It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leggo My Ego

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Your post is all well and good (for you) however..., how would you FEEL as a living, thinking, FEELING human being if you have lost everyone and everything you have Family, children, cars, houses, clothes. Then one day walking down the street you see someone else that has YOUR family, YOUR children, YOUR cars, YOUR houses and YOUR clothes? Your honest answer please, doesn't matter how it happened it just did so how would you FEEL? Don't fall for the Psycho babble excrement my friend, it is just another ploy to transfer wealth from the poor to the rich. less is more is a crock, it means less for you and more for them in this reality, we ain't in the afterlife yet. It all LOOKS good on paper till you been there...., then a realization hits you that hey, wait a minute...I'm gonna rock your world

Post scriptum: Yes, it does matter how it happened I just want you to honestly think about all that malarky you just cited.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hey SchroDo...

You need to quit messing around with MY head, you know?

I had these very thoughts just a few days ago, and they were MY thoughts, and somehow you stole them.

Forgiveness will NOT be forthcoming, and furthermore I want them back .. immediately!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
its in san diego california , i dont have a camera, its in live stream video.dot.ca.gov... , its still going on.. have any of u seen anything like?, is this explainable?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Soviet Russia?...where is it?...Lol...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Freedom is the Last. Best hope of earth

Bahrain golf pearl the country with a million palms it’s all gone thanks to Arab dictator, the word Bahrain resamples torture massacre death violation and the list go on. I love my country but I never called Hamid my king, some so called Religious scholars stated the king is your guardian and to disobey is forbidden….king? A king is just a title.

What the….happen? even I don’t know it’s simply a miss, before all hell broke loss the position held a press conflict stated accepting the dialog with princes Salman next morning around 6am we got our answer a Peninsula Shield to Purification Bahrain from opposition in their own words (some were wondering why we don’t trust them) I hate that we saw it coming but we didn’t even dream they would go as far as calling sectarian Military to annihilation unarmed people. Calling help to kill your own people it’s a phenomenal but we got the msg sell your soul to the west and you are judgment proof, is this the world we want to live in? A world that runs by fear and deception but whose running it….can you see where it’s heading a disaster. Peace ain't that the dream…why the….is it still a dream you see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not? This is for dreamers out there if you can dream then you have a heart. I gotta tell you before The revolution my heart only broke twice now I lost count, I can’t do this in my own so for the first time in my life I say this word (please) just help me make them open the hospitals that’s all I am asking for even sticking a picture on a wall makes a deferent…..can you help me?

I tasted freedom for the first time in my life at pearl roundabout Lincoln was absolutely right: those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves

picasaweb.google.com...

Saying my peace here bcz they arrest Bloggers and by Saturday night might get lucky my last word will be freedom, hope I can try 3DS before that XD once a gamer always a gamer.

#Bahrain government are beyond pissed that we are still peaceful and didn’t retaliate from the start of the revelation sure we closed a road after military attacked us twice at pearl roundabout and to make them fear attacking again we started a play a stranger come to and say military is at the Blocked so we march from pearl roundabout with sticks it worked they got scared, scared enough to bring a Stigma shield, It’s like a time bomb here just waiting for an order to let us fight back even though we don't have a single gun.(Malcolm X: some times you have to pick the gun up to put the gun down, you get your freedom by letting your enemy know that you'll do anything to get it then you'll get it its the only way to get it).

#Kuwait refused sending military to butcher unarmed people, instead they tried sending a medic team just to heal and save life’s when they arrived to Bahrain they were denied entering and ordered to go back when they arrived Kuwait they told them my bad you can come back to Bahrain but spend the night at Saudi a 12hour car drive and in the morning they told them go back Kuwait…..talk about cat and mice.

#Do you know that both UAE and KSA who entered Bahrain to save the king had there princes in Arranged marriage with the Bahrain prince….talk about saving marriage.

# Only in Bahrain the native citizens are actually gallous from Naturalized….I dream and the Naturalized take, I dream and the Naturalized take that’s enough I will stop dreaming.

# Jihad is simply spreading god words so in this so called free world why is there still people killing each other and say its jihad?

# This have been a perfect opportunity to find out who’s simply Neutral in delivering news so stay away from bbc and cnn it’s sad that the only English channel I can advise is CBS, Do i even need say google is goverment controlled ?

# When the revolution started they told us we are the same as England stop trying to make a change we asked a journalist at one of the March he told us we elect our Prime Minister and if this many people march asking her to step down she would step down.

#why stopped the Strike.... they brought foreign military what make you think they wouldn’t bring workers? Some might be going to work (by bus) but make no mistake we are at a strike.

#the human right organization….more like human joke this is the perfect chance make an example and a warning to any idiot who kill his own people, is it wrong to ask for a king that would protect the protester instead of killing them.

#End of the world is an act of god….not human, Oh no the end of the world is coming…..idiots stop waiting for the end and just enjoy now they remind me of my little bro when we go out he thinks too much at when we going back that he never enjoy the ride.

# I don’t get it why is there Medals for killing each other? Or why is a life of a child worth more than the life of an Elderly, what the.....is minor casualty.

#finally you got bored with films about the Arab terrorists while not a single bad movie about Jews talk about forcing concept, some wondering is USA tax payer funding Terrorism. Hello welcome to the real world.

#so many Objections to Guantanamo but nobody knows we have over 10 Guantanamo in Bahrain and anyone who object the king is a terrorist.

# Imagine a world represented in one piece I believe the west are the navy and Shichibukai are the dictators finally pirates are the people that doesn’t set 10 hour/day behind a screen.

# Did you know that Yemen leader had tried making himself permet king called his people terrorists and now trying to negotiate when he will step down just …..Off.

# Yes we said down down Hamid in our march we said it to make give in not a reason to kill us. This reminds me can you all just spread (beb beb bebeb) in the car horn, it resembles down down Hamid spread it around the world because it’s forbidden in Bahrain XD.

#In Quran ((If you stretch your hand to kill me I won’t stretch my hands to you to kill you, I fear Allah, Lord of the Worlds)) they are killing us here and we are Muslim what make you think they would spare you and why the whole world had to hear holy Quran was burned that guy has been nagging so much do you mind just shave him bald.

# Only in Saudi when an earth quake or 9/11 Occurs they say you deserve it bcz you are Infidel its god worth upon you and woman are still forbidden from driving in Saudi for god sake they will shade windows and promise not to open them or get out of the car just let them be.

# israel has been in philistine for the last 60 years and just from there action you gotta admit Hitler had a point: I could have annihilated all the Jews, but I left some of them to let you know why I was annihilating them, But the problem isn't the jews it's the idiots in charge they keep saying there will be one more war than israel will be jews heaven!......every problem can be solved without a bloodshed except the North/South korea conflict.

#I just loved the 2 statement Iran made: the closer you are to israel the farther you are to Iran, It’s an insult to call telling you stop killing unarmed people interfering.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Everybodys always talking about destroying the ego.

Don't you feel sorry for the poor little ego? I mean, its quite attacked from all sides by all the boddisattvas and saints. Seems like it doesn't have a chance.

Poor thing, how pitful!

Since its such a put-upon and wretched little guy I feel like taking it in and serving it some tea! Make it feel a little better.

I've always been a fan of the underdog.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

<< 7  8  9   >>

join