It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk This If You Can.....Prophetic Dream Non Believers!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
14 June 2010

Burst: Concrete Cracking in a cross design.

Ok this is a late one....had alot to do lately.

15 June 2010

Burst: Whitechurch and the sound of alarms.

Main dream was personal.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by DreamerOracle]

My 4th hit that I know of this year.

changeed the Vid this ones less lame. Newzealand Christchurch

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Could you please link to the original thread where this prediction was made?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Uhhhh....ok

Moving on.......

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Original threads......
The original OP member got booted so I started the below thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Below is the original thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Thank you for the links!

I am a skeptic by nature, but I also give credit where credit is due. I will gladly say that I'm impressed!

Kudos to you!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
So someone dreams of an earthquake, then an earthquake happens, so its a "prophetic dream"?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Where's the concrete cracking in a cross design?

Where's the white church?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
So someone dreams of an earthquake, then an earthquake happens, so its a "prophetic dream"? ...

That is how all "prophecies work... as to earthquakes, "The USGS estimates that, since 1900, there have been an average of 18 major earthquakes (magnitude 7.0-7.9) and one great earthquake (magnitude 8.0 or greater) per year"

so there is a major earthquake at least every 3 weeks.... real hard to have a hit there!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I suggest you check out the original post for just coincidence theory.
Just a thought .........there's absolutely no similarity between Whitechurch and Christchurch? and those aren't buildings I see fallen down Concrete? Cross design denotes christian cross Christchurch. You didnt spot my date fauxpar but its still 1 month in advance of the event.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Pretty vague really...

What are the other three predictions that have come true?

And how many have you made thus far?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
?? lol ... predicting an earth quake is not anything special there were over 22 recored earth quakes over 2.5 in the richter scale just today and thats pretty much the same everyday ?? can you explain to me again whats so prophetic here ?

earthquake.usgs.gov...

I'll make a prediction now that there will be over 10 earth quakes every single day for the rest of our lives ... what do i win ?

[edit on 5/9/10 by King Loki]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Check out the original threads.
I have had alot but not all of them I post as I'm not in the habbit of scaring people. Those I keep until I see the signs, at which point I will share before it happens. The ones like above and on the other threads are to vague to pin point the events so I post them. The harmless ones are posted without a thought UK election for instance.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki
?? lol ... predicting an earth quake is not anything special there were over 22 recored earth quakes over 2.5 in the richter scale just today and thats pretty much the same everyday ?? can you explain to me again whats so prophetic here ?

earthquake.usgs.gov...

I'll make a prediction now that there will be over 10 earth quakes every single day for the rest of our lives ... what do i win ?

[edit on 5/9/10 by King Loki]

You don't even get placed
you've missed the detail. Alot of earthquakes of course but I metioned a place. Prophetic Dremas are in most cases Cryptic.......don't ask me why, I just dream these things....If I knew how they worked I'd be a generous man.... not a rich man....I don't do money, being money rich is for those that don't know how rich they already are.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Prophetic Dremas are in most cases Cryptic

You do that so that a dream can be made to fit any like sounding incident

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Prophetic Dremas are in most cases Cryptic

You do that so that a dream can be made to fit any like sounding incident

I don't do anything I tell them as they come go read my other hits.........I don't call red and black tarten in the main thread Vague........
Cameron
and to add I'm English and have no knowledge of Tartens. As I dream is as I relay them to my posts.

Today I dreamt of Black and Red Tarten.......I decided to look it up its the primary colour of the Cameron Clan......beings he's a runner for Primeminister then it isn't rocket science.

As in earthquakes I have no knowledge Of a place called Christchurch yet 2 dreams on conscutive nights of Whitechurch, Alarms and Cracked concrete in the shape of a cross. Never mentioned the quake I mentioned an event in a place. What event cracks Concrete?

Anyway there it is I'm not knocking myself out trying to get you to believe "debunk it" my dream is far from vague..........

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Oh, without a doubt premonitions exist. I've had a couple myself, but they were pointless.

But, like all premonitions, it's a waste of time telling people that it's already happened. It's even worse trying to prove it was real, too. 'Cause like, what's the point?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
well, did the oracle provide a date for his vision? not to seem skeptical, but I have said lots of things, that came true eventually.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
Oh, without a doubt premonitions exist. I've had a couple myself, but they were pointless.

But, like all premonitions, it's a waste of time telling people that it's already happened. It's even worse trying to prove it was real, too. 'Cause like, what's the point?

To a digree I do agree with you its silly how most of them are proved after the event. Although I posted them before the event had ocurred, its a shame that we don't have a think tank to decipher these things in every detail to be safe but this is a failure of human nature not the dreamer.
We have the tools (Dreamers etc etc) but we don't use them. Instead we are talking hogwash or we're vague........How long would it of took a team of decipheres to come up with a few possible places to warrn or prepare for?
Then your left to the old story like in this movie...Don't Go In The Water...but they did, Human Nature.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I'd say you'd have to take prediction....I prefer the term Bursts of information and average them out so far I'd say 1 month prior personally for myself.
I have found flooding my mind prior to sleep with a query more often than not reveals fruit pertaining the question and time frame.

I have a date in mind for something in the future, year and month but I'm stuck with a dilema .....tell or don't tell. Sometimes its better to not know things.
If this event comes around then I don't care if it can be proven I predicted it or not. Enjoy life don't bother dwelling on the future.

Just debunk the OP. It isn't vague.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Burst: Whitechurch and the sound of alarms.

I googled Whitechurch New Zealand, then switched to maps, it only comes up with the name of a guy that works for HSBC in New Zealand...

Have a cookie.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join