It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a dream about Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
In my dream the occupation forces would not leave so some clever Iraqi scientists used gene splicing to create a Hellound from a Rottweiler, a Grizzly, and a Tiger. It was a ferocious beast that had a very sensitive nose that could smell the blood of Americans. They were supposed to be sterile like Mules, but after turning them loose in large numbers, they began to reproduce on their own.

At first they only attacked Americans, but soon their sense of smell was so good, they began attacking Iraqis who had some American blood because their mom had an affair with an American or had been raped by Americans. Then their sense of smell got even better and they began attacking Iraqis who had worked around Americans because they could smell the American blood on them.

These animals were monsters and could not be stopped. They could jump 50 feet into the air to snag a helicopter or dig under a house foundation in minutes to come in and get you if you were hiding in a house or bunker. I was being hidden by some Iraqi war orphans who lived in a town that nobody visited because it was only rubble. But I had to leave so my hosts would not get killed by the Hellhounds. As I was making my way across the desert to Kuwait I woke up.

I believe my dream was a warning about the dangers of gene splicing as well as a message that Americans need to let Iraqis govern their own country.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Geez.....

Don't drink the bong water any more!

I had a dream where I was in Sungod robes and was standing on an Aztec temple. I was surrounded by naked women who were throwing little pickles at me.

How come I'm the only one to have this dream??

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
That's funny man. At least they did not rip your heart out while you were still alive.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
a Rottweiler, a Grizzly, and a Tiger.

I'm sure these three will be far more effective than man bear big

jerico65

naked women who were throwing little pickles at me

I dare anyone to interpret that for me

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Turn manbearpig on me any day. Just keep the Hellhounds away from me.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I lay down in a field of tall grass and dreamed I was taken to the Hall of the Mountain King.

There I stood naked to the world, in front of every kind of girl. There were long ones, short ones, big ones, round ones, out of the middle stepped a lady and she said Spill the wine, take that pearl.

I think your dream was about phallic symbols and death.
edit to add
by the way I am glad you got away.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by slugger9787]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

I recognize those song lyrics. But I can't quite place the song they are from.

I am not getting where the phallic symbols come in at.

[edit on 8-22-2010 by groingrinder]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I had a similar dream but it wasnt exactly in iraq.

1st of all i was born in iraq and lived there for 12 years till i left with my family in 2000. now i live in the UK.

anyway in my dream i was in london celebrating new years and there was many people. then all the sudden i lost my friends and somehow i'm running with so many people in london underground tunnel. since it was a dream i somehow knew what was going on, and in the dream i was like the leader of the people. many were getting killed by the lamassu, which is the babylonian winged lion. those lions were killing many people but i wasnt scared of them, in fact in my head i knew they were saving earth or something. but when i got out of the underground i was near my house and with my friends (different friends) and we saw them and each time a new lamassu comes its bigger than the one before it. in my head i was thinking of the best way i can get to iraq as if the world was going to end. but while i was on my street one of them attacked me but here is the weird part, when it attacked me it wasnt a lamassu anymore, it somehow changed to a golden retriever (dog), some guy was standing there he said the dog was just playing with me. but it was biting me and it didnt stop till i woke up... at the end of the dream everything changed basically...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Now that the US troops have decreased, any threat towards Iran could create that monster you described.

That monster will do exactly what you described, the people who worked for the Americans, will also be targeted also.

The scientist part, you must have watched a Zombie movie recently ^^

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Those are lyrics from "Spill the Wine", by Eric Burdon.

I'll have a listen to it now. It's a cool song and I never get tired of it.

I don't know what the poster meant about phallic symbols, perhaps the pickles? I guess if anything is a bit oblong in dreams, it's considered phallic. Not sure, but my psychiatrist sure seems to see sex and phallic symbols in just about everything.

And, OP, hey,why not write a short story from this dream and submit it to any of the scifi magazines that are still being published. You never know, you might get a small check for your efforts.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

I've heard of this dream somewhere before.

Probably here on ATS. Did you make mention of this in another thread a while ago?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Your really concerned about your dream's aren't you? this isn't your first "please explain my dream to me" thread. If your dreams have any significance, it will be for you only. Nobody will be able to determine the significance of your dreams except you, because you know what makes up your subconscious more then anybody.

And why would you think that your dreams have significance to current events? has this happened in the past, or are you just assuming?

[edit on 22-8-2010 by SPACEYstranger]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Cool dream. I think I would rather be attacked by a Golden Retriever than a Lamassu.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

That is one way of looking at it.

I hate Zombie movies. They are so lame. Zombies are rotting corpses, so you could rip their arms off and beat them with them.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

That is where I remember the lyrics from.

No magazines for me. I am a terrible writer.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

I have a hard time relating to dreams. Maybe they are for entertainment purposes only or to let off steam. But I was truly afraid of the Hellhounds. I am usually fearless in dreams and treat them like watching a movie.

new topics

top topics

join