It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majestic 12 and The Secret Government (page 1 of 3)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I was reading the article with great interest until it stated that there are lakes, plants, and clouds on the Moon. Er... the Moon doesn't actually have an atmosphere!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
The part that I don't get, the part that to this day goes unexplained...

How is it that any of these EBE spacecrafts (let alone 16!) end up crashing?

It makes no sense what so ever that HIGHLY advanced beings thousands of light years away come here only to crash... from what exactly?

It's been stated (and a "no duh" anyways) that our weapons are ineffective, so it isn't that. What kind of oversight are these highly intelligent, technological "entities" having? Whatever it is, they can't seem to fix the problem because according to this document, it's happened all over the world.

Does this fundamental question frustrate anyone else?

IT'S JUST NOT LOGICAL!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Cigar

There might be truth to the ineffectiveness of our weapons.
The ships are ether stable.
We are not or anything we throw at them.
What does it mean to be stable in wind and storm.
Where does the rocket or shell shot at them go?
Was this ever tested in a drone by the authorities.
The ship's are owned by the illuminati and designed by Tesla.
ED: The Secret Government The Origin, Identity and Purpose of MJ-12

First Victim of the Cover-up Secretary of defense James Forrestal began to object to the secrecy. He was a very idealistic and religious man who believed that the public should be told. When he began to talk to leaders of the opposition party and leaders of congress about the alien problem he was asked to resign by Truman. He expressed his fears to many people and rightfully believed that he was being watched. This was interpreted by those who were ignorant of the facts as paranoia. Forrestal later was said to have suffered a mental breakdown and was admitted to Bethesda Naval Hospital. In fact it was feared that Forrestal would begin to talk again and he had to be isolated and discredited. Sometime in the early morning of May 22, 1949 agents of the CIA tied a sheet around his neck, fastened the other end to a fixture in his room and threw James Forrestal out the window.

You see all the alien hype was to hide the Tesla technology and
Forrestal had a ghost of a chance getting to know that aspect.
Same as Cooper who never full understood Bill Lyne's book
of UFO and Tesla science.

[edit on 8/28/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
First off as to the aids comment where is aids a problem? Africa! Your all looking at this in a micro status. This is a world problem you idiots. And as far as the comment of the dates. Just because it's not happening on your lawn doesn,t mean its not happening. This is exactly why i hate humans. Your all pugnet morons who cant see over your noses you hold so high in the air. It's sad to say I with out a doubt believe in government population control I cant seem to find a reason why its bad when so many people open their mouths to prove that we need it. The Fact is there is something wrong with the world and we're going to all die from it, why? Because your all idiots who want someone to do something about it but don,t want to do it yourselves. So you elect people from the families of said societies to represent you when really their the ones signing your death certificate. Shut your mouths and get off your arse's and do something quit sitting in front of your computers reading about it. You want to know the truth get a shovel cause trust me once you start digging in the right spot someone will come take your shovel. I hope your read this and remember it so when american and foriegn soldiers bust into your house rape your family members kill them and then desicrate theirs bodies some more you remember there was a time you could have prevented it from happening and you chose to keep clicking away on the mouse. When the bombs fall and the world governments tells you its raining asteroids I'll be laughing while you all burn on this HELL class planet. which is by the way what it is cause the astrophysical diameter of the earth is 666 go figure. The real problem is you idiots only want to believe what the government issued books tell you. Modern Education is a joke, technology is a joke, and the #e were forced to eat is a joke. we're cattle at the slaughter house. and no one wants to believe it. thats the truth and thats what should really matter.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
How come Pro-genetic does not show a registered on date like the rest of us. What is the deal with that? Even the OP shows a registered on date. Never mind I just found out he is banned.

edit on 9-20-2010 by groingrinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Scithebearer, with all due respect, it takes no small amount of courage to make a post of this nature, especially if you have ever worked for the US government, and, very especially, if you have signed a security agreement with said government (this became somewhat passe after the Cold War). Bravery comes in many packages and has many faces. ATS is the perfect place for you but does not warrant your wrath and sometimes a mouse is a shovel.

A paradigm is as real as reality itself dimensionally speaking and can function as a reality. Battles can be fought and won, since reality is truly an illusion made up of mathematical equations that manifest a reality that we all see as real because and only because we agree it is real. You would be surprised what a few hundred really bright seekers on a well managed website can do in the battle for truth.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Did anyone notice that in the movie RED with bruce willis, the CIA agent was named William Cooper too!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
MAKE THIS THREAD ALIVe again, the people must see the truth once more

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
It is interesting that there is a game called "DEUS EX" that relate to this conspiracies. I'm not advertising the game of some sort but the game showed a lot of info connected to this conspiracies. Even I can't imagine that this things are happening right under our noses. Too sad to see people wandering around not knowing anything and just a cattle that are ready for dinner to be eaten by the wolves.

I would like also to present a website www.zeitgeistmovie.com. They compile about conspiracies through videos. It likely about how the world is run by bankers and this may relate to how the government , Area 51 and the likes are having their funds.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Bumping this thread because I believe it deserves attention. True or false it is an incredible story and made the hair stand up on my arms... With all due respect, what's to say this isn't an elaborate well written fictional story?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It's brilliant storytelling.

Assuming it's all true, I can understand the.. lethal need for secrecy. Humanity as a whole is still too immature for these revelations. The collective human consciousness is like that of a child with a candy bar. Give him the candy and he's happy, take it away and he starts crying. We're not being given the candy bar in the first place, since there's an extremely high degree of probability that we'd react purely emotionally.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
What a-lot of work went into this, that is for sure. I'm amazed some times by the length the Government will go to to keep things secret. Most of MJ-12 make sense to me now because of this. I'm also not seen one debunker in here at all. Are they afraid that they can't debunk this? Or is it their handlers know that this story is too outlandish to be true so they care not that its out there.

Just my two cents....

The Grim Reaper

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
this is very good story-telling indeed
a

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It is indeed some great story telling. Even if Cooper might have been Bat Poo Crazy. I remember watching a video a few years back when I first learned of him where he recanted some of his initial alien stuff. I can't find it now. He basically admitted that it was a sham and that he was duped into believing it and was used for disinformation purposes.

I know that he was very popular among militia types and survivalist for sure. Alex Jones was absolutely smitten with the man and seem to take up the mantle when Bill was killed under very suspicious circumstances by law enforcement.

I remember downloading and listening to some of his radio broadcasts in mp3 for mat and it was very pleasurable to listen to.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I would quite like to see actual proof of the existence of a secret government, until then this will just remain another conspiracy - there is nothing to debunk because there is no evidence of a secret government. Having said that there has been a number of UFO/Alien documentaries which have briefly covered the subject and especially the alleged incident at Area 52, Dulce. There is so much disinformation surrounding these types of subjects that it is difficult to decipher between fact or fake.
edit on 30-12-2011 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
A great story to read and a belated thanks for posting it. Although to be honest I started to lose focus with the dates, atmosphere and plantations on the moon and fighting with an alien race so advanced to have got here that when infact they do they crash.......and crash lots of times! This doesn't add up or sound logical to me.
Logic tells me this is full of holes and illogical. Of course being open minded it could be just to hardcore for me to accept! :-)

I'd like to know;
1) how exactly did we build bases on the moon and cities on Mars...must have taken vast man power, surely there would be people coming forward, photos and hard evidence to validate this?
2) why haven't amateur astronomers come forward to validate an atmosphere and plantations on the moon?
3) with such compartmentalised secrecy within governments how does this poster know so much?
4) the link with religion doesn't add up, neither do the dates why is that?
5) would we really attempt to fight against an alien race this advanced?
6) why the secrecy, if the aliens are aggressive or have hidden agendas why would they care if there was widespread panic?
7) are we really closest allies to the communists?
8) if we were in their situation, would you come hear? Humans are parasites, we destroy our environment, have little care and respect for animals, wage war for wars sake etc etc. I'd avoid a planet with humans on personally!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I was reading on projectcamelot.com and Dan Burish discussed how many Off earth entities were us, from the future, even the ones they claim look like lizards. He explained, when he and J-Rod were not allowed to leave, he observed him in their containment quarters. He noticed, when he was upset/mad, J-Rod would turn a darker blue color. Otherwise he looked quite more human.
I thought, that is something he didn't tell M-12. at that time. A point that needs to be addressed. He also assisted him in escaping through a wormhole between 2 poles. He told Dan he wanted to go home, he missed his son.
This person seems quite human to me. We need to make it apparent, not that these people are not totally unprovokable I'm sure, but maybe less self defensive than expressed in content.. When it was their intent to help us in the future,so we wouldn't have the hardship he himself and others face now in a parallel earth. Which is part of the storyline in this article.
divinecosmos.com...
edit on 22-1-2012 by Iwannaknow2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cigar
The part that I don't get, the part that to this day goes unexplained...

How is it that any of these EBE spacecrafts (let alone 16!) end up crashing?

It makes no sense what so ever that HIGHLY advanced beings thousands of light years away come here only to crash... from what exactly?

It's been stated (and a "no duh" anyways) that our weapons are ineffective, so it isn't that. What kind of oversight are these highly intelligent, technological "entities" having? Whatever it is, they can't seem to fix the problem because according to this document, it's happened all over the world.

Does this fundamental question frustrate anyone else?

IT'S JUST NOT LOGICAL!

This was exactly the thought that popped into my head when i was reading this. Why do these "extremely advanced" craft seem to enter Earth's atmosphere, and then crash, and the ETBs are always mangled messes in the wreckage and only a couple survive!?

However, apart from that, it was a good read. Not to be patronising but it is obviously 80% fantasy and to be brutal, some of it seems to have been lifted from old X-Files episodes. I was a little disappointed if i'm honest, as i was hoping this would shed a lot of light over what and who the M-12 actually are, but never mind.

In conclusion, i doff my cap to your fantastic and overly active imagination!

Regards.

P.s. if anyone possesses, or knows of locations of, accurate information regarding the M-12, please get in touch.

[email protected]

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Like others said, true or false it gets you thinking about the real world that we live in.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Wow. A lot of detail for fiction. Makes you wonder...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join