It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

62 School Children Encounter Aliens - Zimbabwe, 1994

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I know this has been posted before, but this hasn't been mentioned in a while now, and it's always good to bring up a classic (it's actually not that well known, it's classic in my books though) like this for review every year or so, because as far as I know, this one hasn't been debunked. Also, I have some "new" footage (hasn't been posted on ATS before) with some unseen interviews with other children and teachers, for you all to check out. In my personal opinion, this is one of the most hard hitting cases you will come across in your searches, for me it is definitive proof that we are not alone.

I do not believe 62 children that young can lie as well as these children. I like to think my skills for detecting deception are quite high, and these kids seem completely sincere to me. The professor of child psychiatry who studied the children concluded they couldn't be lying. What makes this case even more interesting is the message the children believe the Aliens were trying to telepathically convey to them. The location and date of occurrence also makes it highly unlikely these kids were influenced by TV or some form of media, resulting in a "mass hallucination". The attempt to debunk this in the second video is absolutely laughable. This is proof in my eyes. Enjoy.

New video:

EDIT: Even more I just found (there are some very interesting interviews in this I hadn't seen):

[edit on 21/8/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
First thing I was going to say was, THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED TONS OF TIMES. But you bring up a good point, on how we should bring old topics up. What you say I believe in also. 62 children cannot lie about this. It just does not make sense. When you’re isolated in villages in Africa like these kids, you are not influenced by TV/media. This has to be one of the closest things to evidence of visitation by aliens. Guess we just have to take their word.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I do not believe 62 children that young can lie as well as these children

Having 3 kids of my own I totally agree.

Would be interesting if they could re-interview them to see what they could remember as a shock like that would not be forgotten easily.

Cheers
mrix

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
To be fair look the children could be giving what they believe to be true accounts.

I doubt 62 children are pulling off a lie like this but that doesn't mean 62 children couldn't be duped.

Like someone in this thread already said, they aren't used to television/media or probably even acting and costumes/props.

Could be a real account of real events or it could be these children's honest accounts of what they experienced, even if the experience was man made.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sremmos

Could be a real account of real events or it could be these children's honest accounts of what they experienced, even if the experience was man made.
Well, after hearing everything they had to say, I highly doubt that is the case going on their description of the UFO, the Aliens, and the way the Aliens moved. Not to mention they seemed to receive some sort of message telepathically. I just get the feeling the children are sure they saw intelligent beings which weren't human.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It is pretty obvious what is happening; this is all to provide some legitimacy to the coming alien interference that the world must unite into a one world government and tax system against. They TPTB know they can not simply come on CNN and say:

"Morning people we have been in contact with advanced aliens for many years and have space ships of our own and we are at war with some really nasty, slimy things, that do not have any morals like we do!

They now want to take over the world and kill off a bunch of you so that they can run the planet as they see fit. We will do this, I mean they will do this with very advanced weapons, which we can not protect you from, until 3 or 4 billion of you are dead.

Then we will work closely with Iran, North Korea, Cuba and others and make a death ray weapon out of seven eleven slushy cups, double sided sticky tape and use Fluoride, High Fructose corn syrup, Flue Vaccine and Coca Cola which as we all know are the most poisonous substances on earth to destroy these green and grey four eyed Allah I mean God denying invaders!"

They will use very powerful weapons that will kill millions very quickly, cause all sorts of terror, natural and unnatural and then the Aliens will appear demanding waste management tax for all the # we dump into the earth. the good old Pres will say "This is America we can ***k up anything we want! that is our right!"

More will die and then WE WIN just like Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Cuba etc oh damn we haven't fought those yet! My CIA handler will be ****ed at me for letting that out of the bag! oh well better take my Fluoride tablet before the rendition plane comes for me. Never know there might not be any space in it though, depends if Bush and Clinton are having a party, I might have to travel on a couple hundred kilo's of Cocaine. Good a way to go as any I guess!

See you all on Sirius

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I'd heard of this incident before, but hadnt watched the interviews as i just have now. I dont know how this many witnesses, with such closely resembled stories of events, cannot be taken seriously. Age shouldn't be taken into account, children are good at lying, as most parents will tell you, but this many all telling the same lie would certainly make mistakes.

The descriptions given are pretty much the same, each one making clear statements regarding the shape of the 'aliens' eyes. This would be something i certainly think would stick in a kids mind. The more i think about this case, the more it becomes one of my favourites.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
those videos are so blurry that it's not even funny

is there somewhere where they aren't that blurry

interesting story, to say the least

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Yes, the 3rd video is actually good quality. Try that one. There is also this one, but it's not the best quality either:

[edit on 21/8/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I remember back when it first aired on sightings.
I never had any problems believing 62 children telling the truth of what they had seen.

its too easy to trip up a few children, let alone 62 of them with the fear and the threat of a blistering skin canning.

it happened, just as it happened with the Fatima children.

people would be more apt to listen to innocent children than to hear outrageous delusional stories from adults about aliens and ufo's

I think the investigation needs to continue or a follow up, since so much time has passed and they are now adults, and have them retell their stories to see if anything has changed or if they will admit it was just kids playing with minds of adults.

interesting story though.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
A follow up investigation would be really interesting.
They're older now and probably living in different locations.

Does anyone know in of the 62 school children or adults at the time that saw this have spoken out recently or since then?

Hopefully we can find out more about this event in this thread.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
What I found most interesting, since I saw this on TV about 1 month ago and just now again is what the kids said the E.T.'s told them.

They were here to warn them about something bad that will happen in the future?

Why would they be so worried about warning these children? Was it meant to warn young kids to guarantee that they will have time to prepare for the future even since it will occur decades into the future? Was it warning them about the collapse of Zimbabwe? What was the warning about?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrixxx

I do not believe 62 children that young can lie as well as these children

Having 3 kids of my own I totally agree.

kids aren't very good at lying. and there are body language tell tale signs that are "tells", it's genetic. these kids are not sending to many "tells" at all.

if 62 witnesses said a person killed a person, case closed.

if 62 witnesses said they encountered .......[snip]........

an ATS thread 16 years later, the Main Stream Media is all over this.

funny thing about marshal law, they don't have to tell us we are in it.

thanks for bringing this back up Chaos.

flag & star,
et

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hmm... I've never heard of this particular story before so this is quite interesting.

I too would suggest people talk to these kids again and see how they tell that story. Compare that with what others say. Surely they would tell slightly different accounts given how long ago this was if it is a lie? Or at least be easier to spot as a lie?

As for the message the kids heard of "The world is coming to an end", that we are "harming the world" and that "we shouldn't become so 'technolaged'".... the first thing that pops into my mind is that it sounds similar to some of the things that Keisha Crowther or 'Little Grandmother' was talking about in one of her videos. Namely that in 2000 humanity was judged by ETs to see if we were worthy to try and clean up the mess we're making on Earth. Apparently we passed but if we hadn't then we would've been booted of the Earth before we 'killed it'.

There's a striking parallel in those two themes.

All of it, of course, is speculation as we have no proof or information that would give us a conclusive answer.

Thanks for bringing it up, CHA0S.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'm glad you posted this thread because of all the alien/ufo sightings you hear about, this one seemed hard to debunk. Although I agree that it would be easy enough to dupe the kids with spacecraft and costumes, it's kinda hard to dismiss their claims that they received telepathic information from these alleged aliens.

I had been meaning to do some looking into the Harvard professor who was sent in to investigate this thing, Dr. John Edward Mack. Just a preliminary check on Wikipedia brought up some interesting facts. Here's the link:

en.wikipedia.org...

Apparently Mack was killed in 2004 when he was run over by a drunk driver. I thought it was interesting that when Mack encountered some legal issues, Laurance Rockefeller was one of the people who helped him out financially. It also mentions Rockefeller financed a center that Mack had. Overall, though, Mack appears to have been a respected authority on the topic of abductions...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Why would they be so worried about warning these children? Was it meant to warn young kids to guarantee that they will have time to prepare for the future even since it will occur decades into the future? Was it warning them about the collapse of Zimbabwe? What was the warning about?

There's good reason to believe the message was for all of us and not directed just at that specific region. If it was an E.T. contact, perhaps the aliens counted on the story being spread through the news. It makes sense they would target a large group of children in a region where kids are not that familiar with this topic because they don't have t.v., especially if they want to send a message to the population that will be viewed as credible.

I think the message is that we need to stop and take a look at what we're doing to the planet and also that more technology isn't necessarily good for us. In a nutshell, we're destroying ourselves.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

oh well better take my Fluoride tablet before the rendition plane comes for me. Never know there might not be any space in it though, depends if Bush and Clinton are having a party, I might have to travel on a couple hundred kilo's of Cocaine. Good a way to go as any I guess!

I like that line. Too bad it's a little too close to the truth.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

CHA0S.....

I note the "Westall School incident" in view of the obvious parallels:

One of Chadwickus' threads regarding the "Westall School incident" in Melbourne, Australia

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
One of the most interesting aspects of this case, one often (and I suspect purposefully) overlooked in discussions, is the differences in what the children claim to have encountered, particularly that of white children versus African children.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join