It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Stop S.510 - Fake "Food Safety" Bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Not sure which board this should be in... but thought it is important to post again about this subject.

We can't let this issue sit on the back burner. This is just a regular old American... not a crazy conspiracy theorist by any means. This is for reals:

She does mention the Codex...

I hope that the attack on our food will be the last straw for americans... because if it isn't then I don't know what will wake people up.

Go Here: HealthFreedomUSA.Org

Some related threads on the topic:

Senate bill makes it illegal to grow, share, trade or sell homegrown food.

Bill S510 - They hate us for our freedoms...?

U.S. government to criminalize organic farming? HR 875 and S 245

TinWiki: Codex Alimentarius

Codex Alimentarius (Mandate That Will Starve 3 Billion People to be In Place by 12/31/09)

Article: NUTRICIDE: The Killing Camps of Codex Alimentarius

Codex Alimentarius Implemented???? Oil Spill Distracted US!

Codex Alimentarius Conference attempting to make non-GMO labels illegal worldwide

Codex Alimentarius - 3,000,000,000 Deaths forcasted, December 31 '09

HELLO? Codex Alimentarius? This December 31st people!

Codex Alimentarius has begun, right on schedule

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Meanwhile... here is a blog about the Obamas and their food choices.

ObamaFoodOrama

I absolutely love the pictures of him golfing and having such a grand old time being prez and eating well.

They are pushing local foods and ethical food practices... and then this bill S.510 just slips underneath the media glow in the dark reality that is legislation.

Say one thing while doing another.

Again.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I haven't looked at this bill but I trust Rima. I also have seen what's come down the last few years so this is nothing surprising.

I have gotten so irritated at the non-food situation these last years I can barely stand myself anymore. I was with a friend last night as he picked up a few things from the store and all I could talk about was how everything he bought was crap. I sorta pissed him off but I was really trying to educate him and not be a a-hole.

Guess I failed but I said my piece, at least.

Whoever controls the food yada yada, right? Looks like we the people iwll have no control over what we are served. GMO crap, pesticide laden crap, processed crap.

It's all crap, anymore.

And seriously, how did this thread slip through the cracks? It's a good one. Not earth shattering news as this is not unfamiliar news but it should get a little attention. Well, here's my bump, maybe it'll help.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Appreciate the bump, Loony.

I am actually reading 'Going Postal' right now, so cheers in Ankh Morpork...

I am in Europe right now, and it is interesting to get peoples' take on the food situation here as well. I am from the states... and just this past year I saw that documentary, Food Inc.

Now, I can't hardly stop myself from commenting on the poor food choices of myself and others.

I agree, it tends to annoy people, or their eyes just glaze over.

But I think I do the same for other things, so it is all relative in some way...

peace

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Yeah, Pratchett rocks! Anyway...

So, I was doing a weird line of research, something bigger than I could even really handle, but I did a Google search and check this out:

I search for food companies and they give me, among others, a link to chemical companies. How sick is that?

Food and chemicals should not come up in the same search, methinks. It's a frakked up world.

There's some other good movies out there, Home, The World According to Monsanto, Unnatural Selection to name a few.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
How come no one wants to talk about this?

From a Campaign For Liberty email I just received:

The bill also grants blanket authority for federal agencies to impose international guidelines and standards on domestic food producers - giving agencies authority to harmonize all American food production and processes in line with the globalist Codex.

Congress certainly won’t be the one tightening its belt. Section 401 of S. 510 authorizes nearly $1 billion to grow the FDA’s reach and calls for almost 4,000 new bureaucrats to be hired in fiscal year 2010 alone.

Seriously, is this what we, as a society, want OR need? I do not think so. The FDA is worthless to begin with, unless you are a corporation, and they need 4,000 more peeps to help ruin the food chain? 4,000 more people to exert corporate influence over our food?

Seems to me like they really are trying to kill us all off.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

To be honest, this is beyond my wildest imagination that our gov't is doing this. Especially two years ago, I wouldn't have known or cared one bit.

It is almost unbelievable.

I haven't read it, but 1984 was prophetic.

Soon, I think, Soylent Green will also come true... if we keep letting them control our lives - especially our food.

top topics

join