It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're Being Programmed To Hate Muslims

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
If we are being programmed to hate the Muslim it's probably because the Muslims are programming their kids to hate the rest of the world.
It's starts at home. Fight fire with fire.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Planned republishing of the Danish Mohammed cartoon!

Who is behind this and why? I support the right to do it, but I'm suspicious of the motivations.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Americans are bieng programed to hate mexicans. Every american is so scared to death of mexicans but a guy on a plane with a bomb is no problem. People need to grow up and not to be afraid because that's how goverment controls you with fear and hate.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
As much we (in the West) are being programmed to hate Muslims, they too are being programmed to hate us.

For me it is beginning to look even more obvious especially when you look at how the media hyped up the recent AQ parcel bombs from Yemen and yet played down the parcel bombs that are being sent to a multitude of embassies and European leaders from Greek dissidents.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
@OP

The issue I have with this is that the Western nations would have to enlist not only a range of Islamic groups to carry out violent acts around the world, but even nations and their leaders to support this activity, openly, on T.V. on the internet at public speeches et al.

In addition, there are "normal" people, sometimes en mass, that hold rallies in support of Sharia Law. In America, in France, in England, they would be part of the plan too? Our governments would have to enlist a Muslim father to murder his own daughter in an "honor killing" in a mainstream American suburb. See, the issue is, that I and many others, don't need the governments of the west to tell us to push Islam away.. The actions of extemists across the globe and the words of Clerics, and Muslim Leaders and special interest groups are doing fine all by themselves.

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.. It's Probably a Duck.

It really has nothing to do with skin colors or accents or any of that.. It's the behaviors and the claims and the pure insanity it REQUIRES for the modereates to say little to condone the extremists and DO even less..in the absence of being paid billions anyway.

There is something wrong with Islam.. Not with every believer, but in general. More-so than any other religion of our time and they are all pure insanity.

Give me a few million Christians that want to force themselves on me and have guns and bombs ready to go and I will push them away too.

Culture clash here fellas but only one culture is open and it's getting taken advantage of.

Be nice if you want, just sayin'.

For my part, anyone that believes omnipotent, invisible beings should have to wear a tin-foil hat at all times.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

This is exactly what I was thinking these last few days.
The media portray them as the bad guys. I think their religion is very real, very true. TPTB doesn't like this so they portray them as a negative influence on the world. They also do this to celebrities that speak out about the government. We're all puppets in the sideshow called life.

Cheers
Brady

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by Boomer1941

My favorites are allowing to sell children into slavery,

If thats one of your favorites you should do a little research on the Middle Eastern "Peg Boys" and what they were or are used for and by whom.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Completely agree.

I am not even a muslim and I see the TPTB programming the public to have a strong negative emotion towards someone(or group) they have never met.

Elite Public Repressions Dept:Sure just take our word for it. We are helping you.

Public:Ok yes sir. Your always right are incapable of lying or distort truth for your own gain. More football and beer!

Elite Public Repressions Dept:Sorry we just made watching football illegal for non-elites...so...em...yeah. You have to pay a watch cable tax to watch elite-only football now.

Public:Ok yes sir. I'll produce well in the your salt mines to purchase a "watching football" license for my family. Yay!

Elite Public Repressions Dept: Great have a nice day serf! Sucker!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Well, unfortunately for them it's not working on me.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join