It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Spiritual Revolution Thread Series: "What do you want?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Okay, some of you that have followed my thread series may have noticed that i haven´t continued the series since a little time now.
I apologize for it but i also want to make a short statement and start a discussion before i go on with the series.

For all that haven´t read them and don´t know what i am talking about, here are the links to the first three "chapters" here on ATS:

Your Spiritual Revolution I: Introduction

Your Spiritual Revolution II: Basic knowlege I: Your Body

Your Spiritual Revolution III: Basic knowlege II: Your Self

Well, after the first section was online, i had some conversations per u2u with some members that felt, i cannot give this knowlege out to you, and that you all have to learn and earn them by yourself.
I argued against it because i know that i won´t present any knowlege that wasn´t published before in whatever kind.

I just bring the collected fruits toghether, cut them into mouthfitting pieces, add my personal experiences and practice (so to say: i mix it with my own developed seasoning) to bring you a nice fresh and exotic fruit salad that will taste delicious to pure flesh eaters as to far experienced raw food practitioners.

Second, i know that i have a kind of mission to help seeking people. In real life i do this all the time and in public i try it since a little time but with less efforts and hard resistance.
So it is easier to me on the anonymous net than anywhere else.
ATS seems to me to be the best place ever to bring this to you.

Third is, one of my early acknowlegements where, that i wont offer any hidden/secret/"you-have-yet-to-earn-it" knowlege in public (only private when i will be asked for) was a kind of karma-issue i learned very quick.

BUT i must admit that this where just the "negative" (lac for a better word) effects. After the second section got into a certain direction i got alot of mails with the urge to help this fellow members in personal issues.
And the efforts of it where big! From all the seekers and novices i got positive responses after a short time, that they had huge advancements and relevations regarding their spiritual development.
I dont want to call names but they will know who i mean.
For example a few realized that opening the third eye is just a fraction of what they could be able, some have seen the light side and i am sure they will now go on on this path. One even had a awakening of his "kundalini" energy!

I really want to go on, but i am a human like you and have feelings.
And when i look into the contribution to the threads i feel a bit demotivated to go on. It seems to me that not as much members as i would like to see contribute or flag it to bring it to the masses.
Don´t get me wrong. I am no attention seeker or want as much as flags i can get. This is irrelevant to me. (I even have no use for them...)
The only i want is to help as much people as possible...

So, now your help and contribution is wanted! This thread is manly ment to inform you about the above mentioned and offer you the chance and possibility to discuss what you want to know.

What do you want me to write about? What are you interested in? Which direction should this series go? And which issues are the most you miss on ATS i could cover?
Have a look into the first thread at about the end where i cover my goals.

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i
...to all of you!

Jim

[edit on 31-8-2010 by JimIrie]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Oh, and i forgot: If this thread discussion dies out with no contribution or results i will stop the series, too.
I have a real life too. I have children that "burn" to learn all the stuff i could give them...
I work a lot, as i am self employed and could use the time to write the series better, when nobody is interested in it...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
'What do you want?'

Right now all I want is for the girl that I like to give me a second chance!

That is all.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

I want to lose my fear of death.

The fear is irrational considering we're all gonna die someday. But I was raised a conservative Catholic, and no longer believe much of the dogma, yet retain a latent fear of hell that can be paralyzing at times.

I feel like if I could definitively knock out the fear of hell (and trust me, rational arguments aren't going to do it; I've heard them all and even came up with many of my own), then I would also have no reason to fear death (aside from the primal fear of deadly situations, which I figure will always be there in any normally functioning animal).

And without the fear of death, I could finally live my life in freedom. I'd probably cease to be a philosopher at that point, because my main drive toward discovering esoteric truths would cease to exist. But that'd be an okay sacrifice. I'd rather live a humble productive life without fear than the life of an eternally terrified philosopher.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by NewlyAwakened]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5

Sorry for you, but this seems a littlebit off topic, no?

How about a little love magic ritual that could give you the opportuninty to get the second chance, eh?

u2u me i could give you some advices...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NewlyAwakened

well, thats is a hard quest, but i would give you the advise to do some meditations and try to awake the so called kundalini.
If you have experienced the light you will have another view on everything!

If you need help u2u me and i´ll try my best...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

jim

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Okay i see i should have made it more clear.
Here are some quotes from the introduction thread:

This thread series will deal with the issue of spiritual evolving and energywork. Especially i will write it as a step by step guide to your own development of yourself with many practical exercises and interesting technics from all around the world.

And this is from the end:

This thread series will be divided into three mainparts wich are „Basic knowlege“ will provide you everything you will need to know to work with yourself
„Preparations“, including everything you need before we come to the core. and
„Training“ starts with an initation ritual for you and will lead you deep into the rabbit hole and out. I think this will be the most interesting part for you fellow seeker, but as i stated above, this is also written for the bloody beginners. Be patient with them...

These mainparts will be also divided into smaller threads, dealing with the different issues. There will be some themes more interesting for you and others you won´t like.
Just take what you need.

As everything is connected together, there will be some things mentioned before we come to their issues. This is unavoidable, so be patient or wait for the series to be completed. So, in every new thread i will also give you some exercises, symbols and pictures to work with.

Any suggestions?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I would like to be able to read auras, other than my own. I can look at myself and see a thin band of color, but no one else. Also, mine never changes, so I know that it isn't really a good read.

I had a dream the other day where everyone I looked at had a bright band of color outlining them. I woke up wanting that to continue.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewlyAwakened
reply to post by JimIrie

I want to lose my fear of death.

The fear is irrational considering we're all gonna die someday. But I was raised a conservative Catholic, and no longer believe much of the dogma, yet retain a latent fear of hell that can be paralyzing at times.

I feel like if I could definitively knock out the fear of hell (and trust me, rational arguments aren't going to do it; I've heard them all and even came up with many of my own), then I would also have no reason to fear death (aside from the primal fear of deadly situations, which I figure will always be there in any normally functioning animal).

And without the fear of death, I could finally live my life in freedom. I'd probably cease to be a philosopher at that point, because my main drive toward discovering esoteric truths would cease to exist. But that'd be an okay sacrifice. I'd rather live a humble productive life without fear than the life of an eternally terrified philosopher.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by NewlyAwakened]

I have it on pretty good authority that

1 - There is no hell that awaits anyone.
2 - There is no judgment of anyone by anyone else.
3 - Your physical death simply releases you, and you don't become someone else's fragment when this happens. You remain who you've become.
4 - Nothing can harm you or subjugate you once you've tossed the corpse into the box. You are eternal and physically indestructable. Your limitations are imposed upon you by your own beliefs.
5 - You've already won the fight for eternal existence, and now you're free to craft the most powerful and happy version of that eternal you.

Yes, it all sounds very familiar, but that's because it's foundational. Believe me, reality isn't as mystical as folks try to make it out to be. When you think, you create the eternal you. Think good thoughts and you'll be grateful for what your corporeal self gave you.

[edit on 9/1/2010 by NorEaster]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Well, nothing much happened, tho...

Should i stop here and now?

Guess what i am a positive person and i will go on the next days, so stay tuned!

But i am still open minded for any suggestions...

Peace

Jim

new topics

top topics

join