It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Jesus Christ did for anyone that might accept

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by IAMIAM

My thanks bro, unfortunatly this was not my story...

I just wanted to share it with those who lack understanding...

Perhaps it will offer some insight...

I wasn't giving you kudos for the story my friend. I heard it already in the movie "Labyrinth" with Billy Idol.

I was giving you kudos for the application of it! LOL

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by godspeaker
reply to post by Akragon

Christians don't understand what being out of context means. Only the storyteller knows the individual sentences in his story when there's a lot of symbolic messages in it. Those people who become the storyteller can understand these sentences but no Christian has ever been a storyteller. They always take the scriptures out of context because they're only sinners.

Careful my friend. You may be me as my friend Akragon is me. Then again, Christ is within the father and the father is within me, and I within Akragon, and you within us both.

With Love,

Your Brother

It's not as simple as you think but I certainly didn't come here to take you out of the deception unless you were chosen to.
edit on 17-3-2011 by godspeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

It's not as simple as you think but I certainly didn't come here to take you out of the deception unless you were chosen to.

I may not have been clear my friend. I was saying we are preaching the same gospel. Check out what I have been posting around this forum. We are on the same team my friend. That was my point.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Upon further review of your post history, we aren't preaching the same gospel afterall.

Interesting...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

That's completely awesome!
Thank you for what you have written...
Vicky

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Originally posted by CynicalM
reply to post by XXXN3O

No offence but to me they are words from a man, not God..

Do you believe everything you read?

If God is all you say then surely he would in some way show himself to everyone..Then we would know it is His will, not the will of men..

No I dont believe everything I read but I believe the words of the bible.

I came from a background that was nothing to do with any type of religion but thats another story.

If God were to appear right now in front of everyone, state to the whole world that he exists, that would make God a dictator which would mean he would break the promise of free will. That cannot happen as you have free will but this is yet another reason that he sent Jesus Christ, another human being, to show the way.

You have choice.

PS: I wouldnt take offence at all chief.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by XXXN3O]

Not really, even if God showed himself right now, I can still choose to disobey and not worship him just like Satan, so how does his appearance break the promise of free will?
edit on 18-3-2011 by arpgme because: I misspelled a word

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by godspeaker

I still haven't see God but now I speak for him.

You and how many others? I once met God in a mental hospital, he even had a business card that said he was God. Here is the thing, "God" is a job description, a descriptive noun. Please state the name of your God for us? That way we will know who is talking when you post.

I just don't understand how anyone could come to the conclusion that they are God's personal public relations spokesman.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join