It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Satirical Ode to UFO Charlatans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Well, you still have not explained why you put Sereda in this group, that does not make sense. It seems like you gave just put people in you don't like , good or bad

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by theMegaladon
...Clifford Stone? Because he does not have physical proof? He has cabinets full of documents he does not claim he has empirical evidence. ATS has him in the media portal so there is some credence there.

Weren't those alleged "documents" going to be put in the public domain? Or did Stone's invisible alien friend Korona talk him out of releasing them?

Putting Stone in the category with Escamilla is pretty low even for a skeptic. As for Sereda the guy is actually not that bad either. You could have put many other charlatans in there with Escamilla like his partner in crime Jamie Maussan. Maybe that nut at ECETI James Gilliand but Clifford Stone?

Give me a break

Listen to Stone in this video and then tell me he's more credible than any other charlatan! Stone's tale is no more plausible than Escamilla's claim that 2-inch high people were found on the moon.

It's not about opening your mind it's about opening your wallet!

Those are questions you would have to ask ATS staff. I have no idea what happened with the Documents going to public domain. Im as curious to find out what happened myself who dropped the ball?

However that does not mean he has been untruthful or is a charlatan. I have never seen Stone sell himself for profit. So you do not believe him, this makes him a charlatan? NO it means you want more proof from him and that is understandable.

Jose eSCAMilla has been selling hoaxes time and time again and has been proven to be a charlatan. Escamilla is nothing but a film maker he is no insider nor is he an ex Army Sergent. Stone is telling his story and personal experiences with nothing to gain. The two are nothing alike. You are basing your opinion as fact when it is just an opinion.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Well, you still have not explained why you put Sereda in this group, that does not make sense. It seems like you gave just put people in you don't like , good or bad

Admittedly Sereda isn't cranky enough to say he has invisible alien friends or he has been to the moon and back. However, he does use known hoaxer Billy Meier;s material to "prove" his own claims.

He claims to have developed a pendant that he infuses with the "sound of the sun" and these realign your chakras and boost your aura. He says he takes photos with his "aura camera" but presents drawings to prove his results!

He claims he can predict earthquakes but fails to warn anyone before the event.

He claims to have come up with a mathematical formula that explains everything (1.1111111111). He worked it out by measuring drawings and photographs!

He claims the Roswell saucer was shot down with a Tesla Death Ray and landed intact. This Death Ray (developed in 1943) can melt planes and tanks from 200 miles away!

He claims a working version of his flying saucer has been built (it smashed through the roof of the hanger when tested).

He claims crop circles can be converted into 3-D cad drawings that confirm his saucer blueprint.

He claims that pixilated video footage shows the electro-magnetic coils inside flying saucers - again confirming his design.

He won't reveal the names of the people or universities or organisations that confirm he is telling the truth.

and there's more... just watch his 2009 International UFO Congress presentation.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

I know quite alot about sereda, and i just think its wrong to name him as a Charlatan or hoaxer, because he is niether.

Yes, he has far out ideas, but everything he says, i think he really believes. and at the end of the day, he just wants the best for this planet.

Is that a bad thing?

Yes, it really annoys me too that he keeps on mentioning meier, as i have spent alot of time de-bunking meier. But this is sereda, and he does tend to believe because he wants to believe.

He is a very intelligent man, no one can deny that. I just think he see's the world as a very bad place, like alot of people do. He just wants something to change for us, as a human race. I think this thinking has clouded his judgment on many things concerning ufos.

But, to be honest. We need more people like him, because at least he is putting things out there about the state of the planet. We need people like like sereda who care about the environment.

I don't agree with him on many things, but he is a decent guy, and far from a Charlatan or hoaxer in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I would like to add "Boy Wonder" Wayne Herschel to this list. Probably the most dispicable one out of the whole lot.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
I know quite alot about sereda, and i just think its wrong to name him as a Charlatan or hoaxer, because he is niether.

What of his claim that he has been on a trip to Hell with Jesus Christ and personally met the Virgin Mary-

"...living in a tent in California, flooded in a severe rain storm, Jesus Christ appeared to me in a light 1,000 times brighter than our sun, and with a Glory of Innocence, Love, Ecstasy, Peace, Power, beauty, Wisdom and Grace even brighter. I fell to my face, unable to stand in the most awesome power in the Universe. I could see in one second that Jesus is God in the Highest. He was not a prophet as the Muslims, say, not a false prophet as many Jews say, but truly the Son of God, but God in the Highest disguised as a man, who merely appeared to be the son, but that the Father-Mother was hidden in him for those who could bear the sight of it.

Jesus began to speak to me and took me on the most amazing discourse and journey of my life. I saw Hell, Purgatory and the multi level Heavens. In this book, people can learn what he told me, and also there are 2 more meetings with him, and one with Mary."

You can learn what Jesus told him if you buy his book Face to Face with Jesus Christ.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I think James Van Greunen/Judy Faltskog and Wayne Herschel ought to be included

among them they have been at it for over 20yrs.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Don't listen to the OPEN MIND squad, I thought your poem was funny, verse 5 in particular. All the guys on this list are full of it, and if your inclined to believe them then good luck in life, your gullible and you'll need it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join