It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential further terrorist attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Last year these muslim extremists were convicted for their parts in a plot to destroy transatlantic airliners. :-

news.bbc.co.uk...

Had the plot succeeded there may well have been more victims than 9/11.

I am afraid that one day such a plot will succeed and what will happen then ? Will truthers still blame the US government, Jews, Mossad etc or will that be the end of trutherism ?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I think as long as there their is a government, there will always be truthers. There is always someone out there with an agenda to divide people. If someone believes something so strongly, there is no changing their minds. Look at all the 9/11 threads right now. Instead of informing its all about trying to prove someone wrong and either calling that person a sheep or wackjob truther. It accomplishes nothing IMO.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

I don't necessarily believe that ALL TRUTHERS are against the government. Infact I believe they are exactly what TRUTHER implies, looking TRUTH. If you say the OS is all truth you are out of line, and wrong. If you say Truthers are right, you are wrong. No one knows, but atleast they acknowledge that, and wish to investigate, instead of those who just blindly follow the leader.

eta: BTW, a highjacked plane will never hit another building ever. I say this because those who sit in the cockpits of fighter jets, wont wait for orders the next time..

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Myendica]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Well truthers do not belief the OS that the government says happened so sounds like they are against the government to me. I for one believe that there is more to the story then we are led to believe but I don't think it was an inside job. Will the truth ever come out? Doubt it in our life time.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
reply to post by Myendica

Well truthers do not belief the OS that the government says happened so sounds like they are against the government to me.

Not believing the OS has nothing to do with whether one is against the government or not. And by the way, the OS is also a conspiracy theory. NIST used theories, guesses and computer simulations for their reports. Nothing is factual about the OS and no proof has ever been presented as factual.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
Will truthers still blame the US government, Jews, Mossad etc or will that be the end of trutherism ?

One can only answer that after said event happens and then see where the evidence leads.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

no, they are against wrong information.. I am not a truther, but I dont believe the OS. I'm not against the Government, just the coruption. You can't stereotype peoplke all the time, its sort of , uh, wrong!

new topics

top topics

join