It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage of Greys??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The frames contained on the following link show what appears to be Greys in someones back garden. I`ve not come across the images before, any takers fake or real????

www.insidior.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I did get the chills though. I think anytime I fear something it exists, for fear does. So maybe it is real. The question is where is the person who took the photos???? That person would have quite a story with these creatures chasing him and all. I couldn't do what he did. I would be too afraid of the concequences.

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I'm no expert at aliens and UFOs. They could be real since teh aliens look in a natuarl pose. They are never looking directly at the photographer. In the one photo you can see three lights in a triangler pattern, maybe thats the UFO they came from?

[Edited on 3-15-2003 by JediMaster]

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The pics were great. Even better than a lot of Hollywood movies *cough Signs cough* lol. But I cant help thinking that the photos look set up. And if they are real, why werent these pictures on the news or anything like that? It also says that "Mr.XXXX" grabbed a "video camera". If this is so, why do they only have stills and not the real footage?

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Those pics are pretty cool. It's hard to say one way or the other about their authenticity. Although, after looking at them several times they did remind me of that one Alien pic that was on Art Bell's website of the supposed alien in the cemetary. I may just be comparing them because the both look like they were captured with a night vision camera. Anyone have that pic handy?

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 03:53 AM
link   
They are damn good, I can`t see any real reason to suspect that they are fake, no obvious mistakes to be seen (well none I`ve noticed yet). I`ve just contacted the site owner and will try to do some more digging on these pics

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
well untill i see the video i cant judge.
but because these are only still images. it looks to me like these pictures could be just of model aliens that someone has taken.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It would help seeing the streaming footage but I don`t think that solves any problems. What really makes a difference is knowing where it comes from ie who shot it, conditions of the shooting, have they seen UFOS or aliens before, you know the background, hard facts.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This may just be ignorance and stupidity on my part but what is the little square in the pics?

Does anyone know why these squares are in the pics? Also, if this is from a video camera, why isnt there a date and time on the still images?

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Missed the little square in this pic too. Also notice the triangluar thing of lights.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The strange thing is, the squares are in different spots in each pic and in some pics the square is missing altogether. Maybe they appeared as a result of a photo-editing program? Any ideas? And I still wanna know where the date and time went

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I happen to study human behavior. Those things are first able to see infrared spectrum, because you see one shielding his eyes from the IR "niteshot" light. It was likely shot on a low-model Sony Camcorder. So they see infrared spectrum, but in other shots you see them frolicking about, seeming to ignore the camera (since they are turned away from it). I'm just going by what I saw in the pictures. If these things are supposed to be much smarter than human beings and technologically advanced, they would have detected that IR light even with their backs to it.

The question is, were they forced to pose by our government in order to qualify Bush's budget statement about space aliens, or is this an elaborate hoax?

I want to see Barbara Walters interview them. That will change the public's mind. This is not a good way to do it.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
As much as I'd like to be able to say it's real... it makes me think of that saying

If it's too good to be true, it's probably not.

don't remember the exact phrase but I think it sums it up.

I would much rather see the video footage, not sure why there would be video stills and not the actual video.

Anyways it was fun to look at.

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   
"This may just be ignorance and stupidity on my part but what is the little square in the pics?"

No idea, don`t worry your not being stupid or ignorant. My guess is they are there as a result of some kind of manipulation of the film. Anybody got a film camera and know if it could be anything else? But as you say its not on all the pictures, confusing.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The phrase is:

If something looks too good to be true, it usually is... (too good to be true, and therefore, false).

Very eerie...again though, I'd like to know more about this series of pics...such as background of the photographer, and the event, etc.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Guys I would like to give my oppinion here. I have studied photography for several years and I use to own a "night vision" scope. With that said here is why I think they are fakes. There is no background (Absolutely nothing behind them). Anyone who has any experience with night vision knows that a hill, tree or even grass would show up behind them. Also in one picture there is what I assume to be light but it is yellow. In N.V. there are only shades of green. Brightest objects come out as white. On another note the pictures are remarkably sharp, that would be EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to do on a still camera due to shutter speed, on a videa camera, much much harder, close to impossible.
But maybe I am wrong, maybe aliens landed in the garden of one of only a handful of people that not only own night vision lenses and remarkable video recorders, but are also extremely gifted in the art of photography.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
K_OS, excellent just the kind of input I was looking for. No expert on photography so thanks for that.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Those are good pics, but I cant tell if their real or not, I think they look real, but I cant really tell, The streaming video would help alot

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
With the video it would be easier to judge, but too bad. Now I am not and have never claimed to be an expert on... well, anything, but look at the lights. They look like they're being projected from lamps. The front of them looks diffused on the inside of the lamp and then cut off by the other side at the top. I'm going to inflate an inflatable alien with helium and let 'im loose, tell me if you fin him
Oh, plus, if the guy had a night vision camera, why would the alien be shading his eyes? The only thing is a little red light on my Sony camera. And shading the eyes is a human habit, even if it doesn't help (can you see light bulbs better while they're shining into your eyes?). Ya, I know they have big eyes, but if they can see during the day they can definitly stand a little red light. I don't want to give people excuses to say it's real (I'd love to believe it was) but maybe aliens can see infrared and that's why the night vision affected them...?

[Edited on 20-3-2003 by SmileyMan34]

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmileyMan34
With the video it would be easier to judge, but too bad. Now I am not and have never claimed to be an expert on... well, anything, but look at the lights. They look like they're being projected from lamps. The front of them looks diffused on the inside of the lamp and then cut off by the other side at the top. I'm going to inflate an inflatable alien with helium and let 'im loose, tell me if you fin him
Oh, plus, if the guy had a night vision camera, why would the alien be shading his eyes? The only thing is a little red light on my Sony camera. And shading the eyes is a human habit, even if it doesn't help (can you see light bulbs better while they're shining into your eyes?). Ya, I know they have big eyes, but if they can see during the day they can definitly stand a little red light. I don't want to give people excuses to say it's real (I'd love to believe it was) but maybe aliens can see infrared and that's why the night vision affected them...?
[Edited on 20-3-2003 by SmileyMan34]

The Infra-red beam from an IR illumination device looks like a flashlight beam to a night vision camera.

It is possible that an ET can see the IR spectrum. To the ET it would be like shinning a flashlight in it's face.

I am not saying that I think this footage is real, I am only explaining a few of the points that you questioned.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join