It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage of Greys??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I do not know what to make of it. But the question would be. Why would they be running around outside like that if they have the technology to travel through space?

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I'm sure these are from a movie I have seen, I forget the exact title but it's something like "The McPhearson Family Abduction" and it's done in the style of The Blair Witch Project. Some kid has a video camera and films everything as his family are attacked by aliens. Does anyone know about the movie I'm talking about? If so do you think these stills are from it? It would certainly explain why they could only use stills because if they used the footage we would know it's from the movie.
They are really creepy though.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Im no expert at all but I do see some obvious faults of common logic in these pictures.

First off, in each picture that the camera person is close to a fence, you can see the light thats given off by the camera, and in some pictures you can even see that same light on the aliens, which looks authentic yes...but the only problem with this is: If a superior species of being has a ray of light being shined at it, whether it be infared or not, would it NOT want to find out where the light is coming from?

What Im saying here is..the photographer was able to escape the clutches of aliens if they did in fact chase him and manage to upload these images to the internet.

The aliens have to be able to notice the lights on them, and yes indeed in one picture it does look like one alien notices, but even with that, we dont get a video from the person who has given us these pictures.

Also: its not that hard to get clear pictures from a videocamera, because each frame should not be blurry as long as there is no fast motion. This means the aliens must have been actively slow in their movements while the cameraman was recording. On the site the frames have number labels of sequence, so you can tell which ones were taken first and last, and obviously there must be a lot of video because there's a lot of gaps between the pictures. There's probably a hidden incentive to not showing the video in the first place, because it would be more credible evidence to display full motion rather than frames, simply because frames can be doctored easily or "posed to look real", same like with all the bigfoot pictures of our yeti friend walking along the bushes...sure looks real...but from a distance you cant really see its zipper now can you?

I personally think that ET's would seek out the photographer after they see the light, simply because its instinctive. If we humans were on another planet and saw some creature shining lights at us, we would immediately do one of two things: Fight or Flight...and that is, kill / capture the creature (moreso capture the creature being that more people than not would like to prove the existance of ET's) or run away out of fear. In some of these pictures though, the photographer is just too close to not be seen by these things.

Thats just my thoughts on the subject.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
I'm sure these are from a movie I have seen, I forget the exact title but it's something like "The McPhearson Family Abduction" and it's done in the style of The Blair Witch Project. Some kid has a video camera and films everything as his family are attacked by aliens. Does anyone know about the movie I'm talking about? If so do you think these stills are from it? It would certainly explain why they could only use stills because if they used the footage we would know it's from the movie.
They are really creepy though.

No these are not from the Mcpherson Abduction video, and by the way that was a fake video, in the end credits it clearly states that the aliens were all actors and it even gives you their names. I was pissed when I saw that but what can you do?

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maniac
Im no expert at all but I do see some obvious faults of common logic in these pictures.

First off, in each picture that the camera person is close to a fence, you can see the light thats given off by the camera, and in some pictures you can even see that same light on the aliens, which looks authentic yes...but the only problem with this is: If a superior species of being has a ray of light being shined at it, whether it be infared or not, would it NOT want to find out where the light is coming from?

(...)

Cannot aliens be drunken, ill or shocked by accident? They behavior is not explainable in a simple way.
Seriously - it is impossible to use just few low resolution frames with encoding errors (those squares) to proof or false this material. Especially there are no consecutive frames or just series taken from the same position.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 02:08 AM
link   
These pictures look like dolls posed and then photographed. Like that famous hoax back int the 20's where the little girls posed cut-out pictures of fairys and took pictures of them in their back yard.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I think they are definatly fake. too many things wrong with the pictures. All have been listed. Although that first one is pretty cool, i think I might make a cool little avatar out of it.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   
"I actually laughed when I saw the one with the little guy covering his eyes..."

So aliens are immune to the effects of bright lights in darkness then? Strange assertion....

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackBox20
If it was real, the photographer would have done whatever he could to abduct one or all of them and drive it/them far away...contacted independent media, and set up a feed from a secret location. Informed some big news network about what was going on, and had that network rebroadcast the feed nationally. They could easily prove that they were real by using some ability or even upon close inspection by the camera while doing things that a kid in a rubber suit couldnt possibly do.

The aliens were no more than 6 feet away from the guy in that one shot and he could have grabbed one and been the most famous person EVER on earth once he broke the story.

But, he just let them walk away....

right.

uhmm.. yeah, right!

Well, that is maybe what you would have done and I would have loved to see you try.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:50 AM
link   
They are confirmed fakes........
Read this and then you can decide for yourselves:
www.rense.com...

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Convincing but cleary fake, infrared cameras? but the photos are green and do infra-red cameras flash when taking a photo?

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
"They are confirmed fakes........
www.rense.com..."

You will see above that I have already linked to this site and the Italian one with the analysis.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
"They are confirmed fakes........
www.rense.com..."

You will see above that I have already linked to this site and the Italian one with the analysis.

Yes you did....my apologies for my mistake.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 29-7-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Well, its been alongtime since I visited this post and I realise that it has now largely been debunked if it was n`t anything but bunk in the first place. However, I was wondering if anyone had come across anymore new footage/pictures of aliens whether they be potentially good or bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join