It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Draconian Menace

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

RE: Anyway, I am still slightly confused. Are the draconian the greys/reptilians...are they the evil ones? What type of alien was the one you were taken by? Who lives in inner Earth? And I am also wondering, is it possible for an ordinary person to become a "Jedi" (someone who is inclined with the "force" and uses it for peace)

Draconian alien i have traced back to prehistoric earth. As with the common greys they are many forms and types. It is too easy to be quick to judge, am i not they who are not the ones because it is I who am the one. In the end all will be judged accordingly, even the Draconian God of the earth knows this and knows all that is evil will be burned! So what we have here is not a failure of communication rather a failure to accept the God-willing truth they have shown me in their enlightenments. One truth is there are two veils a Planet of supernatural powers where Angels to the Arc dwell. Some of these angels have fallen under Satan and have come to invade the earth. So, it is possible to be easily confused, especially to the ones who have already been blinded in theoir own little trashy world. 666 is a significant number in which young kids like to tactoo because it's all a safe hoax to them Now let there be warning, Like a Rod staff of thick-and-iron we will come to Blacked your Sun by the 3rd rising. In this event the wicked will be crushed and the meek to inherit the earth.

Can a child sin? Can a human become spiritually and demonic possesed? Can a cloud rain acid rain" Can you see the future for your children? Or do you expect the children to save themselves by some miraculous hope? You say seeing is believeing and without concern, You sickened litlle trashy world about to get burned!

So, any angel or alien can become or turn to evil. This is why there are so many types ..."in my Father's house are many rooms..." But, for the ones who have become to the fallen, they are to be judged just as the ones of earth will be judged. This is man's final and 5th ascension and what is to come is up to you yourselves to decide. There are two veils of two hidden worlds. One is of the Heavens where i am from and come from space. The other is of earth and where all evil shall meet it's final fate!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Celestian Falcon

You see, now we're left in a quandry. You ask us to believe you are the prophet because you say that you are, and that should be enough. But if you're not, then we're following a false prophet, which is rather frowned upon by God.

So, do we ignore you, and risk the wrath of God? Or do we believe you and... risk the wrath of God?

Decisions, decisions.

I've had a chat with my inner self and we've come to the conclusion this is most likely some imaginative trolling. However, I'm happy to listen to anything you have to say the contrary because, unlike God, I'm not infallible.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I just have to ask once more:

Tormentations/xsamexonexotherx is that you?

You say you are here to lead us (mankind) to our "fifth ascension". But you also keep threatening to destroy us.
Call ME crazy, but those two things seem a bit at odds.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

I just have to ask once more:

Tormentations/xsamexonexotherx is that you?

You say you are here to lead us (mankind) to our "fifth ascension". But you also keep threatening to destroy us.
Call ME crazy, but those two things seem a bit at odds.

Tormentations/xsamexonexotherx is that you?No, it is not I, i mean me, i mean nope i do not know that person at all, we never met in my 800,000 Lightyear galaxian/celestian life!

Yeah, i know who you wish me to be and is not also prophesied in Revelation 11 in the End of Days that are now upon you , I who am the one chosen of The Enlightened Ones would be hated by all mankind? I know what 99? of you like to believe but there is no God's wrath proof armor in the coming of my staff rods of iron to split the heads of the wicked and prevail for God's ultimate will for man. You see, i am who i say i am and not the one you would like to choose to believe., That is why i have always said it is for you to decide not me. I t is not me who brings threat, lies, of demise into the world, it is the misfortunes for man in his ultimate quest for salvation and man's misgivings of misfortunes that will cause yourselves to loose. Egypt tried there own quest and found desolation without any hope by denying Moses, and the God of Israel. So, again, all enemies who shall attempt to become in our way of the True Pathway to Enlightenment will be swallowed whole by the ashes and flames. Again, there is desolation decreed for earth; but this desolation for earth is not the Promise of Keeps for man; it is man's ultimate future if he should choose to continue on his own pathway; and, shooting us down or shooting missiles at our spacecrafts will have no effect on us. I am the one to the half of one who is to come and then all fullfillments by us shall be won/one as won and one are the same as one/won whole sum....

The Enlightened Ones

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EvillerBob

Hindu is not Japanese...

Oh really now people guess i failed to mention my Masters in Ancient History??? Draconian does extend from Japanese and Buddahism is a type of Hindu religious culture just as the Judaic Christian and modern Christian Church. I lknow you want to scream and shout, possibly find some unnkown web link to satisfy your own doubt, i really do not care what you want to think or what you care to know and care not to know as i suppose to you all theorums by suggestion in today's modern scientific world all are correct and anything that is questionable has a scientific explantion to solve. Wrong again, i find it ironic how science is still failed to logically or scientifically solve the mystery of how man came to be on earth. You will never know for yourselves what the truth holds until we bring your Sun to darkness and evil to roam a desolate land....

On the science issues again, it has been 60 years of silence and UFO coverups to keep the public from the truth on what JFK called "The UFO Crisis" he was going to give the public a speech of address on just one week after his assasination where he was assassinated on live TV by Draconian MIBs! They are not your leaders and they are not the ones to bring us back to here.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celestian Falcon
Oh really now people guess i failed to mention my Masters in Ancient History???

Correct, you failed to mention it. From which University?

... i suppose to you all theorums by suggestion in today's modern scientific world all are correct and anything that is questionable has a scientific explantion to solve.

I would say that all "theorums" that stand up to challenge can be considered valid, but they only remain valid if constantly challenged. It may well be that much of our science is wrong, we just haven't got to a stage of proving it yet. Your "advanced science" might be more correct that ours, but how do you know that it is "fully correct", not just "more correct"?

It interests me that, while you disparage our poor grasp of science, you prove your own superior knowledge by quoting directly from Wikipedia. You have a Masters degree, you understand all about primary and reliable sources, yes?

...i find it ironic how science is still failed to logically or scientifically solve the mystery of how man came to be on earth.

Actually there are plenty of both logical and scientific explanations. We just don't know for sure if they are correct. They are, however, both logical and scientific.

I don't think I can make any meaningful reply to the JFK comments, I know only what Kevin Costner tells me about the whole affair

The challenge to validation ratio is not really working in your favour at the moment but I'm interested in hearing more. Is it possible to maybe summarise in bullet point form the mains ideas you want to put across?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
And if I can also just clarify, in response to my challenge in relation to etymology, you state specifically that "draconian" comes from the Japanese language.

Please could you provide some sources for this because I'm genuinely interested in this kind of cross-pollination of languages. I'm happy to accept that I am wrong, but it genuinely surprises me that there is no mention of this link in any of the sources that I have used.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EvillerBob

Draconian History
Aeons ago a race of dragons appeared that metamorphosed into humanoid form at desire. These were highly enchanted beings and existed only amongst the most magical creatures. They adored great treasures and collected great hordes to surround themselves in magic and wealth.

One fateful day a Draconian wandered amongst enchanted woods gazed upon a majestic but strange Unicorn, with a horn black as the darkest night, watching its reflection in a brooke. She took on human form as a beautiful maiden and approached the fabled creature. As she came nearer it charged, pierced her with its horn and plunged it to her heart.

It was then that the vision of a diabolical beast appeared instead of the creature she adored. It spoke to her revealing her salvation. If she were to bear and deliver his child to him she he would not extinguish her. At first she refused, her blood ebbed and spilled into the brooke staining it with streams of crimson. All the while the twin imagery of a beast and unicorn plunging its horn deeper within her breast haunted her thoughts, numbed her senses that had perished to the anguish of the pain. She reverted to her beastly form. Filled with rage burst forth a searing flame from within her outward burning any tree or brush in its path to a charred shadow of itself.

The image plunged deeper and deeper now tempting her heart to burst whilst blood ebbed to the brooke and a crimson mixture washed over her.

She relinquished and offered the beast its desire and a time later a clutch of five silver Draconian eggs glistened amongst the treasures in her lair. It was then that she was overcome by the image of the beast that had taunted her when she conceived. It came so swiftly and vanished leaving the dreaded maternal emptiness of a sibling lost to the sea. It is known that these ancient metamorphing dragons were lost to time and not seen since by those to tell. However, soon later the word Draconian was known as a race emerged from primeval, and populated amongst the goodly beings of the land. weblink source: www.shattered.org...
Draconian Other Races Arachean Archon Draconian Galandrian Grmkel Human Mephit Triton
Closely associated with dragonkind, Draconians are vaguely humanoid in shape, but retain many powers of their anscestors.

Attributes: Above average size, strength, and life force

Powers: Flight, some breath-weapon attacks

Vulnerabilities: None.

Description:
Their bodies possess exquisite colouration of deep crimson skin intertwined with vivid blue and violet scales. Their wings can vary in size, with some not able to fly. Their forelimbs are short and not prehensile enough to grasp weapons with skill but they do possess strange magical qualities as the power of magic flows strongly through them. weblink source: www.shattered.org...

Reptilians and their galactic history.
The royal line of Reptilians are the Draconians, the winged dragons. The name of their royal line is the House of Aln. This is not the exact spelling, but it is ...

www.nibiruancouncil.com... · Cached page

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

ALPHA-DRACONIANS -Reptilian beings who are said to have established colonies in Alpha Draconis. Like all reptilians, these claim to have originated on Terra thousands of years ago, a fact that they use to 'justify' their attempt to re-take the earth for their own. They are apparently a major part of a planned 'invasion' which is eventually turning from covert infiltration mode to overt invasion mode as the "window of opportunity" (the time span before International human society becomes an interplanetary and interstellar power) slowly begins to close. They are attempting to keep the "window" open by suppressing advanced technology from the masses, which would lead to eventual Terran colonization of other planets by Earth and an eventual solution to the population, pollution, food and other environmental problems. Being that Terrans have an inbred "warrior" instinct the Draconians DO NOT want them/us to attain interstellar capabilities and therefore become a threat to their imperialistic agendas. (Draconian).

AMPHIBIANS - Similar to the Saurians or Reptiloids, yet being hominoid creatures with reptilian AS WELL AS amphibian-like features and are semi-aquatic in nature. May have once lived on land, yet became more aquatic over the centuries. 'They' have been encountered near swampy regions, rivers, etc., and have been known to attack people without being provoked. It is interesting that some types of Greys AND Reptiloids are believed to be semi-aquatic, having webbed fingers and toes. (Draconian).
Websource: www.think-aboutit.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

If you have all this first hand knowledge of these different races of aliens, why do you quote word for word their "descriptions" from websites? Your explanations of "Alpha-Draconians" and "Amphibians" are EXACT reproductions of what it says at this site as well as the others: www.burlingtonnews.net...

For having lived for as long as you claim, and having met all these aliens it seems like you should "know" more than what some fringe sites say. For all your "experience" you offer us nothing more than a simple search does. The only difference is you claim to know all this from living it and you say it is absolute "truth". The sites don't.

All you are proving is that you can copy and paste like us simple humans.

edit on 9/9/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

If you have all this first hand knowledge of these different races of aliens, why do you quote word for word their "descriptions" from websites? Your explanations of "Alpha-Draconians" and "Amphibians" are EXACT reproductions of what it says at this site as well as the others:

For having lived for as long as you claim, and having met all these aliens it seems like you should "know" more than what some fringe sites say. For all your "experience" you offer us nothing more than a simple search does. The only difference is you claim to know all this from living it and you say it is absolute "truth". The sites don't.

All you are proving is that you can copy and paste like us simple humans.

edit on 9/9/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

So now you come to the conclusion i am copycatter? A troll-for-chit-chatter... and on.... You just can't see me in the light now can you. Let's go back through time again. Late in the 1990's, scientists made a time capsule to travel 8,000 years in the past and record time from that point of A to the present point of B. When scientists went to play back the recording from A to B, they discovered 24 hours of time or one day was missing. The time of this missing period of 24 hours or one day was the exact time frame of the Bible when Elijah prayed for God to stop time for one day so that the ones who were looking to kill him could not find him and so Elijah could get away. According to the ancient and the Bible, the prophets such as Elijah were seers of time or the future and is how they were able to prophesy. This account recorded by the Time Capsule proves and shows that the seers who were the prophets could actually travel and escape time. Now copycat that one! In one of my astral visions I was taken by the Grey Ebens and shown the German Nazi Alpha Moon Base in which also relates to the Arion race and is Draconian type of Alien. Then the aliens showed me a starcraft made by Draconian Reptoids where one year later this pic taken over MT. Washington in the late 1800's surfaced the web.

The above photo's date is controversial. It was either shot in 1870, 1880 or 1896, depending on the source. Supposedly this was taken in New Hampshire looking at Mt. Washington. The classic cigar shape UFO, that was seen in the USA in the last years of the 1800's. Maybe it is legit. As best I can tell the UFO is above MT. Washington, the clouds swirl obscuring the definition of the mountain below the craft.

When I took the picture above through a high tech imaging scanner blown up 200x, the point in the middle segment showed a doorbay with the Nazi emblem. Does it ring a bell yet to you or do I need to spell more out for you. Oh, don't bother to worry, the pic is real!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Attributes: Above average size, strength, and life force Powers: Flight, some breath-weapon attacks Vulnerabilities: None. Description: Their bodies possess exquisite colouration of deep crimson skin intertwined with vivid blue and violet scales. Their wings can vary in size, with some not able to fly. Their forelimbs are short and not prehensile enough to grasp weapons with skill but they do possess strange magical qualities as the power of magic flows strongly through them. weblink source: www.shattered.org...

Your Proof is from an Online Multiplayer Game site? Seriously?
LoL Thats hilarious!

Next time vet your "sources"

Mods can we please close this thread now

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

After all that, you still didn't even answer my question.

That photo has been debunked several times on ATS already. It is a rock outcropping and shadows on the side of the mountain.

edit on 10/9/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
is this l. ron hubbard?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join