It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I want some spaghetti with meat sauce and very buttery garlic bread on the side. I want a huge, fully loaded, subway on honey wheat bread. I want to go to a Japanese restaruant have yakisoba and gyoza with tons of soy sauce. I want wiener schnitzel with beats from that little German resturant that we used to go to in Canada! I want some old Polish style golumpki. I want a vanilla cake with fudgy chocolate frosting .. no make that a devils food cake ... no make that angel food .. no make that ALL THREE! I want some vanilla bean ice cream with a fudgy brownie underneath ... and tons of whip cream and a cherry on top. I want an Arbys Jamoca shake - extra large. I want one of those pretzels that you can get at the mall, and I want those cinnamon pretzel sticks too. I want a cinnebon from the mall too, dripping in that sticky sweet melted sugar stuff. I want a blue raspberry snowcone. I want some coffee ice cream in a freshly made vanilla waffle cone like they make out in Lancaster, PA. I want an Amish made Woopie pie while I'm there too. I want some oreos with some milk to dip them in. I want some Chips Ahoy cookies like my grandmother used to give me when I was little, with some milk for those as well. I want to be able to drink SOMETHING other than room temperature water!! I want some WAWA coffee with french vanilla creme and nutmeg sprinkled on top. I want some dunk'n donuts french crullers, chocolate glazed, chocolate filled, old fashioned, and even some jelly filled as well as some apple fritters. I want some fried dough like I used to get on the Ocean City Maryland Board Walk - one piece with powdered sugar and one with spaghetti sauce. I want some mashed potatos and some french fries. I want some of those vanilla animal crackers that kids get (and grown ups too!). I want a freak'n Samuel Adams beer!! I want some sweet tarts and some pixy sticks. I wan t a HERSHEY BAR! I want a mounds bar. I want a reeses cup. I really want some Frosted Flakes and some mini Shredded Wheat and some Rice Krispies .. either all together or in their own bowls .. I don't care. I want some frozen chocolate covered bananas like I used to get at the Manheim Renaissance Faire. I want some Hawaiian style pizza - crusty or deep dish - it doesn't matter. I want some egg plant parmean with tons of spaghetti sauce and cheese. I want some sharp Vermont cheddar cracker barrel cheese on a cracker .. any kind of freak'n cracker. I want a dagwood sandwich. I want to be able to eat a hamburger on a bun with all the fixings including ketchup and mustard. I want nachos with tons of fake cheese and really hot japalenos just like I used to get at the FLYERS games. I want some cheeze-wiz on a ritz cracker .. or better yet .. some cheese-wiz sandwiched between two ritz crackers. I want a ho-ho, a ding-dong, and a devil dog .. with a gallon of ice cold milk to drink with them. I want some pancakes from IHOP and some French Toast from Cracker Barrel .. both with a bunch of butter and warm REAL maple syrup. I want some really greezy breakfast potatos too. I want some warm apple pie with vanilla icecream. I want a chocolate creme pie too. And a boston creme pie. And a cherry pie. I want some chocolate pudding and some vanilla pudding after that. I want some tomato juice ... God I loved that stuff! I want some chicken dumplings for lunch at Cracker Barrel after having the French Toast for breakfast there. I want an ice cold Dr. Pepper .. I used to be 'a pepper'. I want some turkey stuffing with full berry cranberry sauce. I want some grits with melted butter and salt. I want tatter tots with ketchup to dunk them in. I want some cheese cake. I want some geen olives with pementos and some clauson pickles. I want some iced constant comment tea with a lemon wedge. I want a really juicy peach. I want a seeless orange. I want some walnuts and almonds. I want some raw toll house chocolate chip cookie dough that comes in those rolls. I want some cherries. I want some sweet potatos with all the flxings. I want a baked potato with sour creme and chives. I want some hot movie popcorn with melted butter an dsalt. I want a big box of whitmans chocolates. I want some salsa .. on ... anything. I want some fresh green beans from the farmers market. I want some baby back ribs with hickory sauce. I want some New England style clam chowder. I want some chocolate fondue with apples and marshmellows for dippers. I want some puffy pastries from the France pavillion at Epcot Center. I want a fully loaded steak fajita with guacamole. I want a really big blooming onion with dipping sauce from outback. I want a chocolate eclair. I want a tall cold glass of milk with strawberry quik in it. I want some bazooka buble gum, and some apple flavored bubbs daddy bubble gum too (do they still make it??). I want some pumpkin pie with cool whip -Thanksgiving style.

[edit on 8/21/2010 by FlyersFan]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Yeah i could i could really go for a Sam Adams or a Buddweiser right now too.A medium rare t-bone steak, mashed potatoes and gravy with corn on the cob Bush's baked beans cole slaw and homemade rolls with sorgum molasses doesnt sound too bad either.Good luck with the cholesterol and heart problems though.But just to sastisfy that hunger of yours for now here have some spam
You are welcome

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
That is a huge food rant

I could go a pizza with everything in my fridge on it tongiht. In fact I think I'm gonna do that.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMothman
That is a huge food rant

I'm freak'n hungry !
And those are things I like and can never have ... ever again.

Just saw a commercial for Wonka Waterfall bars on tv.
I want some white chocolate!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I can hook you up with the golumpki. How about some city chicken to go along with them?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Why can't you have those things ever again??
I hope your health isn't a factor.

I would love to say you got it but my magic wand is in the shop.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by MrMothman
That is a huge food rant

I'm freak'n hungry !
And those are things I like and can never have ... ever again.

What can you eat FF?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I love the rant!

I want you to learn how to use paragraphs though.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Wow that was a seriously huge block of text, I am seriously impressed. Can you record yourself reading the post out so I can use it as a ring tone?.

It takes quite a unique mind to be able to write that much word pasta!

[edit on 3-9-2010 by davespanners]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

You need to get to the nearest grocery store, that's a doctors order

Hmm, I could do with some milk..Got Milk?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
My girlfriend asked me to add that she seriously wants some spumoni, she moved from the US to the UK 25 years ago and you can't get it here for love nor money!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
i do really want some spumoni.

but the reality of food is that it's the thought of food that is lovely, ten seconds after the experience it doesn't seem that special.

i think you should try and reproduce these foods in clay or craft form, and put them up on a shelf in your kitchen. then you have the image of them without it physically damaging you.

it's sad that you sound like you really love different types of food, when so mnay people who can have whatever they want live in a prison of chips and sausages

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
Why can't you have those things ever again??
I hope your health isn't a factor.

Health is the reason. Sjogrens. Those foods are trigger foods. If I have even a bite or two then for the next 2 or 3 days I'll be 'triggered' .. neuropathy with numb limbs, pain in joints, dried up mouth/throat/tongue/eyes. And swallowing will be an even bigger chore than it is now. Life will be miserable .. just because of a few bites of food.

Originally posted by whaaa
What can you eat FF?

Chicken, Turkey, Pork Chops. Small amount of steak.
Peas, canned green beans (fresh hurt my tongue), cooked or shredded carrots.
Plain green lettuce. Black Olives. Cucumbers.
Room temperature water.

I can never again have anything with grains. No sugar. Not even natural sugar (like bananas). Dairy and cheeses are out. No citrus fruit of any kind. Definately no candy. No treats. No crackers (grain!). Nutt'n.

It freak'n sucks.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Bless your heart! I'm not much of a prayin man but I'm sending one up for you.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

So far, I have been doing a good job of avoiding junk food and other foods that make you eat more but it seems like the weekends (especially sundays) can't seem to stay away from chinese food or eating burgers. The rest of the week though I eat what I can afford that is healthy. Lousy economy.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I WANT WAFFLES with melted butter, maple syrup, and whipped cream from IHOP.
I WANT COFFEE with french vanilla creme and nutmeg from IHOP.
I WANT HASH BROWNS with ketchup from IHOP.
And then i want seconds and thirds on the coffee as I sit in the booth relaxing ...

Wouldn't you know it .. they opened an IHOP within smelling distance of my house.
Oh ... and a Paneras ... I can smell the bread all day long.
(and my stomach REALLY wants their bread bowl of hot rfench onion soup)

And I still can't ever have them. Ever. UGH!!!!! THEY ARE NOW RIGHT BY THE HOUSE!
edit on 2/12/2012 by FlyersFan because: typo

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I have celiac disease (can't even have oats) with added food intolerance to anything with citric acid (blueberries don't have it, at least), eggs, soy, and peanuts. I can't eat rice or potatoes either anymore.

Oh, yeah....I used to be a pastry chef. Studied in Paris. If I even breathe air that has any airborne flour particles, I get a reaction and if there's enough of it, I get a sinus infection.

Sometimes you just need to listen to what your body tells you before it takes stronger measures. Thing only go this far when we don't heed the warnings.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Man .. I hear ya. Sounds a lot like the restrictions for Sjogrens.
Freak'n sucks. And you being a pastry chef .... double sucks.

Damn I want a waffle!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
MAJOR craving today .... I want wheat thins with slices of Vermont White Cheddar Cheese. And I want an extra large coffee with french vanilla creme and sugar and nutmeg. I WANT IT! I can't have it but man .. I WANT IT!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
PEPSI! MOUNTAIN DEW!

Nectar of the GODS, they are.

This planet was surely blessed when their manifestation came unto this earth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join