It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk This If You Can.....Prophetic Dream Non Believers!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Well there ya go then, no Whitechurch in Newzealand, no cracking concrete in the shape of a cross that adorns most Churches no simularity in WhiteChurch or ChristChurch at all.

Have a biscuit

[edit on 5-9-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Sadly, you've just confirmed how tenuous these things are...

Sure you can have a dream that you consider to be prophetic, then when some events come around you can bend them to fit it.

Kudos

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

well if you have a prediction, but don't want to look foolish, because may or may not happen, write it down, and take a photo of it next to some sort of calendar that has fixed dates, so after the fact, you could always post the picture, and bam, you got it right!

I'm just saying, that something is bound to happen, its picking a date, or specific things thats hard.

I saw a cloud once, that looked like a wave and people, I said tsunami would happen in 7 days. It happened 2 months later, was I wrong? Yes, I was.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I have been blessed with Prophetic dreams that have warned me about things about the happen to me.

I was just thinking this morning about one I had had some years ago about one of my cars.

I am a car buff and years ago had a custom car that most people oogled after.

One night I had this dream that warned me that my Car was in danger of being stolen.

The way I know these dreams in particular because a central message is very clear.

Not one of these confusing dreams that are all over the place and don't really make any sense.

So back to the story....

I had an alarm on the car but in heeding the warning and knowing that good thieves can circumvent a good alarm very quickly.

I did an old hot rodder's trick of disabling the ignition AND fuel system, essentially disabling the car.

A few months later, I awoke one morning to find that thieves had tried to steal the car, breaking in, fortunately without damaging anything and disabling the alarm.

They were pros and new what they were doing.

But they fortunately couldn't get the car started.

According to us Native Americans, it is our deceased relatives look out for us and issue these messages in our dreams.

I have had many of these dreams throughout my life.
And they have all turned out to be true !!!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

So as in earlier dreams(hits) Black and Red Tarten I twisted it to fit the Cameron Clans Tarten?? Before anyone knew the results. Just a eg.
I don't twist anything to fit as I stated how do I go back in time to change my posts to fit.....or Lord it over Newzealand to get them to change their place names to sound simular to my dreams?
I didn't twist anything if you can't see the simularities then that is your choice to not see them.
I dreamt these scenes so they are for me to witness, I share them willingly to ask the question are they future events? 4 hits this year and countless in the past the odds are stacking in Prophecy's favour.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Here is the problem with these sorts of things. They are so vague that many things can fit them. If you google earthquake and church you will find many things that occur that could easly fit with the prediction. A church in Dominca damaged by an earthquake pictures with its bell collapsed or an earthquake in Leicestershire that damaged a church with cracks in its steeple and damaged its bells. Either of these or many others could also fit the bill. Something with more detail such as a loction and a time frame in a place where certain events are not expected to occur would be something people would be more likely accept. If a prediction is so vague you have to look for events after they occur to try and some how fit them to the prediction then its really not much of a prediction.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

I must concur slightly with the dead relatives issue as my dreams were more informative pre to the death of my mother........ for instance my dog who had passed and my Grandmother sat in her rocking chair, after the reunion my dog took me to a room where a few people were sat, my mother alive at the time being one of them. 7 months later my Mother took the next step (passed away hate this term or death wrong term entirely) Since then my dreams are more regular and more detailed. So maybe you're right my Ancestors are giving me a hand a totally beautiful thought to keep in mind thankyou.
I had thought it was my learning meditation and listening to my true self as my dreams became a lot stronger after experiencing a spectacular vision during meditation of a figure sat in meditation in the centre of a brilliant light. Along with dreams of a American Indian Woman who appeared from a cave (the cave grew from solid rock) in a mountain to tell me what I need to change about myself for the betterment of myself. Weird things are happening in my own opinion, dreams aside.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

For more detailed dreams I'd have to go with the UK Election Dream as you can't get more detailed than Clan Tarten So I have an example.
I have a nephew working in Newzealand so maybe nh_ee has a point a warning for my relatives from my relatives.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Wow you are really good from one dream you predicted

This story from Haiti

The bricks take the shape of two converging walls with a colorful cross in the middle. A crack running from the ground up signifies the earthquake damage

This Story about singer Charlotte Church attempting to "Crack" the pop charts

This story about Church Point police departmment arresting "Crack" dealers

This Story about a church preschool being shut down due to cracks in the walls due to a sinkhole

This story about a female bishop

The first time I preached at All Saints Church in Clifton, they genuinely thought that the marble on top of the altar might crack when I spoke, a

Need I continue? I bet I could find at least 50 stories that fit your prediction from the last month.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
reply to post by MrSpad

For more detailed dreams I'd have to go with the UK Election Dream as you can't get more detailed than Clan Tarten So I have an example.
I have a nephew working in Newzealand so maybe nh_ee has a point a warning for my relatives from my relatives.

Names, places and dates that is what is classified as details. Symbols can be left to interpritation thus have no use.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

reply to post by jokei

So as in earlier dreams(hits) Black and Red Tarten I twisted it to fit the Cameron Clans Tarten?? Before anyone knew the results. Just a eg.

I assume that you know that Gordon Brown is also Scottish... Hmm I wonder what color the Brown tartan is..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e09c36924ce.gif[/atsimg]

Wow what a surprise it's black and red too... simply amazing

[edit on 5-9-2010 by davespanners]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Well there you go then but then again that looks nothing like my dream so whats your point?
mainly Black with Red strips with a thin Yellow stripe. Go figure no pink
not even a coincidence.
I'll continue recording and I'll go for more detail to appease the nay sayers....Oh btw latest dream hot from the press.....
Burst: A celeb and something to do with his mobile phone.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The only thing you mentioned in the above post was black and red, so thats my point, if you want to add further details after the fact that has nothing to do with prediction.

If you had bothered to research the Cameron tartan at all apart from one picture you would see that it doesn't even have any black in it is red dark green and yellow

Red green and yellow
Red green and yellow

Do you see my point know, not only did you not predict the colors of the winners tartan, you couldn't even be bothered to research it properly and just jumped on the first picture you found on the net (which was underexposed so that the green looked black) as "proof" when you were infact dead wrong and if anything predicted the losers tartan, or is Dark Green the same as black in the world of dreams

[edit on 6-9-2010 by davespanners]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
These are the 4 official Tartans of the Cameron clan, do you notice anything about them at all...

None of them suit the description "mainly Black with Red strips with a thin Yellow stripe" none of them

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc635c24e7c0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37b6c5012019.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b310d800432.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb9f77bc366c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
You need to update you source of Tarten to a official scottish version....
www.lochcarron.com... this is the modern day Cameron Tarten.........
I'm English and don't really know alot about tartens etc but I know they have Tartens for different occasions and guess what they are all different colours and they are also the weathered type which may seem green or blue but were infact black. I looked into the Historical fact and colour of the Cameron Tarten during my decipher of my dream.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
And to add from Scottsmen......
www.xmarksthescot.com...
Enjoy

[edit on 7-9-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

You need to update you source of Tarten to a official scottish version....

And you need to update your source for the spelling of the word "TARTAN".

If you're going to try and educate people in your favour by describing something, please spell it right for those you expect to do the research.

btw...I don't think you predicted anything more than anyone else does most of the time.

I'll prove that sometime by saying the following:

I had a dream last night about burning pine trees flying around the sky. It had a doomsday feeling and I was in the countryside and it was nightime.

We'll see what can be made of that as and when something vaguely familiar happens, I'll create a thread and link to this post so somleone can say it's just coincidence (and I would probably be agreeing).

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Did you even read the links you posted the first one is a picture of black and green tartan
and the third post in the second link says

I think that what you guys are calling "black" here is really green.

The standard Cameron tartan is red, with four green lines, and a single yellow stripe on the red feild. In a lot of photographic representations, the dark green comes out rather black looking. But trust me, it's really green.

Also you add the second link as being from Scotts men but every single post on that thread is from an American, hardly a great source for basing your knowledge of Scottish dress on, or maybe they have moved Arizona to North Edinburgh without telling anyone.

I'm starting to think that this must be a joke now, as your posting pictures of things that are black and green to prove that it isn't black and green..

Nice "research" there

edit on 8-9-2010 by davespanners because: Added info

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Try Reading the whole TARTAN forum They are split even the Clan itself differ Black, Red and Yellow ....Red Green and Black this isn't the topic btw but carry on if you must
Tartan is different colours for different occasions.
Read my post the skeptics want detail I'll see what comes up.....I beginning to wonder if posting it was worth it infact I may drop posting them on ATS until closer to the kick off, that way I don't feel guilty I didn't let people know.
Enjoy

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The thing is like your celeb with a cell phone thing its only a matter of time before a story about a celeb and a cell phone pops up. They do all the time. I can do this as well.

Burst: A man on top takes a fall

Burst: flames, heat, yelling, debris

Burts: hotel, a leader quits, sex

Now, I know events that can be interpreted as meeting those criteria are going to happen. Not because I have a power. They are vague enough they can cover many events that no doubt will occur and with details like exact names, places, times etc. and no time frame I will be 100% right. You see how that works?

<< 1    3 >>

join