It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United States' Secret Shadow Government, A Structural Analysis by Richard Boylan PhD

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I think I found out why America is in so much debt, the OP charts explain it all. All of those agencies, departments, operations, companies, directors, and on and on are incredibly expensive to run and operate. I can't fathom the money spent on that list alone in a year, 10 years? egads.

Then you add on the so called entitlement programs, which is an insult to those on social security who actually paid into the system, if it's your money, why is it an entitlement when the holder of your money gives it back to you at a later date?

Anyhow, you add the wars, the salaries and benefits of government employees, soldiers, contractors, etc. It's no wonder we are in the hole.

I think that if there was a 30 second report on the news each night stating the total government income from taxes and fees, the total government spending that day on salaries, and "other business", and a running tally of the deficits/debts to date, there would be a different situation today, there would be no OWS, because the citizens would have put a stop to the madness years ago.

The fact is that no one really has a clue anymore as to the extent that their tax dollars are being spent each day. I think that the financial situation would have been corrected long ago, if we were informed.

Our ignorance is our fault.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AutomaticSlim

Your correct. I agree with most of what you say and this thread is as close as it gets to total truth. This was startedd by Bush 3 days after 911. Congress never voted for it and never granted funding for it. It's meant to BK the country while they spy on us.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by AutomaticSlim

Your correct. I agree with most of what you say and this thread is as close as it gets to total truth. This was startedd by Bush 3 days after 911. Congress never voted for it and never granted funding for it. It's meant to BK the country while they spy on us.

I think that this thread is a good truth revealer, but still more truth hiding away somewhere.
Anyhow, I go back and forth on the BK of the USA. I just don't know for certain that a country which can print it's own money can technically go bankrupt.
I am still not sure of it. I have a report from the Fed Reserve of St. Louis Review, by Kotlikoff back in Jul/Aug 2006. It's titled is the USA bankrupt. Its above my head because of all the technical jargon and statistical analysis, and equations, but essentially, this chap was offering three ways to avoid BK.
So, I'm just not sure if BK is the agenda or if it's something more nefarious at work.
edit on 10-11-2011 by AutomaticSlim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
wanted to post this up on this thread since it's directly relevant..

Secert Government

watching it now, there is a 90min version of the same documentary and a full version but, the full has been taken down by .. yep .. none other than Google .. big surprise..

the same doc is on you tube .. but it's in 480p vs the one that is on the linked site above looks like it's in 720p..

edit to add...this was done in 1987!! Exactly 25years ago ! ..
edit on 16-1-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutomaticSlim
I think I found out why America is in so much debt, the OP charts explain it all. All of those agencies, departments, operations, companies, directors, and on and on are incredibly expensive to run and operate. I can't fathom the money spent on that list alone in a year, 10 years? egads.

Then you add on the so called entitlement programs, which is an insult to those on social security who actually paid into the system, if it's your money, why is it an entitlement when the holder of your money gives it back to you at a later date?

Because some people who didn't pay in that much are getting much more money (older generation vs younger generation), this is especially true with Medicare. Put in your medicare taxes in an investment account. How long would it last? Maybe from age 65 to age 67. To be fair Medicare would keep track of every piece of money and cut you off. Note that private insurance for YOUNGER people is now $1500 a month, for that age group it woudl be $3000-$4000 a month. How much money would you need to accumulate so that annunitized you'd get that income? Well over a million, probably two million. How much did people pay in Medicare taxes? Far, far far less.

It is far from being balanced, but the political problem is that if somebody paid taxes (no matter how much or how little), they feel entitled to substantial benefits, even if this means that future (i.e. me) will have to pay much higher taxes and get much lower benefits.

Anyhow, you add the wars, the salaries and benefits of government employees, soldiers, contractors, etc. It's no wonder we are in the hole.

No, government salaries aren't at all the problem. They're actually pretty small. On the macroscale the big changes:

a) exploding medical care (active resistance to any cost controls), mostly Medicare but also government/military/VA benefits
b) extra wars
c) lowering tax rates

If, for instance, say Gore had been elected, and there was (a) no Iraq War, and (b) same tax rates as in Clinton administration, then the financial position would be much better.

Note that the Bush administration & Congress added a significant new socialized medicine program (Medicare D) with NO added tax or revenue to pay for it (and now Republicans harp on Obamacare falsely for being socialized medicine, when in truth it is guaranteed-profits-for-private-insurers-medicine). So everybody 65 and older now gets subsidized pharmaceuticals as well, and they never paid any tax for this during their working lives, but they feel very "entitled" to it at others' expense.

The fact is that no one really has a clue anymore as to the extent that their tax dollars are being spent each day. I think that the financial situation would have been corrected long ago, if we were informed.

Our ignorance is our fault.

I disagree. People have known where and how much the money is going.

edit on 16-1-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

The problem is the complexity with how government projects are funded and paid for. Few people know how to track a proposal to a budget to invoices at the end. So many rabbit holes to fall down in this process....

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Wow...to organise all these departments and organisations must have taken serious time of some serious individuals. Now that we know it is all there and costing us and many soldiers an arm, a leg..., should we get rid of it all....? I mean, somebody has to watch those UFOs entering our atmosphere.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Watching for UFOs is what they do alright and video tape their achievment in
taking over Nikola Tesla achievement. Why are their agents still fooling themselves.
According to Lyne the CIA or cartels brought out a gang of writers to build up the
alien tune back in the 1950s and its getting too old to support. Now agents know
where the Teslaships will arrive and videotape the real deal. So confident are they
in bending peoples mind they send out the videos to youtube. Well as long as
the photos are not as clear as Rex Heflin caught which are hard to explain in any
case. There seems to be a network UFO video distribution and counter Tesla postings
such as possible ET vehicles or just a mistaken balloon or fuzzy camera to deny
their ignorance of Tesla science as the pinnacle of electrical engineering and electrical
physics so we can't enjoy seeing what Tesla discovered for us.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Check out: www.wired.com...

Under construction by contractors with top-secret clearances, the blandly named Utah Data Center is being built for the National Security Agency. A project of immense secrecy, it is the final piece in a complex puzzle assembled over the past decade. Its purpose: to intercept, decipher, analyze, and store vast swaths of the world’s communications as they zap down from satellites and zip through the underground and undersea cables of international, foreign, and domestic networks. The heavily fortified $2 billion center should be up and running in September 2013. Flowing through its servers and routers and stored in near-bottomless databases will be all forms of communication, including the complete contents of private emails, cell phone calls, and Google searches, as well as all sorts of personal data trails—parking receipts, travel itineraries, bookstore purchases, and other digital “pocket litter.” It is, in some measure, the realization of the “total information awareness” program created during the first term of the Bush administration—an effort that was killed by Congress in 2003 after it caused an outcry over its potential for invading Americans’ privacy.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dwh0
I wonder if this setup of a shadow goverment is in use in other countries such as Australia and England.

It is not actually in use anywhere, it was all just made up by Boylan. remember, he makes a lot of things up - remember this nonsense?

Boylan Quote: "Dec. 31, 2010, 11:59 pm, EST, [05:00 hrs., Jan. 1, 2011, Greenwich Mean Time/UTC/Zulu], is the official Deadline for the U.S. Government to make a formal Official Public Acknowledgment that Star Visitor Contact and Communication has occurred. Preparation for this public information announcement was the subject of an official Executive Order (classified) signed by President Barack Obama, directing the National Security Council's Special Studies Group to prepare a plan for such a series of Official Government Public Acknowledgments of Star Visitor Contacts and Communications with U.S. Government representatives. The U.S. Government is preparing to do this pursuant to a formal Agreement made with Star Nations: that the U.S. would stop its policy of UFO Cover-Up this year. Of course such a public announcement could occur any time prior to December 31st too. Star Nations, and its representative, the Councillor of Earth (Dr. Richard Boylan), have advised the Government that if they renege on complying with that Agreement, that Star Nations will initiate a series of open, public, dramatically-obvious demonstrations-of-presence such that the Government will then be compelled to publicly acknowledge Star V iStar Nations representative and Councillor of Earth (Dr. Richard Boylan)"

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
One thing for sure: our history suggests that we have been colonized by extraterrestrials.

Earth's empires have had the same traits repetitively:

- megalomaniac leaders
- compartmented massive military structure
- infiltration frenzy

Our kings are nepotists in all three races, and have been so since the time of ancient Rome (unnatural, inexplicable).

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
That sounds good except for the fact that SEALS don't where any berets, even black ones. Army Rangers
did until 1999/2000. Nowwe wear tan berets. So....bs on at least some of this guys Intel.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I was talking to someone in some part of military,and was telling him about my experience living in a certain country and during the time I was in the county there was a civil war, and we moved there at that time witch is weird timing,why would you do that, my parents were just school teachers so why would the move so far to teach?And it wasn't an awesome place America is nicer than this place it's not like we were in Paris.They say it was bc it was a good job oprotunity there which is the fist obvious lie,and experience for me and all this stuff(lie) and that bc I was getting in trouble at my school about to be kicked out( why not change school city or state?) makes more since right?and some other bull lies too, these answers were given to me today bc I asked her why we would move there with timing and all,what got my attention on it though and what puts it all together is that the guy I was talking to I asked if he knew any about the"certain country" he pretty much said what he knew was classified and i kno he isn't supposed to tell me that,he even said most ppl talking # about what they know is classified are just making it up that moste people who kno classified stuff won't even tell you they kno any secrets at all,( if you would have heard the dinamic of our talk u would under stand how he might have gone to far bc it some what came without meaning to and he told me to drop it he didn't want to talk about it and was uncomfortable,but that was after he also told me he couldn't tell me info about if my parents would have been there on any military or spy related work or if our gov ever whent there,I have a high iq and read people really good and figure stuff out good,we also talked in some code that we made up as we went but both under stood,but pretty much I figured out he knew about somthing the gov had to do with some stuff over there.Reasons past what I'd probably be able to completely figure out, but put together the timing and poor reasoning of why we moved there puts me to believe they are involved.( my dad also has left for a month or more at times to do side work other than his usa job(of course there was always a reason that seamed to be normal and make since of him leaving) but If he were involved with an agency of course he will have really valid and good exuces and would seem to be the last person to be a (spy) that is part of what they do right? And while we were in the certain country they traveled to neighboring countries always without me,the only hint that I barely even feel safe saying to where it was for my parents safety and my own incase this Q was ever seen by the wrong eyes(our gov) or another countries gov) less likely tho, but when I did ask my mom over a text( that was at a late time that she never answers a text unless very important or emergency, but she replied with about 5 long text asking me Q about what made me ask and answers that seem to put together that it is true;most ppl would have not looked far enough into her answers to see how they are lies, and I was the one there so I have more info and see better of how it could absolutely be so,my mom text me like I was being interviewed) and I know I contradicted my self when I said they haven't been to other countries that I kno of,then I rememIbered all the times I was left with a nany while the went to a different country,they are the kind that usually would take me or include me in activities,please let me kno as much as you kno about this type thing, and to some it might be obvious to what country I'm talking about,I won't put years of when it happened bc I don't want it to be too obvious, but should I not Q them about it since I kno they won't tell me and or kill me,or would they want me to figure out at the right time to follow their foot steps(I kno that's probably unlikely they would have me follow their foot steps,it also seems so unlike them to be(spies)or any thing but that's what the gov looks for is they can play it right,it is just a chance that I talked to the right guy and heard the right words and enough brain power to look deep into things not being cocky but this isn't deep at all to the things I have thought a lot about but aren't worth even trying to explaine bc I can't in any vocab in my grasp of English and if you have ever seen ------------------------- where there is shown death pics and gruesome stuff that don't tend to bother me to see,are these not qualities that they might think I'd fit for when I'm older to be involved with such things?I also do not make close relationships with any one family or friends I put off a just normal guy,I'm definatly not the  nerd or any thing at school ppl tend to like me  and I "act" as I feel all the same depth of emotion as them, but usually I don't really feel that way, like i just don't run off of the emotions but I feel them but not as strong maybe,btw my parents were teachers before we moved and we lived there for one year, I'm not sure if this is the right category

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join