It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best surname for GW-BUSH

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 03:22 AM
link   
If one day, GW-BUSH become a rap-artist or a professional wrestler, what is in this list the best artist name for him ?!

(If you find more, please tell us !)

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

- The tyrants undertaker.
- The terrorists undertaker.
- The France undertaker.

- The Western Saver.
- The Terminator !
( If you're a terrorist, he'll find you and he'll kick your a$$ )
- The chosed one.

[Edited on 15-3-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

- The tyrant wannabe.
- The non-councious terrorist.
- The innocents lives undertaker.

- The Western Cow-Boy.
- Forrest GUMP
( And I thanks GOD that he have no chances to be reelected ! )
- The imposed by cia one.

[Edited on 15-3-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

OOOPs I'm sorry, would say : The UNFINITE crusader

[Edited on 15-3-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 05:58 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 06:27 AM
link   

- The tyrant wannabe.
- The non-councious terrorist.
- The innocents lives undertaker.

- Forrest GUMP
( And I thanks GOD that he have no chances to be reelected ! )

Exactely what I think about " The Worm ".

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 07:15 AM
link   
cause I woulda put "the eternal nimrod" hey it's true.

I can't vote for anything nothing sounds good.

Signing off,
HLW

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Here we go again Nans! You are relentless. I would much rather have a leader that is aggressive than a COWARD, any day!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
Here we go again Nans! You are relentless. I would much rather have a leader that is aggressive than a COWARD, any day!!!!!!

Bush not a coward?

He may not be afraid of war, but what does war matter to him? He wont be fighting, his life wont be on the line so what does it matter?

He is afraid of: The economy, Liberals, Canadians, Corporations, Tax Audits, A hard decision, His Father, Anyone with an IQ higher than his (60), Dick Cheney, The Environment, sobriety, his dealers arrest, and many other things (any other ideas?)

I voted for Johnny Walker Bush as that is the only one that made sense to me. I also vote for Nans' Poll making right to be taken away as he is abusing it. (what burger are you, Bush surname, etc...)

XAOS

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Bush is certainly not a coward! He's taken on every issue head on since he has been in office. People have short term memory, everybody loved him after 9/11 but now these anti-war people hate him. You cant please everyone.

I do agree with you xaos on one thing, Nans is making stupid polls and he is going to force ATS to remove them again if she doesn't wise up some.

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Nans we get the point. Even of this tortue already! I agree with Proud American. Bush is no coward, did alot more than Clinton. XAOS you are correct. This is what got polls taken off in the past. Get a more serious one here!

[Edited on 3-15-2003 by JediMaster]

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Another new so annoying & boring topic, signed by Nans, The Queen Of The Annoying and Boring topics.

arc

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Bush the Impaler?

cos when he enters the arena we're all f**ked

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Spineless Idiot seems to me a good title.

Theif-(selected president, a 1st in american history)

Spoiled Brat

Babblin Fool

VonBush

so many more , not enough internet to write them

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
How about "George 'Tiberius' Bush"?

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I think in about 6 months, he will change his name to

MUD

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

- The tyrants undertaker.
- The terrorists undertaker.
- The France undertaker.

- The Western Saver.
- The Terminator !
( If you're a terrorist, he'll find you and he'll kick your a$$ )
- The chosed one.

I just went to realize that you REALLY BELIEVE in GW-BUSH !
YOU are the biggest threat for the world ! Simply because you will vote for him...

OK, �^phen, So my posts are annoyings ?! I simply joke about all yours threads anti-french, just to show you how your "humours" is harrassing.
Ho, but I'm sorry, I tought I was on a new-worlds conspiracy not on a patriot heavy humours !

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   
How about "Puppet" "prop" "figurehead" and "Cheney"

XAOS

[Edited on 16-3-2003 by xaos]

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Do you Bush-haters ever get tired of saying incredibly stupid and baseless things? I know, the left-wing school of social engineering teaches that if you tell a lie long enough it will be believed.

Interesting that the coward who's afraid of liberals spent the first 2 years manipulating them, giving them rope and allowing them to hang themselves. The moron did well. Oh, speaking of moron, he earned a BA from Yale and an MBA from Harvard.

He had a wild streak and was a hard drinker at one time, but this is nothing he has hidden. And although he hasn't drank in years (primarily because Laura would rip off his head and shove it up a very dark, moist and warm place) some want to rave on and on as if they have a real piece of info on him. Pretty sad when that's all you have. Afraid of sobriety, xaos? Are you a moron or do you like to babble moronic things? He is sober now. I love it. Idiots questioning the president.

Nans, the only thing you seem to be good for is attacking the president of the U.S. Why is that? Is it because you feel embarassed because your cowardly little has-been washed up country are to selfish and cowardly to come to the aide of a nation that has come to yours more than once? You and your twisted little entourage of anti-Bush people here have nothing of substance, but plenty of conjecture and lies spoken as fact.

This board is going to hell in a hand basket, its main focus seems to be bashing one man who's doing his job which is to defend the nation he leads.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
XAOS name one president in the past 50 years who went on the front line with the troops???? Cant cause they dont. GB is very heroic in my opinon at least we are doin more than tossing over a few cruise missle and sayin thats a night. And also look at the numbers his aproval rating is still higher than like clintons was he will be reelected. I HOPE

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Java
Do you Bush-haters ever get tired of saying incredibly stupid and baseless things...

First, I dont think that Babybush is a moron, he has in his entourage really good marketings managers. I'm tell you what I really think about GW-BUSH :

You know that the first to talk about impose a New World Order was BUSH the Elder, and I think that babybush want to use the pretext of terrorism to impose the world a "New Order" :

He wants to kill in a WW3 a major part of world population!
He wants to let guns and drug kill a major part of his own country!
And always to kill the poorer.

You may sometime heard the expression of "SILENT WAR".

I have really good reasons to think that GW-BUSH is a member of the conspiracy.

And he is not a moron (But he is not intelligent anyway
:@@
, he is a WICKED...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join