It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you really have a prediction? Or are you just making posts of predictions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
When you post a new topic on predictions, How many of you actually have a prediction? By actually having a dream, dejavu over and over again, or whatever constitutes as a prediction etc. And are not just posting something that may occur because your curious of responses. It seems that most of these predictions that I read are just put in for response and not actual predictions. Some must agree with that. I predict that you do agree.

TPL

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I whole heartedly agree with you.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
That is kinda true, but I though this area was for predictions, your or other peoples to inform or get others feedback on the issue(s).

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
i thought a prediction was an educated guess going by the current information available

ie - if an earthquake was to shake an area - someone would predict the local volcano to go off etc

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
When this section was first created, i made up a prediction of the top of my head. I predicted that there would be a terrorist attack in london, thank God i was wrong

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
O.k. here is a prediction......the housing market will collapse
by the end of the year plunging us into a new depression.
Fiat money will be worthless and we will have foreign troops
on U.S. soil by the end of next year. (to physically recover their losses).

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I am fairly sensitive and often have "predictions", but I don't post them here. For one thing, I just don't feel comfortable doing so. For another, there's the superstition factor..as long as it's just in my head, it's only a "feeling", when I commit it to the page, it takes on a bigger meaning to me.
Some would say that I don't post my predictions because I don't want to be proved as wrong. That's an easy conclusion, but false. I would like nothing better than to be wrong about most of my predictions.
Also, there's always the factor that I often question whether what I am "seing" is a true prediction or just something that's a projection of my own fears. I don't want to alarm people if it's only my own fears that I sense.
So, for me, that's why I don't make "predictions" as such.
joey

top topics

join