It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prison dorms for people on welfare thats up to 70 million possible people

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...
Ok well here it is reeducation centers .
ok we are tired of poor people lets use the old prisons and house them there and use the old guards to teach them well what ever we want .
wow this reads right out of 1940ds in Germany .
well soon it will be you to they will reeducate after all you come here underemployed without the skills nessery to keep this from happing to you.
and here i thought the NWO people were nuts

[edit on 21-8-2010 by xxcalbier]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Not such a good idea in my opinion. Kind of scary that someone would come up with this idea. There are alternatives, such as community outreach, where those offering help come to you.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
dude thinks its kinda scary lol man they are talking about taking who ever they feel like needs reeducation and using remade prisons and guards to reeducate people .
Man any one ever see RED DAWN???
ps welfare = Food stamps = 31.5 million people plus another 35 million who quilifi for food stamps but haven't applied thats 70 million people who can be drug to reedcuation centers ( are you one of them?

[edit on 21-8-2010 by xxcalbier]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This dude is sick. I agree welfare needs reform. what ever happened to workfare? Those who CAN work and get welfare should be required to do some type of work. Some disabled people could at least do computer and paperwork. But housing them in prisons? Dear God. I can't believe NY state has any "underused" prisons. Are they letting all the crooks go up there? (Don't answer that!:lol
. Wall street, yeah I know.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Definitely not a good idea. Making folks work for their checks is one thing. Locking them away from their homes in re-education centers is a totally different thing. He seems to be talking about putting them in unused prisons. I presume they are unused because the prisoners were put someplace better.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ah, Carl Paldino.

A man who has enriched himself via shady back room real estate deals in Buffalo, and also used every possible government tax break to his advantage, ie corporate welfare, and now that he is a "self made man", he seeks to get everyone else off of their lazy ass.

Hes a hypocrite, self righeous, and can barely pull his head out of his ass long enough to scam a few more million dollars.

He'll be a perfect politician.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I have a better idea, why don't we just put a bullet in their cranium. That should fix the problem!

#ing brain-dead morons and their dumbass ideas, reading or hearing anything these Tea Party candidates say is like a horrifying nightmare where you are getting raped by the Grudge.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I didn't see where they advocated locking people up.
They said it would be voluntary.
I think it is a good idea.
Most crime comes out of people who are poor.
As it is their lives lack direction.

I would go so far as to make it manditory.
And if necessary lock the doors an hire guards to preserve the peace.
No more drive by shootings or gan wars.
I'd say they really do need to be Indoctrinated in behaving in a Civil manner.

There are far too many able bodied folks who just do not want to work.
Forcing them into job training would be doing them a favor.

As to the statement about taking them away from friends....
Well usually the whole neighborhood is equally welfare dependant, so all their friends would go along with them.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by OhZone]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Sounds like a step in the direction of Agenda 21,where they want everyone corraled into "sustainable" living areas. With so many headed towards government assistance,it kinda makes sense,with so many losing their homes,etc...they'll go willingly.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
the us prison pop is a million more than china with 5 times our population-
we lead the way in THE MANUFACTURE OF INMATES.
private prisons- contracts for prison labor- all expanding rapidly.
How can we compete in the global economy? use cheap prison labor.
90% of military gear is assembled by federal inmates.
NEW RECRUITING SLOGAN- "HUNGRY?"
thats your career choices-the military or prison.
which explains microsofts choices of wargasm stimulators
and grand theft auto training simulators.
Microsoft contracts prison labor to make the gear for all the kids.
thats organized crime. programmed crime.
the camps are open for business- halliburton made 387 mill
to dust off all the wwll pow camps, jap internment camps,
old military bases ,prisons.
so if the gulf is poisoned and you have to move
or are homeless mobs- civilians casualties
economic casualties.. infected hordes-
you will be rounded up and it's off to camp for you.
RED DAWN ll -out this fall. Wolverines!
Step by step- prisons not so bad- these are hard times-
we need to bomb more ragged tribesmen somewhere.
Freedom is on the March!
AUSTERITY IS PROSPERITY

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Asked at the meeting how he would achieve those savings, Paladino laid out several plans that included converting underused state prisons into centers that would house welfare recipients. There, they would do work for the state — "military service, in some cases park service, in other cases public works service," he said — while prison guards would be retrained to work as counselors

If Prison guards will be retained to act as counselors, this plan will NEVER work as he described. Either it's poorly thought out, there is a hidden agenda, or both.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I've BEEN in a people farm and I can tell you it takes less than 25% of its labor to run the show.

What do you think the other 75% do?

Learn whatever it is the controlers want you to learn, oh and by the way the 25% that run the show(cleaning, kitchen, recreation) got to learn to.

So... 100% of the population of the people farms do whatever it is that the ones controling the farms want them to do.

So your real question should be "what do our governing forces want to do with the lowest common denominator of our population?"

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
I didn't see where they advocated locking people up.
They said it would be voluntary.
I think it is a good idea.
Most crime comes out of people who are poor.
As it is their lives lack direction.

I would go so far as to make it manditory.
And if necessary lock the doors an hire guards to preserve the peace.
No more drive by shootings or gan wars.
I'd say they really do need to be Indoctrinated in behaving in a Civil manner.

There are far too many able bodied folks who just do not want to work.
Forcing them into job training would be doing them a favor.

As to the statement about taking them away from friends....
Well usually the whole neighborhood is equally welfare dependant, so all their friends would go along with them.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by OhZone]

If it is voluntary then I support it too.

What do we do though with the millions getting food stamps, unemployed and selling drugs/doing drugs. They wont volunteer...

I cant believe that people can get food stamps and aid from government without taking regular drug tests.

There are those that dont have a skill and need a skill for a job. Some of those types would likely be glad to gain a skill for work. But I dont support that the only way to do so is to go away from their homes (leaving families) to do it.

There should be a better way for families to get educated.

My worry is the ones that are living off the government aids and not willing to work. I heard a man on unemployment the other day say 'Im just not going to go to work for 8 dollars an hour working labor jobs'.

He actually had a job he could of took...and turned it down because he felt it was not paying enough since it was a labor job.

I think the first step in government aid is weekly drug testing. They will fall out like flies.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I think you guys are a bit boxed in thought here.

Remember:

The reason for our economic woes doesn't only come from the people, in fact, it roots from outside and internally infiltrated elite fractions.

Root out the problems, then restructure the system.

What you guys are talking about is pretty much like saying this is just how it is... oh well..

NO.

This isn't how it's supposed to be.

We shouldn't just allow this.

REBEL !!

Dethrone these oppressive forces.

Lynch the financial terrorists. Lynch the eco terrorists. Throw out the central bank. Restore the rights of the government to print it's own currency. Demolish this oppressive, infiltrated government, and replace it with a republic that matches the will of the people.

I'm not okay with watching our country crumble, and all of these brainwashed people who thinks this is a good idea are out of their minds.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The article says "Candidate", um so that means he does not have the job yet.

And it is just idea. He states at the end, there is no money for this. The only thing he has going is that there is space in the prisons.

This is a nonstory

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

I can guarantee you that prisons in America STAY FULL. If there is a shortage of bodies, It is because a new prison has just been built...... with an anticipation of more bodies.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Tyler 720]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tyler 720

Your assurances would be incorrect. There are many prisons/jails throughout the country that are sitting empty because the funds to build them came from a different budget than the funds (the lack of...) to staff and maintain them. A search will back this up, should you be curious enough to look.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

So what did they build them for?

Anticipation of more bodies.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Tyler 720]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Some CEO of some company steals a billion dollars. Meanwhile, that guy on the streets steals a cheeseburger. You people will go after the 99 cent value menu cheeseburger guy, while the billion dollar thief walks free. Take classes in deviance, criminology, and sociology. Know who the real problem is. Know where the money is really going. It's going to the rich, not the poor. The CEO makes more money per second than the poor welfare recipient receives in a year, and that's an understatement.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Incubus2]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
3 /12 hour movie explains welfare for last 300 years.

video.google.com...#

"The powers of financial capitalism had a far-reaching plan, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole...Their secret is that they have annexed from governments, monarchies, and republics the power to create the world's money..."

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join