It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Harvest" - NM "Furry One"/crypto vid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I found this video interesting...assuming everyone is telling the truth and/or accurate...it would have to be a hominid carrying the pipe in Fruitland NM... plus which other animal would preferentially eat the skunk's stink sac?

Evidently the theory here is that the "Furry Ones" are intelligently using the skunk stink as a cologne, for their own purposes...Hmmmm...

[edit on 1-9-2010 by nine-eyed-eel]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Who/what exactly are the furry ones? Ive never heard about them before. That video was pretty interesting though and creepy. It would take something very very strong to punch into that pipe like that. Curious if its similar to Bigfoot?

S&F

[edit on 1-9-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Yes, it is supposedly like bigfoot, and then there is that whole Skinwalker Navajo werewolf-sorcerer complex...Here is a link to a Phantoms and Monsters post with more on "Furry Ones"...I like "Phantoms and Monsters" quite well, it is impressively enjoyable and not excessive, to my taste.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Hmmm...that is pretty freakin odd. I wonder what could punch holes through a pipe like that...something like a horse or cow could tread on it I suppose, but the finger/claw marks kind of destroy that theory. Either these guys are lying or something really weird wanted that skunk for reasons probably just as weird.

[edit on 1/9/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

Very interesting.............the last couple minutes made sense and were creepy.

It's true, if you wanted other animals to leave you alone, you would use skunk scent.

Now, what's more creepy is that is a sign of intellegence.

I've read in Laura Knight Jadczyk's book, High Strangeness that bigfoots are "skyfallers", inhabitants from another dimension or parallel world that happened to fall through???

There are all things that this could be, interesting discussion.

That claw marks on the pipe looked wicked.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Exactly - and what do you know? numerous reports of Bigfoot - in fact most reports I've come across - talk about a horrible skunk-like scent. The description of "skunk-like" has even been used, specifically in many cases. Other times it's just reported as being a horrible smell of death.

I didn't check the date on that video but hopefully it's recent. And legitimate, of course... Bellini knows how many fakes there are out there.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

What a cool video. God only knows how much of it's true, but it was very interesting to watch. The whole set-up seems too elaborate to be worth the fuss. The scenario of some hominid critter lugging the pipe to the middle 0f the field is fascinating...the details about the clips and dirty printmarks adds believability.

From a 100% skeptical position, it could be that a cougar or coyote damaged the pipe and killed the skunk after it fled from the pipe. The finders could have then 'embellished' the damaged pipe by hammering the two large holes and adding some skunk guts from the body. The apparent absence of blood on the outside of the pipe concerns me. Pretty much any predator will chow down on skunk...the spray is deterrent, not a shield of invincibility.

I want the account to be truthful and honest. Until a Gemwolf thread from last year, I laughed in the face of 'bigfoot.' Now I'm more 'agnostic' and prepared to suspend judgement. Star and flag for such an intriguing video.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
In this here video, from the same cryptofourcorners youtube channel, he interviews a witness who says she saw a "Furry One" from about 30 yards away, she estimates him as being ten feet tall, says he threw a rock...I like her demeanor, but I didn't really like the footprints shown in the video...no reason, not like I'm an expert, just my first gut reaction...

...but I overall do like this video...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
That video sent chills down my spine.

It makes you wonder what unknowns lurk in the darkness out there that we do not know about.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CheapShotArtist

Here is another eyewitness video, shot in the same area, same investigator, he says the witness is a woman personally known to him...I like the detail of the differently-colored bottom of the foot...

To my taste, the Navajo country is as crawling with the weird and mystical as pre-invasion Tibet...

[edit on 2-9-2010 by nine-eyed-eel]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Having mentioned skinwalkers, I probably out to throw a bone to those unfamiliar with the whole concept...This here little selection of skinwalker information, from a poster on davidicke.com, might make a good start...

A few quotes on skinwalkers

new topics

top topics

join