after all this time, I am finally doing something about it.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
...interesting and mysterious.

By the way "kokoras germanikos" is Greek and means 'German Rooster',

Hope this might help a bit...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Helo melody-leigh im so sorry to hear what happened to your daughter and i think it could very well be possible you are on to something.
I know from what you have explained it is very possible this guy is a murder. He is scum of the earth and i wish i bumped into him in a dark lane and knew what i know how,i would destroy him.
I am so sorry mate,keep up the hard work and i hope you and your daughter gets justice.
The police should never close cases like this.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Interesting thread.

I happened to have been looking through your
Zodiac/BC similarities pictures, and noticed something.

I hope this works!

At the bottom of the page, that weird symbol, looks just like the symbols
on the Predators Wrist computer thing when he sets it to self destruct.
Of course, in the movie "Predator" with Arnold Swartzenegger
If anyone can find a pic of what Im talking about, post it!

Maybe there is something to that, just pointing it out.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexander the Great

Here you are.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
i believe so

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join