It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Israelis killed in West Bank

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Four Israelis killed in West Bank

Four Israelis reported killed in West Bank
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Just heard this on the Beeb and I know people on here love news from Israel. Something happened there today but the Beeb aren't saying any more at the moment, just "news coming in" to quote them. In that region it only takes a spark to start a war, so it was worth mentioning as this is Breaking News Forum

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
if war does break out in the middle east ill go just for the looting lol

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Beeb now reporting four Israelis shot dead in car. Vehicle travelling to Kiryat Arba near Hebron

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Do you have a link to a source?

If this is true though, the Israeli Extremist Regime will surely demand retribution.. I can already see what comes next

[edit on 31-8-2010 by BiGGz]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiGGz
Do you have a link to a source?

www.haaretz.com...

Here is one I got off google just now.

There are even photos available.

Doesn't look good. But yeah, wars are too easy to start over there.

Hopefully people will just search out the killers and keep it on a legal level by putting the murderers on trial.

It seems a better solution than war imho. But what do I know right?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Unfortunately we may never know who shot them. Could have been Palestinian militants, Israeli mafia, or a friendly fire incident.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
>SNIP

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Heres another source
www.bbc.co.uk...

From the news source

A Palestinian gunman has killed four Israelis in the West Bank, Israeli police say. Police said a vehicle had come under fire near the settlement of Kyriat Arba, close to the city of Hebron. "We can confirm there are four dead at the scene," Israeli police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld told Reuters news agency.

HM

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
It says one of the two women was pregnant.

That means 5 died actually.

Unless you folks don't count incubating babies as humans? In that case there is something more wrong here than the story lets on!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
A Palestinian gunman killed four Israelis in an attack in the West Bank, the Israeli military said Tuesday
www.npr.org...

The army said the incident occurred near Bani Naim junction, the largely Palestinian territory where Jews have settled in places like Hebron.

Jerusalem (CNN) -- Four Israelis were killed in a shooting near Hebron in the West Bank on Tuesday, Israeli medical sources and the army said.

One of those killed was pregnant.

The army said the incident occurred near Bani Naim junction, the largely Palestinian territory where Jews have settled in places like Hebron.

www.cnn.com...

It's sad but what do you expect from an apartheid?
Hugs and Kisses?

I don't know if zionism is at fault here or not, but I do know the Lukid Party is very much at fault.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
If no one has claimed "credit" for the killings, why are they reporting it was a Palestinian gunman?

I know it is likely, and even expected..., but lacking a confession or apprehension with positive ID... oh never mind.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hamas praises West Bank shooting attack

"Hamas praises the attack and regards it as a natural response to the crimes of the occupation," said Sami Abu-Zuhri, a Hamas spokesman in Gaza, adding that the attack was proof "of a failure of security coordination" between Israel and the Palestinians.

www.alertnet.org...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hithe Merinos

"Hamas praises the attack and regards it as a natural response to the crimes of the occupation," said Sami Abu-Zuhri, a Hamas spokesman in Gaza, adding that the attack was proof "of a failure of security coordination" between Israel and the Palestinians.

www.alertnet.org...

GAZA, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Hamas Islamists in the Gaza Strip praised a shooting that killed four Israelis in the occupied West Bank on Tuesday but did not claim responsibility for the attack.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hithe Merinos

www.alertnet.org...

Bin Laden also praised the 911 suicide terroists but who was really behind that?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
So i guess that we will never know who killed Palestinian civilians in Gaza in the war. Could be IDF, could be Palestinian mafia or could be friendly fire.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge
Right, exactly.

We can only hope there is a Hell.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I thought this would have been newsworthy but then I realized nobody was apprehended thus not identified for this.... As soon as they have proof of the shooters identity it's all speculation.....

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I find it simply amazing that everything gets blamed on Israel... 4 israelis get killed...and some how some way its IDF or Mossad.

I didn't have a horse in this race until I noticed that everything this side of the extinction of the dinosaur gets blamed on Israel.... I feel as though a different perspective has to be added...

The difference between myself and the "blame Israel" crowd is this...
I know my word are simply my opinion.... You guys pass off opinions and conspiracies as facts.

Wake up people... Some things simply are what they seem...

Simply dilusional and to be honest its turning pathetic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join