It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pure speculation, but food for thought...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Ive been listening to underground rap lately, absorbing the jist of what they are trying to say through their lyrics. And I noticed that alot of them (L.C.O.B, JMT, IT)speak of the return of the 'annunaki' 'nephilim' 'elohim' in some of their songs (not sure yet if annunaki and elohim are the nephilim)... Okay, so they know of zecharia sitchins story, so what? well... these rappers are quite politically of the revolutionary stature and seem to be for the good of humanity. if there is a cover up going on im sure theyd be the first ones to get through to us, having the holy beats of attention on their sides and all... I also noticed that NO WHERE will you find a hollywood movie, tv show, even a play performance based on his stories. (except 1 movie on youtube based off the nephilim but it was made in like the 80's and i think* it has nothing to do with zecharias story.)... well my question is WHY NOT make a movie based off an interesting story such as his? There are so many movies based off apocalyptic/armageddon/et take over scenarios, is zecharias stichins story too close to the truth for comfort? am i the only one who thinks his story would be a perfect holywood movie? id damn well produce it myself if i had the cash but come on people, whats going on here? Are they trying to bring attention to this or is this the unnoticed mistake the TPTB has brought on? if there was a cover up it would be much smarter to make a movie based off it; possible future reality, or not. (kind of like the 2012 movie... but not really.)... and who knows?... maybe the annunaki would be pleased to know their creations dedicated a performance for/about them? or maybe the opposite is true and it would be a heinous crime in their eyes and that is why we dont see anything of it anywhere except in a story book...

My first conspiracy contribution to ATS.

thoughts, opinions, anyone?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I think in these situation it is more then likely that they (the rapper) are just following poular culture and trying to sound edgy, a few years ago it was all gangster gangster to get a edgy review but now people are bored with that and rapers are always trying to be seen as being on the edge, breaking new ground, the realest of us etc etc,

Overall sosciety does seem to be waking up to the bs but TPTB are just people and all the underground does is stay underground eh! I am a rapper myself and I know if I want to sell records now then nothing sells like conspiracy does, I could just mention some of what is deemed to be a secret and bang I'm an enlightened knower of the secrets, yeah right.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
aha, i see your point. but doesnt change the possibility theyre trying to send a message to the people. Look at how some rappers earned money, they rapped about sex and drugs., and people bought their cds! At least the underground rappers spit about half-interesting subjects, subjects like god/meta physicality/et's/prophecy. I can only call it... holy rap!
either way, It earns them a living. and a respected place among me

new topics

join