It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell!Feds admit to not testing seafood in oiled water,what have they tested for?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Bombshell!Feds admit to not testing seafood in oiled water,what have they tested for?

theintelhub.com

The FDA is now openly admitting that they AREN'T testing seafood in areas that have been impacted by oil.This is absolutely criminal!!No wonder they have had success with the seafood that they have already tested.To date,BP and officials within the government have lied about every single aspect of the spill.One has to wonder,have we been told the truth about anything?
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This is truly disgusting!!!These are the people who are to be protecting us!!Whats it gonna take for things to change in this country of ours?It is heartbreaking to see these kind of things going on all around us everyday!!How could a government be so heartless and cold?!!!If this has already been posted,sorry.I just felt the need to share it with you....

theintelhub.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
oiled fish is good for you, you know.

Just think of fish and chips from the shop.

And all that extra fish oil. Fish oil's good for ya brain ya know. And lots of other things.
Embrace the oil ;-P

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

S+F On your OP .... Its important that this is bought firmly to the attention of every member of this site. I think its an issue which people ought to be marching on the White House over.
Will keep an eye on this one.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Invite the people responsible over for a sea food dinner caught fresh from the Gulf. Have the media there. Just like Marge from the Simpsons served Mr. Burns "Blinky" the three eyed radioactive fish for dinner. If I wrote that episode, Burns would have taken a bite and gained super powers.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
NOAA also admitted they weren't testing for methane!
This really doesn't pass the smell test!
Well, you know where to get the tar and feathers at least..
If it comes to that I highly recommend a component of dead fish and hot sun be added to the mix, just to emulsify the tar for ease of application, and to aid in the adhesion of the feathers...

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Can't find something if you don't look.

Ever wonder why the US is unique in the world concerning cases of Mad Cow Disease?

They don't test for it.

Remember that the next time you here someone talking about how the US has never had a domestically raised animal come down with the illness.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

And while Joye praises NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) for putting so many of its resources into the Gulf, she notes “I have read the reports from NOAA and I have yet to see methane measurements.”

She says one of “the biggest holes [in research on the disaster] is the lack of gas data.”

preventdisease.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

I wonder how many of the good folks at the annual Decambre Shrimp festival here in Louisiana will hear about this before they indulge on "Boiled shrimp, fried shrimp, shrimp sauce piquante and many more shrimp dishes available at the festival this weekend?

www.shrimpfestival.net...

new topics

top topics

join