It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Israelis killed in West Bank

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
wheres the outrage?
wheres all the regulars who post in any thread continaing the word isreal?
how come no one blames palastinkians when they pull a stunt liek this?
on one hand, you say your not racist and against war, but when your side pops off and does some messed up crap, no reposnse at all?
typical cowards.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ong Bak

This has already been addressed
check the thread

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ong Bak
wheres the outrage?
wheres all the regulars who post in any thread continaing the word isreal?
how come no one blames palastinkians when they pull a stunt liek this?
on one hand, you say your not racist and against war, but when your side pops off and does some messed up crap, no reposnse at all?
typical cowards.

Dude you make no sense at all. Maybe you just decided go for a few at the old watering hole and come back and type, because what you have up there is pretty much nonsense.

We seem to have quite a few of people in here who are arguing sides. Maybe you just didn't read the thread though.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ong Bak

When a group of terrorists kill innocent civilians, the same people that cry foul don't give a hoot when Americans kill innocent civilians belonging to the same race/religion as said terrorists. Maybe that will give you some perspective.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Just wondering......

When terrorists murder innocent people in your country of residence, what do you all expect your Police to do about it?

I'm going to expect urgent and immediate action to hunt down these murderous thugs any way the Police (or military) see fit.

What the US and Coalition Forces went up against is no different to that of the Israeli Jews and what they put up with by the Palestinians. Don't give me this bullcrap the Israelis oppress the Palestinians. Israeli Arabs, Palestinians in the West Bank and many among those in Gaza DO live much better by a long shot than the Palestinians in refugee camps based in Lebanon. In fact, even Israeli Arabs have a much better life than they would in any Arab nation for that matter.

Billions of dollars has been fed through to Palestinians over the years and what do they spend the money on? Not infrastructure including schools and upgrading their hospitals etc but WEAPONS and plenty of it. Now what would you all expect if the Hispanics decided the USA was ripe for shooting thousands upon thousands of missiles on to your soil? Or how about hijacking passenger aircrafts and ramming them in to buildings murdering thousands of people; oh, they did just that on Sept 11th. How selective your memories are. But it's ok only if the Muslims target Jews?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

wow what an idiot post

can anyone tell me how many palestinans were on those planes that were used on 9/11 my memory is getting old

how about i cage your entire family up, deprive you of all your luxuries
and just make you live on less the basics, infact less then what a pet owner would feed their dogs in the US or your case sydney and see how you react to me

also take into fact GAZA and west bank have two enconamies
west bank being deprived by israel and money being held back

israeli arabs have better life? they are second class citizens, just use the search feature on ATS and there are hundreds of topics which cover them ranging from having families split up to new laws, to voting and so on.

get your head out of the clouds and dont turn your shrade into Jews Vs Muslims as it makes you sound foolish

also when NI (IRA which was funded by US, Libya and friends) britain didnt flatten belfast nor go in and kill every civilian in sight in revenge even after deadly bombings.

also edit:
dont be foolish and compare What the US and Coalition Forces went up against in Iraq and afganistan to Israel and palestine as one is govermened by International laws and is occupation, as Israel seem to be above international laws and tend to use Disputed terrortories when it comes to palestine

also Coalition forces are held accountable if they commit crimes

[edit on 1-9-2010 by illusive man]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Another two Israelis have just been shot at in a drive by shooting, one (a Rabbi) in critical condition. Culprit? Hamas!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by illusive man

There was one known Palestinian terrorist, a resident of Egypt, aboard one of the aircrafts that rammed in to the WTC.

Mate, I earn an honest living and believe you me I know how to go without things, trust me on that!!!

If I was forced to live in a tent with no electricity etc, would'nt faze me in the slightest. Want to know why? Because I did it for 2 years and became a gypsie for another 5 years; it was a breeze. Must be my nomadic bloodlines?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

why should i trust you or not trust you?
you were a gypsy fine, if you are happy to live on what a palestinian lives, have your family deprived aswell you are a special kind of gypsy.
curious though would watching a family member deprived of medical care phase you or as a gypy you would be fine with that?

are you saying these people in the middle east dont try and make a honest days living?

do i care that you make a honest days living?

also please enlighten me on this egyption national which was from palestine, his name and so forth. intrested to know

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by illusive man

I've lived on nothing but the land at one point in my younger years....is that less than any Palestinian? People are doing it all the time all over the world....so what's your point? Perhaps your daddy never took you hunting and taught you a trick or two?

Both in the West Bank and Gaza they do have a hospital; now if their "governors" deem money is better well spent on weapons than upgrading equipment their hospital facilities, it's not my problem.

Believe you me, no Palestinian has ever died of starvation, not one!!!

Do Palestinians earn an honest living? Explain the hundreds of tunnels they've dug that is used for bringing in not only weapons but also luxury cars, food, electricals, you name it they bring it in. I'm sitting back waiting for them to smuggle in a tank....

All those thousands of trucks docked at the border of UN food and clothing....sold at the markets and vast profits are made from it, matey!

I will give the Palestinians this much, they are an innovative lot and they know how to survive VERY VERY well.

Whats the bet YOU have never given one single cent in charity to the Palestinians, nor would you have the balls to visit Gaza but you'll come on in here and entertain me with your sympathies of the Palestinian people. Go away, you're annoying me with your silly Palestinian Propaganda that more and more people are now beginning to wise up to.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I'd just like to remind people that we are talking about human beings here. It doesn't matter if they are Hebrew or Palestinian, they are all just People like you and me.

What does concern me is the historical evidence in the public arena which shows conclusively that the State of Israel intends to wipe out the Palestinian people.

It's been said by sympathisers, "If that was true why didn't we just do it and be done with it?" Stupid question that is. The entire world would come down against the State.. which is why the State uses many underhanded means to create the need for it's agenda.

And I am offended by the outright hatred displayed here in this thread by some State sympathisers.. it is just pathetic in light of us all being equal in huamanity as far as I am concerned.

What people do to survive and get ahead in any country is what people do everywhere.. so that should not be used as evidence against them under the shadow of their own long term demise.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by star child

When you say " God help us all " Which God are you referring to? ls it the one who loves all humanity or is there another one l havent heard about.? The God l know loves and respects All living souls on this planet irrespective of their race or culture. The God l know of would never condone the the senseless killing of innocents in his name by any culture against another. What is the name of the God of the lsraelis called? l am not being facesious, l would really like to know the name of the God who would condone the slaughter of millions of his children, sacrifice his children for his chosen culture, a god that would condone the torture and killing of people who dared to imply that they may be wrong about anything.my God is love. Which one is it you are taking of. The one you want to " save us ALL"?. l know in the book of Genesis chater 6 v2 that God had more than one son maybe lts one of them. Peace starchild

I couldnt agree more with you

In the first place God is our Father and Creator .. NOT A GOD...
many have forgotten that ..
who invented that word ??? .. My Lord My God .. they sound similar

My FATHER and CREATOR represent all good and love ... he his NOT EVIL with dark intentions that makes it ok to kill innocents ....
YOU SHALL NOT KILL .. YOU SHALL NOT STEAL ..
thats sound like my Father and Creator

Earth ...his perfect heaven creation that his almost destroyed because of GREED in peoples that failed to wake up
shame on any souls that think its ok to kill...
they are far from being enlighten
and are still very young for not understanding these simple things

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Another tries to proselytize a member on ATS

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by ProdigalSon
can you please enlighten me and explain what exactly is Zionism?
I hear it a lot in threads but always wondered what is this Zionist idea?

This is Zionism
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d01712da6da5.jpg[/atsimg]

In the most basic laymen terms, it's expansion, expansion over land that doesn't belong to them.

Imagine if your home is bulldozed so other people could live there because they believed god promised them this land.
You fight back and guess what they call you.

You know, every powerful country ever expanded ocupying land from other countries.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hey, what can I say, live by the sword, die by the sword. That goes for both sides.

Btw, anyone else notice the nonchalant way they say "Settlers" for the Israeli leader. That doesn't sound aggressive or invasive in any way.
Seriously, if your country has SETTLERS, obviously your intention is not to stay within your own borders.

Far as I am concerned, both sides are equal in blame. Neither side could put away their weapons, or tone down their aggressive extremists stances enough to accomplish any sort of resolution.

If both sides are so gun ho to invade on each others land, and draw their guns, my only hope is that they both land a kill shot on each other at the same time. Seems like the only way for any sort of balance or peace to be achieved is to have both groups eliminated in its entirety.
(I'm talking about the extremists here, not ALL people there.)

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

the attempt is for you my friend

what part you dont agree in my laft post ?
the killing part .. that GOD have forbidden ...
i hope for your soul that you didnt agree with your IDF
when they came in lebanon in 2006 and in gaza the last time

[edit on 9/3/2010 by Ben81]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join