It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Complete up-to-date timeline regarding Israel/Iran/US 2003 - Sept 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

"THE TIMELINE FOR WAR: latest intelligence summary of the US/Israeli build-up to strike Iran's nuclear facilities."

Nicely presented, recent, time line surrounding the Israeli/Iranian "conflict".

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Do they have a contact number to join the uprising?First the rapture and now WW# ,See you in October!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
^ im not making predictions.. JUst threads.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

On a more serious note,the buildup does look ominous and it would be a waste of effort if they didnt go through with an attack,although it can only end in tears.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
barack has made a deal with the israelis. either a palestinian state or a nuclear iran, they can't have both. that is why the peace plan and a palestinian state projected in a year to complete is almost exactly the length of time some people predict it will take iran to test a nuclear weapon. barack has told the israelis if they don't end the occupation and give the palestinians a state they will do nothing to stop iran from developing a nuclear weapon and will condemn any military action taken by the israelis, including the with holding of supplies of crucial parts for weapons and aircraft. the israelis are taking this seriously because a nuclear iran is far more dangerous than a palestinian state with a peace treaty in effect. in return for the palestinian state barack will give israel 100% backing in any strike against iran. barack is very smart and he has found a way to bring peace and a palestinian state without becoming a target for the american-israeli lobby, which can hurt him politically at home. basically through this strategic inaction he has forced israel into a choice that they can't ignore and that leaves the u.s. blameless. he can for an indefinite amount of time say publicly that they will use every diplomatic measure to resolve this issue knowing full well that half hearted sanctions and talk will do nothing to stop iran from going nuclear. israel knows this. he has out-israeli'd the israelis.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by randomname]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
nice act of presenting all the known dots. we just have to recognize just what the pattern is...

A. sealing off Iran & allowing tight sanctions to evolve
B. staging troops for an assault

what i don't get is the ending:
...stand up & be counted, join the Uprising

what uprising?

an email campaign to Barry Øbama, to change policy
and take an attack off the table?

what other effort constitutes an uprising?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
WOW... that gave me a tickle in my potty!... Lets get it on!!!!!!... I wonder how deep under ground the Iranians have tunneled?.. I have to assume they went for broke building the bunkers.. I agree.. it looks pretty certain.. I will be severly disapointed if this does not take place before the 30th..

Call me what you will.. But I firmly believe that the only way peace can be achieved is :

a) Alien Invasion
b) WW3

new topics

top topics

join