It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel tells UN it will stop Gaza aid flotilla

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Israel tells UN it will stop Gaza aid flotilla

news.yahoo.com

UNITED NATIONS (AFP) – Israel informed the United Nations Friday that it reserves the right to use force to stop a new aid flotilla from reaching the blockaded Gaza Strip.

In a letter sent to UN chief Ban Ki-moon, Israel's UN Ambassador Gabriela Shalev said the stated intention of the Bolivian-flagged all-women cargo ship Mariam "is to violate the existing naval blockade of Gaza."

She added that Israel also had information that another vessel, the Naji al-Ali, plans to leave from a Lebanese port with the aim of violating the blockade.

"Israel reserves its right under internation
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'm sick of Israel's bull****. We will use force if necessary? I hope this time the people on the flotilla have guns and will shoot back this time around. I can't believe the balls on Israel as this moment in time. I hate to be so negative but I could really care less what happens to Israel anymore since the last flotilla and watching those videos of them jumping out of the helicopters onto the ships. And I know some of you Israel lovers will say "well they were beating up the guys from the helicopter as they landed on the deck"...GOOD! I would have done the same exact thing. Ok Enough ranting. It says they will be leaving Lebanon tomorrow night and heading for Cyprus. So we can expect an attack I MEAN, "Inspection" on the ship sometime in the next two weeks.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Why not stop all aid to Israel?
See how they like a little taste of their own medicine?
(oh, Zionist Israel doesn't like its own medicine, they can dish it alright...
But the Zionists sure don't have the manhood to take it)
Israel has a nuclear arsenal...that makes every dollar from the the U$ tax payer ILLEGAL.
So stop the ILLEGAL aid, request all the illegal aid already paid to them back, and charge interest because they did obviously mislead the american people by hiding this arsenal knowing it was illegal.

If the Jews want to fund Israel, fine!
They have that right...Let them send their own childrens' lunch money.

Teach them a lesson.
stop and search any ship leaving the US headed for Israel to make sure ther are no American tax dollars on board but don't slaughter anyone.
That would be cowardly, unprofessional , and well Luciferian.

Oh, and make sure that you confiscate any cookies.
If Israeli children can't share, then Israeli children do NOT deserve to have any cookies themselves.
Any adult knows that.

PS: Israel's whole reason for the blockade "security" is now an admitted lie ( well of course it is). its about destroying the elected government of gaza through economic sanctions....what else is new...

JERUSALEM — As Israel ordered a slight easing of its blockade of the Gaza Strip Wednesday, McClatchy obtained an Israeli government document that describes the blockade not as a security measure but as "economic warfare" against the Islamist group Hamas, which rules the Palestinian territory.

www.mcclatchydc.com...
Read more: www.mcclatchydc.com...

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Their war, Their right.

It's not good. But war is not good. Starving your enemy is part of it.

I stopped taking sides when Israel decided it would rather be like the terrorists it fights over the proper nation they claim to be. Thus as far as I care, they were meant for each other. Two nations who voted for war and got what they wanted. Oh the glory of democracy. They were truly meant for each other.

They're both damned for their actions as far as I see. Does it really matter weather you put Israel or Palestine on these articles anymore? In my eyes it's just "Barbarian A does X to Barbarian B"

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Well this boat full of European women must SURELY be terrorists.

How can any logical person possibly go against one thing israel does?

DON'T YOU REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST??

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Hey,anyone can be a terrorist! For all I know you are a terrorist! Israel does have an excuse to not trust anyone because they always have car bombings and stuff like that but they brought that upon themselves IMO

new topics

top topics

join