It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

life changing moment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I don't really have a life changing moment, but I do have a life changing movie lol, "Stephen King's IT" scared the heck out of me when I was little, but it's still my fav horror movie. Anyone have any favorites?

arc

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
certainly do but this isn't the place to discuss them. Why not start a fav movie thread under Chit Chat?

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Truth,i re read the threads here and realised that you must be talking about my life as i saw ""truth""(a fact) ..................please know that i was not referring to you but to how i came to know it for ""myself""(my husband is Roman Catholic )..............

people ""Today"" claim that these interests or beleifs or spitual connections or whatever you may call it.............are based on ""truth""and it so connects you with the ""other realm""eg.......oobe....out of body experience(and yes i did try that )

my experience is that,""my way to how i found ""truth"" and was not referring to you at all.......
If Christians would only "love" in this world ,there would be no need to go searching for the truth because we would all know the life and teachings of what was brought down by the Apostles............to this day,i "try" not to offend ,but as a person like anyone else i fail and have to get up again and correct my ways..........
there is so much anger,hate,rasism,revenge etc in this world that all truth is lost ..........
As a Christian,i beleive that right before the end of this world,there will be a peace toward all mankind that will bring the people together and all shall know what the truth is,but only this lasting for awhile and then the end will come ...............

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I too am Orthodox. My best friend visited Platina a few years ago. I have met Father Damascene. Death to the World is one of the most insightful "handbooks" for those who seek to rid themsselves of this terrible "world". Deacon (now Father) Furry and I came up with the idea of an Orthodox coffehouse to help reach those who wouldnt normally seek Orthodoxy. That was a life changing experience for me. To hear some of these people, most of whom were my age, tell me stories of rape and abuse and hate made me realize just how lucky I am to have the love of the Lord in my heart.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedomfighter
I too am Orthodox. My best friend visited Platina a few years ago. I have met Father Damascene. Death to the World is one of the most insightful "handbooks" for those who seek to rid themsselves of this terrible "world". Deacon (now Father) Furry and I came up with the idea of an Orthodox coffehouse to help reach those who wouldnt normally seek Orthodoxy. That was a life changing experience for me. To hear some of these people, most of whom were my age, tell me stories of rape and abuse and hate made me realize just how lucky I am to have the love of the Lord in my heart.

i would so much love to visit platina...........'

Fr seraphim Rose ........ the first book i bought ""Orthodoxy and the religion of the future"" thats when my life took a turn for the better.........(and on how i came to find the book is a miracle!!!)

.............coffee house

you must know of a magazine called"Zine"" or something like that???
cant remember the exact name of that......

"Youth of the apocalypse""
""Not of this World""......also many other great books......

Any way ,nice to meet you...
If i may ask, how old are you.......???

im 35, married ,one girl 14............

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I am 22. I found orthodoxy when i was 15. you can email me if you like
[email protected]

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedomfighter
I am 22. I found orthodoxy when i was 15. you can email me if you like
[email protected]

I dont have email for now...
ill get one soon....ill get my brother to help me.......

have a nice day!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
i would like to say something to deleted. umm guess what the tribes in the amazon rainforest do know about god. there is a verse that says everyone knows about god because there is no way to deny him it says for people to look around and see all the things that hes made. if you look you know hes there so everyone knows.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join