It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial UFO Are Real : Ben Rich Lockheed CEO Admitted In His Deathbed Confession

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Extraterrestrial UFO Are Real : Ben Rich Lockheed CEO Admitted In His Deathbed Confession

www.ufo-blogger.com...

Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO had admitted in his Deathbed Confession that Extraterrestrial UFO visitors are real and the U.S. Military travel among stars.

According to article published in May 2010 issue of the Mufon UFO Journal - Ben Rich, the “Father of the Stealth Fighter-Bomber” and former head of Lockheed Skunk Works,had once let out information about Extraterrestrial UFO Visitors Are Real And U.S. Military Travel To Stars

Wow just read the whole story and it is very interesting. It is time governments around the world are telling us the truth, not that i need it from them cause i always felt this way. But a whole lot of people think it cant be true. Luckily more and more governments are opening up their UFO files.

I know not all ufo's are extraterrestrial cause the US government must have such technologies. If nazi Germany had them or almost had them then the US government could make them in less then 10 years since they used these scientists.

Peace to all of you and do not believe governments when they telling extraterrestrials are dangerous etc. They love us i think and they just observe us on our road to freedom and divinity.

Love you Vincent

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Vincent84

S&F

there is a great deal of information to digest from that link. i'll be looking through it for days to come.

thanks for sharing this find with us,
et

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I've read this before....

I wonder why its only when your death is inevitable that people find the courage to help the world with information.

I guess if we convince world and military leaders at gun point we might get answers.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Yes - there's something going on but there may be some who don't want us to know because I was just into the 4th minute of watching this;
www.youtube.com...
which a member had posted, when it was removed.
Thought I'd post this as it's from a credible source.
Let's see how long it stays here..........

[edit on 4-9-2010 by jenny52]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I think when we see the words "ET UFOs are real" that someone is preaching to the choir.

I bet a pretty large % of the world feel that is the case.

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
So now it's a deathbed confession? Rich died in 1995. He was on his deathbed for two years? But then, there are various versions of where that statement was made.

We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.

Ben Rich, stated during a 1993, Alumni Speech at UCLA,

www.rense.com...

Supporting this contention is the following quote from Ben Rich, former head of the Lockheed Skunkworks. Just prior to his death, he stated to a small group after a lecture that:

www.spiritofmaat.com...

Ben Rich of Lockheed Skunkworks, prior to his death, confirmed to a CSETI consultant that:

www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...

Sort of makes you wonder. So easy to make claims about what dead men said. A little more difficult to come up with evidence that they actually said it, or the context in which it was said.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
His actual final utterance prior to expiring was: "Guuuurgh ckaaaaaa phfffffffffffffffuuuuuuh..."

A recording was made of this which was then reversed, modulated, tweaked and further enhanced proving he really said "Aliens and UFOs are real..."

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Thanks for the link,the video was remarkable indeed but they always fall on deaf ears, this guy says Roswell was a shoot down,Id buy that over a radar myself. star and flag my friend

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Extraterrestrials are definitely not "peace and love". And a government will never say anything about extraterrestrials being good or bad, because they'll just say "don't know what you're talking about".

Aliens are really evil, and cause more problems on this planet than you would ever want to know.

Don't be a sucker.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

You're in a duality school, this universe is a hologram, and there are both sides, living in earth, in the solar system and monitoring, there is always both sides in a duality. Earth is a long term project of many. There are many positives. Even on the various sides there are positive individuals. Earth for example, is a very negative fascist run world, yet many humans are loving and wish for peace and redistribution of all goods.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This is only related to the topic in a roundabout way, but, if there is information concerning ET's, star travel, and contact, and they haven't told us, then the reason would be said they fear the public, ordinary Joe, would panic.

Why would we panic? What might be the reasons upon which they base the idea that we might panic? Do we have a history of panicking over information? Seriously. We become angry at times, and concerned over information, but has the entire globe ever "panicked" over information?

I can't ever remember the globe being in a "panic" over anything. Can you? Or perhaps the intentions are so sinister, we would panic.

But I don't think so. I think they continue to believe that we are unworthy to know the truth. From both sides.....they see us as unworthy. Our own PTB, as well as "theirs".

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I don't know abouth that if humans in general panic over such small facts, as the government is a sham a play in action, by actors that believe they are real, and there actions matter.... watch the left hand it does not know what the right hand is doing, all deception to give the illusion of freedom and choice. Yet they get depressed when the curtain comes down, and they find out it's a show. If they panic over such a small thing, what would happen if you told them yes alien's are reall we have been working with them mostly for our benifit, and some of them if not all... view humanity, like scientists view mice in a maze...it's all an experiment to them and the mice dont know they are in a maze. I think people might panic a little, after all they go to war over more pointless things like religion, and silly excuses that there ptb gave them, so as to get richer, like fight for freedom... Anyways I really dont think aliens might care to meet a human, or if they do they wouldn't want to spend to much time in a room with one who knows what they might catch.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jenny52

Crafty so and so's have made sure we can't watch it - halfway through each version I've found, the video freezes 'inexplicably'. Really makes me angry that they pervert the truth and derail those in responsible positions who seek openness/ disclosure in this way - the legislator struck me as a very credible character; probably why they don't want his testimony to be fully absorbed by the general public.

By 'breaking' each video, they assure people get frustrated and lose interest. I can't say what I want to say about the perpetrators, as it would seriously breach ATS terms of conduct. (the swearing and profanity bit).

But really - they must know that this will fuel the fire more amongst the hardcore believers?! Why cover it up if there's nothing to be covered up?! What makes it worse is that what we do see makes it clear that the particular ET race offering to meet Eisenhower were not malicious in their intentions towards humanity (apparently).

Grrrr

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I think it's time we started using the quick fire question game on some higher up government authorities!

What's your name? Robert
Where do you live? Washington
What's your favourite sport? Baseball
Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
Breast or thigh? Breast
Do aliens exist? Yes.. I mean no. This game is over.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I can't paricularly remember any event causing the entire world to panic, but I do remember several events that have caused massive unrest among individual countries. Rioting for example, it occurs over thi9ngs that would be considered miniscule when compared to the information of ET existence.

So rioting over something that we are mad about would probably be escalated severely if the rioting is caused by a fear based information discovery. It would be a bad scene if it unfolded this way, in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

It looks as though this was discussed here before back in 2006 www.abovetopsecret.com...
It doesn't look like it was resolved to be a =n actual quote or not back then either, in fact it looks like the thread fizzled pretty early. A quick web search yields way too much info crediting Mr. Rich with this quote from many different times and places, just like Phage pointed out. I am sure he probably did say it or something similar judging from other quotes of his, its just hard to pin this one down.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Esoteric teacher: you were among the first to comment on the original thread as well "I remember hearing someone say something very similiar, if not exact. It was a first hand account of someone with credible credentials that presumibly held a position in which such knowledge would be known to him, but I do not remember who it was, or exactly where I heard it. Long story short; Sorry i can't prove it is true. "

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
From what I've read, most of those people who were at the Skunkworks believed that aliens were real and that they were visiting earth, including the famous Kelly Johnson, who designed the U-2 and SR-71. I think they just took that for granted since they had seen UFOs that they couldn't explain any other way. Kelly Johnson supposedly got some ideas for new aircraft designs just from UFOs that he'd observed.

Who knows? Maybe in later years they also worked on some of the technology from crashes. Certainly a lot of people have come forward over the years saying that's what they did.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

People panic from fear. I'm not talking about rioting resulting from anger, such as the rioting in California after the Rodney King ruling.

Now, if they suddenly announced an asteroid is heading for Earth, it will hit, they can't stop it, and the Earth and it's inhabitants won't survive;
this would cause some to panic.

But to say, "we have been in contact with life from another galaxy".....I just don't see it. Some morons are going to panic over every little thing,
but as an Earth collective.....I don't believe we would. I think curiosity would kick in, indignation for not having been told sooner, and of course general reactions would surround the question "what do they want"?

If the answer was "they intend to enslave us", or something equally as sinister, then yes, I assume panic would follow. Does it follow then, that if there is contact, the reason for the secrecy is because the intentions are something sinister?

Or again, my preferred reason: They don't consider us worthy of information enough to trouble themselves to provide it, and don't want to have to deal with the aftermath, whatever it might be.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Shouldn't the thread title be changed being as how Phage has proven that these statements weren't made on his deathbed?

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Zenagain]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join